Educational

Author Topic: Soy was Bint  (Read 6207 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Soy was Bint
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2009, 05:26:57 AM »
Islam is gay

So are most religions.

NO, he meant that the "tolerance" on this site was hypocrisy; you defend towelheads for the sake of political correctness and at the same time stab a fellow aspie in the back.

I defend people's rights to an ideology. But I will attack a person for flawed beliefs if given the chance...and motivation. His being aspie and their being muslim is irrelevant to me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2009, 05:29:33 AM »
Islam is gay

Right. Thank you for that interesting contribution to the discussion.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2009, 05:33:11 AM »
Bullshit. Sharing the same dx doesn't grant you special powers. If you behave like an arse, you'll be treatded like an arse, regardless of dx. This fellow aspie brother bullshit is a poor excuse for being an arse, IMO.

I defend "towelheads" not because of being politically correct, I defend them because I believe they have the same rights as the rest of us. I defend them because you're attacking them on no other grounds than fear and intolerance--no *fake* intolerance there either, Lit, but a real-life bigotry.

Soy behaves like an arse, he gets called on his behaviour. End of story.

Islam doesn't belong here. Do or do not immigrants harass ethnical Swedes for the mere fact that they are ethnical Swedes, in our own country? Do or do they not show that they don't respect Swedish laws and the Swedish way of life?

They should be thankful - and nothing else - that they are tolerated in Sweden and othern Western countries at all.

TheoK

« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2009, 05:34:47 AM »
Islam is gay

So are most religions.

NO, he meant that the "tolerance" on this site was hypocrisy; you defend towelheads for the sake of political correctness and at the same time stab a fellow aspie in the back.

I defend people's rights to an ideology. But I will attack a person for flawed beliefs if given the chance...and motivation. His being aspie and their being muslim is irrelevant to me.

Yes, because Islam isn't a flawed ideology at all; a moon god religion, written down on order of an illiterate pedophile more than 600 years ago.

GalileoAce

« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2009, 05:37:05 AM »
Bullshit. Sharing the same dx doesn't grant you special powers. If you behave like an arse, you'll be treatded like an arse, regardless of dx. This fellow aspie brother bullshit is a poor excuse for being an arse, IMO.

I defend "towelheads" not because of being politically correct, I defend them because I believe they have the same rights as the rest of us. I defend them because you're attacking them on no other grounds than fear and intolerance--no *fake* intolerance there either, Lit, but a real-life bigotry.

Islam doesn't belong here. Do or do not immigrants harass ethnical Swedes for the mere fact that they are ethnical Swedes, in our own country? Do or do they not show that they don't respect Swedish laws and the Swedish way of life?

They should be thankful - and nothing else - that they are tolerated in Sweden and othern Western countries at all.

Do not hold the majority accountable for the acts of a few. I don't think all Autistics are bigoted arseholes because a few of them are. You should do the same for islamic people.

Islam is gay

So are most religions.

Yes, because Islam isn't a flawed ideology at all; a moon god religion, written down on order of an illiterate pedophile more than 600 years ago.

I said nothing of their ideology. Like I said if I were approached by a muslim person I would easily question their views as I did to Soy. But I still uphold people's rights to have their views, no matter how stupid. Soy was entitled to his opinions, but he should think twice before airing them...Think as to the consequences of airing such opinions.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2009, 05:46:25 AM »

The vast majority of them respect our laws, just as the vast majority of ethnic Swedes respect our laws. We are free to choose whatever religion we want here.

There are plenty of ethnic Swedes (such as yourself) harassing Muslims for the mere fact that they are Muslims. What makes you better than those few among Muslims that harass ethnic Swedes?

You should be thankful for living in a country where views such as yours can be aired.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2009, 05:56:22 AM »
1) I am not gay, but if I was would still back my friends. Okay, that came out the wrong way. Shit, that didn't help! :facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

2) I have most of you on ignore. As in, I don't bother reading the majority of posts by certain members. I am completely out of the loop...again. I am blissfully unaware.

3) I do not have a vagina. Can't remember why I seem to need to state that. This thread has given me a headache.

4) Some of you need to grow up and realize your shenannigans are only tolerated out of respect for you to have your own beliefs, but you are nothing but giant hypocrits with your intolerance.

5) Shut the fuck up, yo!

6) A good woman does 70 things, cook and....

7) 69!

8) Aww fuck it, I forget what eight was for! :headbang2:

9) Sounds like the idiot said some pretty vulgar and disrespectful things.

10) Everything! Everything! Everything! Everything! :headbang2:

11) Maybe the vagina was in reference to the twats comment. Yeah, that was definitely it!!!

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:17:01 AM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2009, 06:02:38 AM »
I would take it for what it was, a tasteless joke.

That's because you are a fuckhead.

I actually agree with Lit here though; because regardless even if his remarks were serious, you cannot let yourself get too seriously agitated by them. Composure is key.

Not everyone reactes in the same way. And above all, you probably react differently when your family is involved. I know I do.

Fair point, but I'd still maintain composure on how I reply because I would prefer to avoid escalation.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2009, 06:07:16 AM »
This seems it's between those of us who have kids and those of us who do not.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2009, 06:10:34 AM »
I actually agree with Lit here though; because regardless even if his remarks were serious, you cannot let yourself get too seriously agitated by them. Composure is key.
Not everyone reactes in the same way. And above all, you probably react differently when your family is involved. I know I do.
Fair point, but I'd still maintain composure on how I reply because I would prefer to avoid escalation.
This is what I try to do. I think that as soon as insults are made, then the discussion/argument is no longer effective. With Soleiyu, nothing would change his mind on some things so what was the point in arguing with him on it?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

GalileoAce

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2009, 06:13:19 AM »

I don't have kids and I found Soy's post abhorrent. Though I didn't respond at the time because..well he's not worth my time and effort. And in the end he got banned, which may not be what he deserved, but it is a justice of sorts.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2009, 06:17:55 AM »
still gay

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2009, 06:18:23 AM »
But there's also the fact that she's a nicer human being than most.
The nicest I've ever met :)
Thanks.  :) I forgot to respond to this earlier.

I am pretty nasty sometimes as well. Like what I wrote about my stepmother, who is the most evil person I have ever met. And sometimes I just don't feel like being nice.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2009, 06:18:48 AM »

I don't suffer fools gladly. Depending on what the other person said or did, I might not want to avoid escalation. Involve my kids, for example, and I will do my best to uttrerly destroy the fool.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2009, 06:19:45 AM »

If I had kids and anyone tried to do anything like that to them, they'd be thankful if the cops caught them before I did, but he didn't mean any of it!