Educational

Author Topic: Aspies and personal hygene  (Read 466 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Aspies and personal hygene
« on: November 21, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »
I don't know what it is with some aspies and why do they have such bad BO and bad breath.
Not all of  them but my friend Chucki has that stale smell. Most boys do but it's usually just their bedrooms.
I don't think he washes his clothes. I have told him many times if your gonna hang around with me and if you want people to be around you need to have a shower and clean clothes not pants you have been wearing for two weeks. Oh and I also tell him that cheap cologne you got for Christmas last year IS NOT A BATH IN A BOTTLE!. It's not just an aspie thing it's a teenage boy thing  but it's kinda worse in aspies. Chucki can get away with it cause he's a guy and most boys do have a bad smell when your a girl. It's pretty bad when aspie girls are like that. Our landlords daughter who is an apsie i'm scared to go near her beause my parents say she stinks very bad. Boys smell like stale garbage while girls smell like expired tuna or that chicken ala king
that has been on counter all weekend

When I was in my preteens I had a fear of the shower for some odd reason. I didn't know why.
Then my mom got onto me when I went into highschool. Saying a bath once a week isn't enough. Your not a kid anymore.  I showered becuase befriending my peers was so imporant to me.

Now I shower every second day. I wash my face and brush my teeth every morning and night.
I tell chucki that it doesn't hurt to do that everyday.
He's so focused on computers that he never cleans himslef up. He has this neck beard thats just stray hair all over his face. He thinks it's his signaure. Well it is but ya gotta shave off that puberity hair in oder to grow a
better beard.

ugughhhghghg.............
Park.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Aspies and personal hygene
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »
I have an obsession about BO and get overload if I smell of it. I cant cope.

If I don't have roll on I go insane. I'm also obsessed with people not smelling my breath. I tend to talk down sort of and get funny looks.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 12:09:13 AM »
I wear deodorant. I can't stand when it sweats. It gets all sticky and plus it stinks literally. When I wear deodorant, I feel much better and so do my arm pits. As a child I was always digging my clothing into my arm pits because I didn't like it when the skin stick together from sweat. Then when I hit puberty, they started to smell.

I shower everyday, some days I skip it knowing I am fine. I like to be clean. When I feel dirty, I feel icky inside. I don't always wash my hair either when it looks fine. But I still shower just so I can shave. I find that easier to do.

I have known a couple people in my life who had really bad BO. I wondered if they even wore deodorant? Why is it that some people have worse BO than others? Is that some type of condition they have? One of them hardly showered and he just spray clone(sp) on him. I don't know if he had AS or not and the other two, they both smelled and their mom also had the same problem. The kids were pretty quirky too. One of them was wild and weird and his sister had precocious puberty and was an outcast. When I first saw her, I thought she was an adult and then I realized she was a child. She wasn't that much younger than me. We were friends.
I was also friends with my pesky neighbor, the one who didn't shower and would spray clone on him. I used to wear toilet paper in my nose when he be over so I wouldn't have to smell him. Then I started to send him home when he stink because my mom had to wash sheets she had on the furniture because it all smelled like him and he was making our house smell too so she told me I am going to have to start sending him home if he comes over and he smells. He had to shower and wear nice clean clothes, no dirty ones if he wanted to come over.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 12:35:40 AM »
My next door neighbors dog has a 3 inch clit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 01:11:10 AM »
It might be a small dick?  ???
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 01:37:04 AM »
I have a natural musk that I think's fairly pleasant, but I get bad BO when I sweat a lot in hot weather or from drinking too much tea or other hot drinks.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 02:15:11 AM »
I have a natural musk that I think's fairly pleasant, but I get bad BO when I sweat a lot in hot weather or from drinking too much tea or other hot drinks.

Well people often do.

But the pleasant musks to ourselves are usually repulsive to others

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 02:20:20 AM »
I have little sense of smell so I am very aware of my need to do the minimums for hygiene. I don't understand people who wear clothes day after day and or do not wear deodorant everyday or brush their teeth or even bathe or shower at least every day. These seem to me to be minimums rather than an ultimate daily aim to try for.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 02:35:20 AM »
I don't tolerate scrounges well. If I meet someone on a hot day and their stench is something they likely did not start the day with then I try to ignore it. But someone who is consistently stinky is going to hear "Fuck man have you ever used soap and water?" or something equally direct. When I was at the Tut exhibit at the De Young earlier this year I figured out who had horrid BO and sidled up to him and farted, when he looked at me accusingly I said "See I can stink too." That fucking dickhead pissed me off.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 09:49:17 AM »
deo causes cancer. you want armpit cancer guegy?
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 10:27:04 AM »
I don't think so.  :thumbdn: The Dio cancer link was a plot by funnymentalists.

richard

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »
i go through phases of being clean/dirty most of the times im sometimes inbetween them

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »
I love water, probably the only thing that really relaxes me, so I'm in the shower or bath once a day. Sort of like a therapy session with me.

I can't stand it if my hair smells like smoke or isn't clean, can't sleep unless I wash it. I think the only time I don't wash it every day is when I'm really sick, then the feel of it starts making me nuts and I have to pin it up.

I have issues. :laugh:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 12:05:59 AM »

You ARE cancer.

Gluey, does he give off a "natural pleasent musk"? :lol:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 07:19:43 AM »
I don't tolerate scrounges well. If I meet someone on a hot day and their stench is something they likely did not start the day with then I try to ignore it. But someone who is consistently stinky is going to hear "Fuck man have you ever used soap and water?" or something equally direct. When I was at the Tut exhibit at the De Young earlier this year I figured out who had horrid BO and sidled up to him and farted, when he looked at me accusingly I said "See I can stink too." That fucking dickhead pissed me off.

Nice and subtle. Did he appreciate the humour?