Educational

Author Topic: Did anyone watch the Fedor Emelianenko vs Brett Rogers fight??  (Read 269 times)

Scrapheap

Did anyone watch the Fedor Emelianenko vs Brett Rogers fight??
« on: November 09, 2009, 10:46:34 PM »
Fedor fought one of his toughest opponents yet. He got his nose broken in the first 30 seconds, despite this he knocked out Brett at 1:48 in the second round.

Fedor is GOD!!!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Did anyone watch the Fedor Emelianenko vs Brett Rogers fight??
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 03:57:54 AM »
Fedor fought one of his toughest opponents yet. He got his nose broken in the first 30 seconds, despite this he knocked out Brett at 1:48 in the second round.

Fedor is GOD!!!

What a mean looking bastard. But let's be fair. The only reason Brett Rogers did not win is that he wasn't carrying a fucking baseball bat.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 11:57:43 AM »

What a mean looking bastard. But let's be fair. The only reason Brett Rogers did not win is that he wasn't carrying a fucking baseball bat.  :laugh:

The scary thing about Fedor is how calm, expressionless and poker-faced he is in his fights. The whole fight he's only focused on finding paterns in his opponents attacks. It only takes him a few minutes before he can predict what his opponent will do. Then he goes in for the kill. He's the coldest, most calculating fighter out there.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 03:21:56 PM »
I wonder when he will fight the top UFC heavyweights (if ever).     One day we might see Fedor fight Brock Lesnar or Frank Mir.   Fedor did beat Antonio Rodrigo Nogueiraandn (last time was a decision) a few others from UFC.   I don't that he has fought Couture, but he does have a win over Mark Coleman (not as good as beating Couture).    I think Lesnar would be difficult for him to handle, just as far as pure strength goes.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
Wrestling must be the worst sport ever.  It's awful.  People beating the shit out of each other is grotesque not sport  :thumbdn:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »
Wrestling must be the worst sport ever.  It's awful.  People beating the shit out of each other is grotesque not sport  :thumbdn:
MMA isn't really wrestling.   It is mixed martial arts.   There are competitors with a wrestling background, but the sport is mostly just fighting.   I love violence.

In Olympic Wrestling (amateur) you can't punch people for starters haha.   It is less entertaining because people aren't beating the shit out of one another.    MMA is much more entertaining than wrestling imo.   Lets not even get started on Pro Wrestling (WWE, TNA, FMW, etc).   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Blasted

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 03:35:59 PM »
I hate violence.

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 11:57:20 PM »
aspergers nudity cumshot