Educational

Author Topic: Halloween fun  (Read 892 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Halloween fun
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »
im not a kid anymore but I love dressing up all scary and doing pranks. We spent the night eating kit kat bars and sticking fake-bloodied kotex pads all over the town. We put them on every shop keepers door when the stores closed and on peoples cars. Vampire blood and kotex is far better than egging or tping.
Heres a pic of me and Chucki He's the one with the real chainsaw (it was broken by the way). He had the chiansaw. I had a tire iron we scared the middle school kids.
I was the only girl at the fireworks that actually had a full on costume. The girls were play boy bunnies and most of them just wore fairy wings and purple wigs.
I wish there were more interesting costumes. it seems juvinile but I have known many adults that just go crazy over halloween and work hard on their costumes.
I worked on mine two weeks before halloween.

All night we were screaming "GO TO LEMONPARTY.ORG!" and we had the park hippies following us they were stoned more then a heretic during the Spanish inquisition.  They were all "Party where? wheres the party? ..duhuh..we wanna go to the party...duhhuh.
 (park hippies are groups of 18-25-year old in our com unity that do drugs, drink party ect)

it was a night of a couple of aspies having fun

heres our costumes I was a raider from the Fallout games and he Chucki was a Jason-like chainsaw murderer.

heres me up close

You know how long it fucking took to get that tire paldron cut? Forever. Chucki and I figured out it would make excellent anti-stab armor
becuase it took my dads strongest metal cutting blade to get the tire piece off.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 09:51:34 PM by Gluey »
Park.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: Halloween fun
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 11:46:33 PM »
This turned out to be one of the shittiest Halloweens I've ever had. Some girl threw a beer bottle at my head and I had to get stitches. On the other hand, at least I got to dress up like a girl.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 11:47:40 PM »
well i didn't have a Cat. i was a witch.

but i got my Cat back. :)

oh you should get your head checked out.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 11:57:14 PM »
What cat? I did get my head checked out, and stitched up, and then destitched, but my heart remains gashed.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 12:02:25 AM »
aww

my Cat the one who makes me

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 03:36:25 PM »
Awesome costume, Gluey. I love nearly all the adults dress up in my 'hood. Makes it a lot more fun for the kids.

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »
The ski area I work at does a haunted theme park called Witch's Woods throughout October, so every thursday through sunday night in October is essentially halloween except that we all get paid for it.  I've been working there for a while so I was driving a tractor on the hayride for the past 3 years, but I still get out to the chainsaw scene at least once a season to scare the crap out of people.  I had a big football-player-ish guy actually jump off the wagon screaming when I came at him with the chainsaw (real chainsaw, just no chain or blades).  His girlfriend stayed completely calm but I ended up chasing the guy around with the saw until he got back on the wagon.  There was one year when a full wagonload of highschool girls came through my chainsaw scene, they screamed so loud that I had a ringing in my ears for the rest of the week.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »
I am a huge suck when it comes to things of that nature. I hate being jumped at by freaky looking people weilding weapons.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »
This thread =  :facepalm2:

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 11:02:32 AM »
oh stop judging and tell us what you did

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »
I went to Lincoln to meet Emma and didn't dress like a complete twat, you? :zoinks:

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »
i dressed up like a witch

Celticgoddess

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »
I thought you said you dressed up like a watch and I was trying to figure out A) how you did that and B) why the hell you would. :laugh:

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »
I am a huge suck when it comes to things of that nature. I hate being jumped at by freaky looking people weilding weapons.

I wasn't a huge fan of it until I got used to it being completely routine, and I realized how much fun it is to be the instigator.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »
I thought you said you dressed up like a watch and I was trying to figure out A) how you did that and B) why the hell you would. :laugh:

that's a good idea. :laugh: