Educational

Author Topic: People who don't like non-human animals  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: People who don't like non-human animals
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2009, 04:59:25 AM »
Anyone that hates their own species over others is mentally unfit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2009, 05:00:13 AM »
hahahahaha

Anyone who DOESN'T hate their own species when they look at what we do is mentally unfit phlexor

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2009, 05:01:45 AM »
hahahahaha

Anyone who DOESN'T hate their own species when they look at what we do is mentally unfit phlexor

Go live with the animals and stop using the internet made by HUMANS for HUMANS.

We're the top of the food chain, we can do whatever the fuck we want.

GO HUMANS!!!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2009, 05:57:00 AM »
God you're disgusting

Why do humans like you always breed like fucking vermin? Stop over-populating the planet, phuxor

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 06:01:41 AM »
Oh I "like" animals.
I used to work in an abattoir and before lunch, I used to walk past the cattle run and say "Hello lunch" in a friendly tone to the cattle.
I normally would get a hamburger from the canteen. Most of us did.
I "Like" animals. Must say though now when I see cattle or sheep in non-slaughter situations my mouth does start salivating.
Pavlov effect really. It is interesting.
Dogs and cats I tolerate. I don't bond to them though. I don't see their bigger deal. I understand some people really like them and bond to them. I don't.  
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2009, 06:17:10 AM »
 :lol:

Look at you go now Soph!!
You are attacking Phlex because he holds a different ethical position than you. You are slamming him (or doing your best to) because he believes that humans are more valued than animals.
Phlex is about the most inoffensive person here and rarely attacks and writes short concise responses showing his position on things.
You accuse him of being disgusting and vermin because he has children? WTF?
You have lost it you silly girl.

If you think humans are no value (and yes we are talking generally) then discard the trappings of human life and live in the jungle and THEN maybe you have a moral standpoint and experience to back such a ridiculous and moronic position. (No showers or toilets in the wild.... :-[ )

Hell if we all became vegetarians and no longer encroached on animal habitat, sent our pets in the wild and discarded all animal produce, think (really try here Soph) what life we would have.

The only reason why Humans are where they are on the evolutionary ladder and not extinct is that we have used and feasted on animals.

God you are stupid Soph.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 08:55:34 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2009, 06:41:38 AM »
I bond strongly with dogs and feel empathy towards animals in general, and I go out of my way to help animals if they're in trouble, even when it's just a spider trapped in the sink, but I don't object to the human consumption of animals provided they're treated humanely.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2009, 06:57:59 AM »
Yeah there is a distinct difference between treating animals cruelly and not being so retarded as not to see their place in the greater scheme of things.
If you saw a pet suffering would you have it put down? If you saw a person starving and torturing an animal would you not ignore it as their business? If you saw an animal that you were about to slaughter and eat with a fractured leg would you not delay the process of slaughtering it because there was other stuff to do and you were going to kill it anyhow? Answering yes to all of these shows a decent moral mindset, and not a particular "love" of animals.
I am not an "animal person" yet I have often had people loan me their animals whilst they had to go away on whatever holiday or moving house because they weren't in a position to take them and they knew I would look after the animal.
They knew I was not going to love or bond with them but they would be looked after and not mistreated. When I had my heart attack I called from the hospital to have a friend come in to the hospital and pick up a spare set of keys just so they could go and collect a cat of an ex-housemate I was looking after, because I knew otherwise it would go without at least a couple of meals.
It was a pain in the arse and the cat was not a particular friend or critical part of my life but I had a responsibility (unwanted as it was) towards th damn thing.  :P
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 08:58:53 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2009, 07:43:13 AM »
What is wrong with them? Should we shoot them? Are they suffering from some kind of mental illness? Do we really want these people in our society? Should they be mauled by dogs and left to die?

they should be put down.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 07:47:12 AM »
I bond strongly with dogs and feel empathy towards animals in general, and I go out of my way to help animals if they're in trouble, even when it's just a spider trapped in the sink, but I don't object to the human consumption of animals provided they're treated humanely.

i eat meat petey, that doesn't mean i don't appreciate animals more than humans. humans suck. they're the most unappreciative, wasteful and cruel beings on the planet. and also really tacky. just look at chavs. all us humans should be put down for the sake of All There Is.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »

i eat meat petey, that doesn't mean i don't appreciate animals more than humans. humans suck. they're the most unappreciative, wasteful and cruel beings on the planet. and also really tacky. just look at chavs. all us humans should be put down for the sake of All There Is.

Wow! You are one crazy messed up girl. That is OK though Milla. Each to their own.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2009, 08:02:48 AM »
I dislike most humans and animals. I don't care what they do at all, let it be violence, tortured, tattooed or hunted for food.

However, I won't attack them myself since I'm not really a violent person. I don't have it in me to kill anyone or anything except for flies and other small insects, so I let others do that job. :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2009, 08:56:16 AM »
God you're disgusting

Why do humans like you always breed like fucking vermin? Stop over-populating the planet, phuxor

At least I can get a woman.

Human nature is human nature, why hate what we are. Separate the action from the person.

I don't like it when people torture animals, doesn't mean I don't like the human race.

Blasted

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
Phlexor is one of the reasons why we're currently over-populated  :thumbup:

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2009, 09:37:25 AM »

Show us the way if you really believe that. Are you committed enough to that fucked up point of view to put yourself down? I fucking doubt it.