Educational

Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 5478 times)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »
this is retarded

he should not be blabberised or banned

i agree, but this is no longer a democracy, but a monarchy. and he pissed off the wrong people. he was a real asshole to people that did him no harm.

but, i agree, soph, he should not be blabed or banned.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »
I agree, Soph. It is boring.

Also, Benjiman, you're not on any list. We fight, we argue, big deal.

But this is what happened: Sol said he'd report us to the police for cp--in fact, he said he'd done so already.  Now, I'm pretty sure we don't have anything illegal here, but cp is the one crime that will brin unwanted attention to this place and the one thing that can easily shut us down, regardless of the actual truth in what he claims.

So I don't know about you but if that's what he wants, I'm not going to let him dig up more. Pretty much every ban here that wasn't the result of being a minor was about this sort of thing, and if something happens it's my arse on the line, not yours.

BTW, he also said he would link to us from various sites to get us as much unwanted attention as possible.

You tell me, was it fucked up to ban him?

TCO says differently, I know he's a little dream world of course.  But on zomg he said Bint is next
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2009, 04:10:11 PM »
ok if he is threatening the site, then maybe a ban is warranted. especially if cp is involved. i don't want that kinda shit around here anymore than the rest of you

i don't like the blabberiser though, seems like something that's just used on people who are disliked by the majority of us. i think either there's reason to silence someone (ie ban them) or there's not, in which case allow them to post as usual, however fucked up/offensive it might be

The blabberizer is an extreme measure and I agree with you, for the most part. In this case, I needed to stop him in his tracks and it worked.

Look--and I've said this before, lots of times--we don't all have to like each other. We don't, a lot of the time. We engage in stupid internet drama and the site thrives on it. Later we make up and the site becomes more quiet. That's how it works, and it doesn't take more than a few days, usually, until it starts anew. Fights, flaming, callouts, you name it. People get mad and in some cases they leave. Sometimes for good but mostly for anything from a day to a few months. What most of us don't do is to try to harm the site because of that drama. Only a select few ever get that idea.

Those are the ones that should fear the blabberizer, not those that are "disliked by most of us".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »
the twat was threatening to link to this site, which could be considereed an attempt at DoS.

where did he say that he had/would report us for CP? and why would that matter as theres no CP on this board?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »
ok i have no shit with this then. not that it's up to me how this place is run anyway, but that sounds fair enough

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2009, 04:21:19 PM »
the twat was threatening to link to this site, which could be considereed an attempt at DoS.

where did he say that he had/would report us for CP? and why would that matter as theres no CP on this board?

The shoutbox. And it matters because if the site was investigated, Hostgator might simply shut us down.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 04:22:51 PM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »
I just can't take americans seriously. The other day I saw Harvard professor Jill Bolte Taylor on TV when she was in Stockholm and even though I thought she seemed sympathetic and I probably would have pretended to be nice and polite if I met her IRL, I would still think "american, lol" in an almost OCD way.

I just can't get over the fact that I look down on americans, australians and a lot of british. It's like everything they do seem slightly more "crude" in my eyes. Even if I try to respect everyone, that voice in the back of my head saying "it's just an american/brit whatever, you have to manipulate and play along but laugh at them on the inside" keeps speaking up.

When I meet american people I'm usually good at pulling their strings. Someone is from Arkansas than I say "oh Clinton's home state" and they invite me for dinner or buy me beer. That's how they are. Very, very NT cuddly cuddly friendly friendly and also very stupid. I have played along with it many times and pretended to be interested in stuff they are proud of or good at, and I've managed to manipulate them easily this way but I also feel guilty because my inner voice keeps telling me they are idiots.

that still doesnt make you classy. you are clueless.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2009, 04:36:26 PM »
 ::)

I wonder what happened to him that fucked him up so badly.

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »
benjiman: You're a fucking liar. I never said gus was next at all.

What I said was : "Hell, bint might cop it next. But unlike you, she'll have the 'balls' to stand up for herself." in reference to who might get a serve. Nothing to do with getting someone kicked off the forum.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 04:54:10 PM by Steve-O »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »

The shoutbox. And it matters because if the site was investigated, Hostgator might simply shut us down.

well imagine how that looks to hostgator, us banning him for threatening to turn us in for aleged CP.

is he banned then? i cant tell.
::)

I wonder what happened to him that fucked him up so badly.

yeah me too,

more than likely hes just been severly abused, and has serious self worth issues.

but i think it is also possible that hes just a shit troll with a warped sense of humor doing it for the lulz.

either way he has serious issues and must be miserable IRL. i truly feel bad for him if the only friend he has is lit.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »
okay, this is like trying to catch up on a soap opera after they've changed all the cast of characters.

sooo....

Steve - O = TCO
Bintska = Gus
Shledge = Shleed?

Anyone else I'm missing.  :P

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2009, 04:51:09 PM »
yeah you, who were you before?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »
I've always been CG, but I know other people from other places.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2009, 04:59:54 PM »
I agree, Soph. It is boring.

Also, Benjiman, you're not on any list. We fight, we argue, big deal.

But this is what happened: Sol said he'd report us to the police for cp--in fact, he said he'd done so already.  Now, I'm pretty sure we don't have anything illegal here, but cp is the one crime that will brin unwanted attention to this place and the one thing that can easily shut us down, regardless of the actual truth in what he claims.

So I don't know about you but if that's what he wants, I'm not going to let him dig up more. Pretty much every ban here that wasn't the result of being a minor was about this sort of thing, and if something happens it's my arse on the line, not yours.

BTW, he also said he would link to us from various sites to get us as much unwanted attention as possible.

You tell me, was it fucked up to ban him?
I think it wasn't worth it, Sol would have calmed down eventually. But we do need a way of communicating if they take the site down so you can put it back up (say an anonymous mailing list). Though CP investigators dont usually close sites unless they have proof

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2009, 05:01:05 PM »
benjiman: You're a fucking liar. I never said gus was next at all.

What I said was : "Hell, bint might cop it next. But unlike you, she'll have the 'balls' to stand up for herself." in reference to who might get a serve. Nothing to do with getting someone kicked off the forum.

ugh, sounds like you did to me  :lol:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: