Author Topic: I wrote this to BHW.  (Read 687 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: I wrote this to BHW.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »
The CEO sent this.
Hi Keven. I just read your attachment below. Sounds like some pretty tough
stuff you dealt with. Do you want to talk in person about your concerns?
Obviously no one can go back in time, so we must deal with now and the
future. I want to make sure any concerns you had have been resolved. Let me
know what I can do.

Brad Saathoff
Black Hills Workshop / BH Services, Inc.

Be My Best, Be Respectful of Others, Be Supportive, and Be Accountable

"Keven                                        
                             Moulton"                                      
                             <kevenmo                                   To

Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 03:17:43 PM »
That was a nice response.  He makes a good point, but I think you want to make sure that something like that won't happen to anyone else, don't you?

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »
How did you guys manage to read the pdf?

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
That was a nice response.  He makes a good point, but I think you want to make sure that something like that won't happen to anyone else, don't you?
That is correct.

Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »
By clicking the link.

Down below.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Guardian of the Empire

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »
By clicking the link.

Down below.
:duh:

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 02:08:26 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 03:26:26 AM »
I read that Leto and I don't get why letting you boss(?) know that you thought of killing people was a good idea. It seems like it could get you canned and on local law enforcement radar.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 04:27:44 AM »
I read that Leto and I don't get why letting you boss(?) know that you thought of killing people was a good idea. It seems like it could get you canned and on local law enforcement radar.

Yes I read and thought similarly but then I thought (now don't jump to prejudicial aspie supremacist conclusions) but I then thought how would someone not on the spectrum with a more emotional connectiveness read it (Non-aspie) I thought he may be right with it. Not a fault of reading by you or I. Just considered that the recipient would likely consider it more a vent than a logical threat. (If that makes any sense....which it may well not).
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 04:40:00 AM »
I see what you mean. I haven't read any of the aspie uber alles crap from you anyway.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 05:21:56 AM »
I see what you mean. I haven't read any of the aspie uber alles crap from you anyway.

Not likely too to be honest.
Meh! There is a hell of a space between The "I am a social retard and have sensory issues so I am the next step on the human evolutionary ladder" (Aspie Supremacy) to "I am a social retard and have sensor issues so please pity me" (Whiny aspie emos). Somewhere in this is a place for me and I reckon I2 is a good fit. Both the Polar extremes shit me to tears and I have flamed shit out of people with both philosophies.
Anyone (regardless of neurotype) has to know their strengths and weaknesses and work on them. Having a diagnosis ought to be a indicator just of what to be aware of and not much else.
My thoughts.

P7PSP

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 06:36:28 AM »
Yes both extremes get annoying and when they get combined its worse. I have tried in the past to suggest to youngsters at WP that they play to their strengths and work around their weaknesses but now I mostly let it go because I recall some lessons to an awful long time for me to absorb. When Nexus (Singularity) was at WP he never went for any of that stupid shit and torpedoed a whole range of obnoxious emo posting with some well put together arguments. It made that board more usable for more people. Some fuckers need training wheels.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 06:56:35 AM »
Yes both extremes get annoying and when they get combined its worse. I have tried in the past to suggest to youngsters at WP that they play to their strengths and work around their weaknesses but now I mostly let it go because I recall some lessons to an awful long time for me to absorb. When Nexus (Singularity) was at WP he never went for any of that stupid shit and torpedoed a whole range of obnoxious emo posting with some well put together arguments. It made that board more usable for more people. Some fuckers need training wheels.

True.

Kev I hope that this letter from the Management is more than lip service and I hope that too give you a sense of closure or at least something to work with in this respect. Hang in there mate.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 08:12:12 AM »

When Nexus (Singularity) was at WP he never went for any of that stupid shit and torpedoed a whole range of obnoxious emo posting with some well put together arguments. It made that board more usable for more people. Some fuckers need training wheels.

I like how Singularity thinks. Very concise, very logical.