Author Topic: Soy was Bint  (Read 6209 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Soy was Bint
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2009, 11:08:02 AM »
Lit, you're a fucking idiot. Trying to defend the indefensible. Soy deserved what he got because his attitude stunk, and he went on the attack to virtually anyone who challenged his bullshit notions. I don't have kids either, but see any attack on peopel who can't stick up for themselves as abhorrant and disgusting. And big fucking deal if he'd been flicked from all those Swedish boards.... Doesn't that tell YOU that he was out of step with EVERTOBE he spoke to? He is an anathema because while he might have a message to put accross to people, the fundamental thing that stops this message getting through is the pig-ignorance and mind-blindness (thanks earthboundmisfit for that) that is blocking his brain from seeing reality. You see him as a friend, worthy of respect; to us, it's just a waste of time because he never allowed us to see inside all the shit that surrounded him.

And I noticed how you decided to use the shoutbox on zOMG to have a go at this site and call us all wankers. Fucking who then is the hypocrite?  :indeed:

TheoK

« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
 :violin:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »
Guess your plan to bring Sol here backfired on you Lit.

Now everyone is starting to call you out on your racist bullshit.

:laugh:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2009, 12:21:01 PM »
I don't like him cos I think he's a pretentious arsehole. Nothing to do with what anyone else thinks.

And that avvie he's got definitely has Parkinson's. Fuck it's annoying.  :grrr:
Addblock Plus FTW!  :green:
The adblocker?
Yep, you can also use it to block annoying avatars.
You can just disable them without an adblocker.
How is this done? I only know of adblock and the Esc key to stop pictures moving.
FFS I wrote about the Esc key to stop pictures moving. But then again, what should I expect? No one read my post.  ::)
I think I was pretty decent to Soleiyu but did any of you notice? No, you were too busy provoking him into more insults. He only noticed a group of about seven of you. Callaway went along with it and that is why he noticed her. It would have been so easy for anyone to come up with something shocking in regards to that, even I could have done it. It doesn't take much to type it out.

You all fell for it.
 >:(

Sorryy, but its really not our problem if he is not a good sport. This is not Wrong Planet.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #154 on: October 07, 2009, 12:24:39 PM »
Yep, looking for a soapbox on zOMG. Only thing is, Lit's the only bugger that will listen. I don't think benji and buttcoffee really give a shit about him, tbh.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »
This seems it's between those of us who have kids and those of us who do not.

If I had kids and anyone tried to do anything like that to them, they'd be thankful if the cops caught them before I did, but he didn't mean any of it!

Attack my kids and that's the reaction you'll get. If you don't mean it, then don't do it in the first place!
The thing is none of us are here for our social and diplomatic skills. I am sure your kids occasionally say outrageous things in anger, lots of people on the spectrum do.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: October 07, 2009, 12:37:16 PM »

If I had kids and anyone tried to do anything like that to them, they'd be thankful if the cops caught them before I did, but he didn't mean any of it!

Attack my kids and that's the reaction you'll get. If you don't mean it, then don't do it in the first place!
The thing is none of us are here for our social and diplomatic skills. I am sure your kids occasionally say outrageous things in anger, lots of people on the spectrum do.

Not to that extent, and even so, they are kids and he is an adult. He knew what he was doing.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »

Not to that extent, and even so, they are kids and he is an adult. He knew what he was doing.
Some of us are more affected than others, the problem we all share is other peoples expecations. I feel he should have the freedom to be an Aspie on here.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »

Some of us are more affected than others, the problem we all share is other peoples expecations. I feel he should have the freedom to be an Aspie on here.

For most of it, yes, but saying those terrible things about members children really stepped over the line.

He was saying those things to be really hurtful and get a reaction out of people.

Please point out how that's him being aspie and not just a run of the mill disgusting asshole.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »

For most of it, yes, but saying those terrible things about members children really stepped over the line.

He was saying those things to be really hurtful and get a reaction out of people.

Please point out how that's him being aspie and not just a run of the mill disgusting asshole.
I think he has been cooped up for way too long and is very bitter and angry about as a result. If you look at when he hit out like that, for the most part there was an obvious cause at some point. I also think that he was beginning to calm down.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

Nothing to do with that. This guy claimed to have some kind of intelligence, yet he did this with both Dawg's and Callaway's daughters, repeatedly, over a longer period of time, in spite of the immediate reaction he provoked. It had NOTHING to do with doing something out of anger because he lacked social skills (which he did, but that's a different story) and everything to do with his being a complete arse.

Don't try to excuse his being an arse with a dx we all share.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »

He did have that, just as everybody else here. What he doesn't have is a carte blanche to being an arse without a reaction.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2009, 03:01:26 PM »

I think he has been cooped up for way too long and is very bitter and angry about as a result. If you look at when he hit out like that, for the most part there was an obvious cause at some point. I also think that he was beginning to calm down.

He started by airing a lot of shit, provoking a lot of people. Then he said he'd play nice and people calmed down and pretty much everybody said that he'd get a second chance. Then he went off the deep end again, attacking Dawg's daughter and calling people for subhumans because they happened to live in a country he disliked, and peoplecalled him on it.

Obvious, yes. ::)

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #163 on: October 07, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »

:agreed:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #164 on: October 07, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »
People can be their aspie selves all they want. But just because you're an aspie doesn't mean that you have permission to lack decency. He's smart enough to know why he did what he did so I don't think anyone should dumb him down. Being an aspie isn't an excuse to be an asshole.