Educational

Author Topic: If I see another teeth whitning ad again...............  (Read 736 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
If I see another teeth whitning ad again...............
« on: October 29, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »
i don't know what I'll do I'll probably rant about it for hours. I can't go to a website without seeing those teeth whiting ads. it's the most excessive online ad I have ever seen on the interents. Well everyone wants white teeth but it doesn't have to shoved in our faces to every website we go to.
I'm so tired of seeing that ad.
Park.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: If I see another teeth whitning ad again...............
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 03:52:20 PM »

You guys must have grimy teeth up there in the Great White North. In the States it's all mortgage ads. See where that got us.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »

You guys must have grimy teeth up there in the Great White North. In the States it's all mortgage ads. See where that got us.
Is that because all people who wanted their teeth bleached have had the job done by now in the States?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

Probably. Seems like everyone is buying those do-it-yourself whitening kits.

I remember an ad on TV a few years back. It was a teacher asking the kids (about kindergarten age), "What color is an apple?" "Red!"  "What color is the sky?" "Blue!"  "What color are my teeth?"  *slight pause*   "Eggshell!" "Stucco!" "Mother-of-Pearl!"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »

I remember an ad on TV a few years back. It was a teacher asking the kids (about kindergarten age), "What color is an apple?" "Red!"  "What color is the sky?" "Blue!"  "What color are my teeth?"  *slight pause*   "Eggshell!" "Stucco!" "Mother-of-Pearl!"

I remember that commercial!!! I loved it when the last kid said "mother of pearl" :lol:

Here it's all those ads for how you can lose 2kg a week if you drink Acai juice. ::)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 05:54:05 PM »
Saw a clip on TMF today. The teeth of the two ladies were that white that you could not see teeth anymore. Just this dash of white. So ugly.

Ads for whitening are not that big here though, only during night-selling shows. For the rest, we keep it as low profile as a whitening toothpaste. And that is more than enough.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 08:55:08 PM »

HAHAHAH! I remember that one too. I don't think teeth are naturally meant to be flashing white. These products can ruin tooth enamel as well.
Park.

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 10:20:01 AM »
Buy my new super-deluxe teeth whitening kit, it includes step by step directions on how to pour your choice of white-out or white latex paint onto your toothbrush.  Call now and I'll even send you and additional copy of the same sheet absolutely free, all you have to do is pay the shipping and handling cost of $19.95 CALL NOW!!!

Note: this treatment is not covered by any insurance plan and would probably make a dentist shit himself if you mentioned it to him, so keep it to yourself, and send cash since I have a bit of a tax problem.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 05:34:08 AM »

I remember an ad on TV a few years back. It was a teacher asking the kids (about kindergarten age), "What color is an apple?" "Red!"  "What color is the sky?" "Blue!"  "What color are my teeth?"  *slight pause*   "Eggshell!" "Stucco!" "Mother-of-Pearl!"

HAHAHAH! I remember that one too. I don't think teeth are naturally meant to be flashing white.  These products can ruin tooth enamel as well.

That's exactly why I don't have mine whitened.  I read about one woman whose teeth were porous to begin with,
   and the bleaching process made them even weaker, and she now has major decay to deal with!  :zombiefuck:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 07:31:23 AM »

I remember an ad on TV a few years back. It was a teacher asking the kids (about kindergarten age), "What color is an apple?" "Red!"  "What color is the sky?" "Blue!"  "What color are my teeth?"  *slight pause*   "Eggshell!" "Stucco!" "Mother-of-Pearl!"
I remember that commercial as well. We must have had an Australian version of it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DayGlowRandy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »
Dentist said good genes to me, because they looked so nice after many years without a dentist. I avoid all sweets, as best I can, brush 3 times a day, and floss one time.
sex deprived nut Fitness buff I don't want a date from anyone here, excuse me, but I don't think you could put enough for me. I have multiple orgasms and don't stop ejaculating for a long time,  I need a doctor.  Dentist said good genes and no cavities. I sensei my diet and clothing (everything black and white)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 08:47:36 PM »
And yet, you have cancer. shame really
:skywarp:

Offline DayGlowRandy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 08:26:34 AM »
I am in remisson, almost, but once the cancer gets used to the meds, I could die
sex deprived nut Fitness buff I don't want a date from anyone here, excuse me, but I don't think you could put enough for me. I have multiple orgasms and don't stop ejaculating for a long time,  I need a doctor.  Dentist said good genes and no cavities. I sensei my diet and clothing (everything black and white)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 08:31:33 AM »
I know one thing. we all will die from something
:skywarp:

Offline DayGlowRandy

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 09:17:18 AM »
Yes, thankyou, we do