Author Topic: I'm in Jail  (Read 417 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I'm in Jail
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
Yay my friend is here. He is the strong type.

So you're the one responsible for bringing this fuckwit here??

/sigh

I suppose I should be happy that you aren't talking about diapers or Benny&Joon.  ::)

He came here when I was talking about my conflict I had with someone in the real world and then she joined here and I was talking about her and then he decided to join. No I didn't send him here to sic her. I just told him watch out for her and then the issue got resolved between us.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »
is he the one into kids' graves?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
No but he might join here too but he hasn't yet. He saw that thread. I think he told me he registered but hadn't gotten approved yet.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »
Summary of jail life... sort of... I wanted a chance to just post this picture...  :P

[attachment deleted by admin]
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »
Yay my friend is here. He is the strong type.

So you're the one responsible for bringing this fuckwit here??

/sigh

I suppose I should be happy that you aren't talking about diapers or Benny&Joon.  ::)

He came here when I was talking about my conflict I had with someone in the real world and then she joined here and I was talking about her and then he decided to join. No I didn't send him here to sic her. I just told him watch out for her and then the issue got resolved between us.

Well, holy fuck on a popsicle stick!! It sure looks like SG has grown up since I've been gone! Kodos for growing up!!! :plus: