Educational

Author Topic: What are you smoking right now  (Read 1229 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: What are you smoking right now
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 02:03:53 AM »
marlboro menthol

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »
Nothing, and I never will. :zoinks:

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »
Resin hits
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »
marlboro menthol

you choose to smoke and yet you destroy your lungs with THAT?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 07:22:41 PM »
marlboro menthol

Never underestimate what a smoker could destroy without the nicotine.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »
G13, I still have some buds of that left.   I have a little Haze on backup in a separate bag (not the best purple haze).

I live on the East coast, we don't have different strains, we have Schwag, Middies, Kindbud, and Headies.
I live on the East Coast as well.   People just give their bud names.    We have schwag/regs and mids as well, but only the kind bud gets named.   People grow here and usually order their seeds at first then start cloning after their first good harvest.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 09:49:46 PM »
G13, I still have some buds of that left.   I have a little Haze on backup in a separate bag (not the best purple haze).

I live on the East coast, we don't have different strains, we have Schwag, Middies, Kindbud, and Headies.
I live on the East Coast as well.   People just give their bud names.    We have schwag/regs and mids as well, but only the kind bud gets named.   People grow here and usually order their seeds at first then start cloning after their first good harvest.

Yea, but 99% of the time, they seem to name it haze, regardless of what it's like.  I've smoked so many different buds of varying quality, texture and flavor, every one of them called haze.  I love it when someone tries to sell me obvious brick weed while calling it haze.  The moral of the story is that if someone offers haze for 20 bucks an oz, they're full of shit (not to mention dead seeds and stems).

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 01:34:47 AM »
camel turkish silvers

have no dank right now :(

but i think some people at work are going to be celebrating after work tomorrow. thatll be nice after 6 weeks of training.

i want a week off and a gram of hash to smoke myself into oblivion.

i usually ignore all the names. chances are they have no idea what strain it actually is. plus, with all the hybridization going on anymore, there arent any pure strains left. whatever, if its good i call it "the good stuff" if its not i call it dirt, somewhere inbetween and i call it mersh.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
marlboro menthol

Never underestimate what a smoker could destroy without the nicotine.

Yeah, I know that, but hey, menthol is for old ladies and desperation time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 06:42:38 PM »
About to smoke Marlboro Reds out the window.  Mum's gonna kill me but I don't care.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 06:46:28 PM »
It's better than having her firstborn homosapien die of pneumonia out in the streets of shitty London

very cold outside

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 07:01:41 PM »
About to smoke Marlboro Reds out the window.  Mum's gonna kill me but I don't care.

When I was living at home, I used to put a computer fan in the window, those things are so quiet that if one of my parents was awake they would never hear it.  I'd stuff a towel under the door, then sit there in a chair in front of the window inhaling, then bowing into the fan.  I'd smoke both weed and cigarettes in this way, whenever I'm not hitting the bowl or butt, I'd hold it in front of the fan, all the smoke would be sucked out, and if there was anything that stayed in the room, with the door blocked with the towel, the smell couldn't escape my room.

Now I'm sitting at my computer in my apartment, smoking an American Spirit regular (the cyan packs) without any worry of anybody giving a rat's ass.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 08:20:51 PM »

Yea, but 99% of the time, they seem to name it haze, regardless of what it's like.  I've smoked so many different buds of varying quality, texture and flavor, every one of them called haze.  I love it when someone tries to sell me obvious brick weed while calling it haze.  The moral of the story is that if someone offers haze for 20 bucks an oz, they're full of shit (not to mention dead seeds and stems).
Never had that problem.   Usually it is 100 bucks a quarter ounce for decent haze.   You should not find seeds in haze haha.   Yes, it is often what people name generic crippy.   Sometimes it is just BC big bud with some purple hairs.

Brick weed = regs.   Brick weed goes for more than 20 an ounce lol.   More like 25 a quarter ounce.   quarter for a quarter of course.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »

Never had that problem.   Usually it is 100 bucks a quarter ounce for decent haze.   You should not find seeds in haze haha.   Yes, it is often what people name generic crippy.   Sometimes it is just BC big bud with some purple hairs.

Brick weed = regs.   Brick weed goes for more than 20 an ounce lol.   More like 25 a quarter ounce.   quarter for a quarter of course.

I guess it depends on the brick, the majority of the brick weed I've smoked is the crappiest dry seedy flat nuggs there is, it doesn't even taste good.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »
 :police: I'm not smoking anything, and none of you should should be smoking either!  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"