Educational

Author Topic: Protect and serve ???  (Read 798 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Protect and serve ???
« on: November 20, 2009, 03:03:08 PM »
They just released dashboard camera footage from a double fatal accident involving the police in my town and it doesn't look good.  It is typical of the way they act around here.  They are still trying to blame the two people in the other car even though the cop was going close to 100mph on a local road with no emergency.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Protect and serve ???
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »
Without an emergency, it's still not their fault if the rules are similar to ours. It's fucked up, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 03:26:51 PM »
The officer has been charge with manslaughter by the state police

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »
Good, because he drove like a maniac.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »
My problem is it's the way they typically act around here especially my town like they are above the law. 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »
They do it everywhere. It's universal. Here they love to provoke people by staying too close behind them. Me, I hit the breaks but a lot of people try to get away for some strange reason.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 03:54:57 AM »
I found the arrest warrant for the policeman who caused the accident:

http://media2.wtnh.com/_local/documents/2009_11_18_anderson_warrant_application.pdf

They apparently have arrested someone else as well, but I don't see how they can blame the crash on anyone else but the speeding policeman.  The arrest warrant says he was driving 94-95 MPH just before he crashed into the turning car.  The strange thing is if he had been responding to an emergency he would apparently have been off the hook for causing the accident even without turning on his sirens or flashing lights.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 04:13:46 AM »
I hate cops. I try my best to stay away from the fuckers. If they piss me off I report them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »

http://media2.wtnh.com/_local/documents/2009_11_18_anderson_warrant_application.pdf

They apparently have arrested someone else as well, but I don't see how they can blame the crash on anyone else but the speeding policeman.  The arrest warrant says he was driving 94-95 MPH just before he crashed into the turning car.  The strange thing is if he had been responding to an emergency he would apparently have been off the hook for causing the accident even without turning on his sirens or flashing lights.
The cop that caused the crash really stepped on his dick. I hope he gets hard time. The cop who wrote the report calling others "civillians" pisses me off as well. If the cops were in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard then they would be subject to the UCMJ and therefore not be civillians. In this country cops are fucking civillians!

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »

I think that's really interesting how they were able to download information from the PCM, I didn't know you could do that with vehicles.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 12:34:33 PM »

The cop that caused the crash really stepped on his dick. I hope he gets hard time. The cop who wrote the report calling others "civillians" pisses me off as well. If the cops were in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard then they would be subject to the UCMJ and therefore not be civillians. In this country cops are fucking civillians!

But they're speshul. :

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »
My wife overheard them at the local dinner talking with a customer and saying 94mph isn't that fast.  My ass if that was me I would be in jail now

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »
My wife overheard them at the local dinner talking with a customer and saying 94mph isn't that fast.  My ass if that was me I would be in jail now

Did they think that the policeman whose camera recorded the other one speeding might have been drag racing him?

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 06:36:24 PM »

Are they on crack? 94mph is fast as fuck on a surface street.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »
Our police are known in the area even by other police as assholes.  I have personally been threatened with arrest by them on two occasions for being  "Uncooperative and belligerent" 

George Bernard Shaw