Author Topic: I wrote this to BHW.  (Read 682 times)

P7PSP

Re: I wrote this to BHW.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »
Yes he is cool.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »
Thanks guys.

But yes, I tried my best to resolve some issues on WP but my more ambitious goals were ultimately deluded to begin with, the administration there is simply too corrupted or delusional. It was that lone fact that made me realize that a world full of aspies would not be any better (and could be worse) than NTs... if WP's management system was a gauge of one possible political outcome...
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2009, 11:46:32 AM »
I read that Leto and I don't get why letting you boss(?) know that you thought of killing people was a good idea. It seems like it could get you canned and on local law enforcement radar.
This was back in 1984, I really don't feel that way now.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »
Yes both extremes get annoying and when they get combined its worse. I have tried in the past to suggest to youngsters at WP that they play to their strengths and work around their weaknesses but now I mostly let it go because I recall some lessons to an awful long time for me to absorb. When Nexus (Singularity) was at WP he never went for any of that stupid shit and torpedoed a whole range of obnoxious emo posting with some well put together arguments. It made that board more usable for more people. Some fuckers need training wheels.

True.

Kev I hope that this letter from the Management is more than lip service and I hope that too give you a sense of closure or at least something to work with in this respect. Hang in there mate.
He is a different CEO than the other CEO He has different Ideals and wants to move BHW into the 21st century.
Guardian of the Empire