Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 5457 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »
Callaway is one of the finest people I've known on the net. It's easy to get defensive over Sol's online insults-- especially when they involve harming loved ones. Hell, my first inclination is to rip his head off and spit down his cyber-neck. But considering that's 1) not possible, and 2) a waste of energy on a very lonely pathetic man, there's little point except for odeon to keep Sol's personal information handy for any future incidents in which it needs to be used to contact authorities.

Unfortunately, Sol doesn't get it that he's playing a losing game. Maybe it wasn't kosher for people to be taking the crap out of him at almost every turn, but then this is Intensity, no holds barred, and Sol has unwisely stayed through apparently several generations of nicknames.

Despite his protestations that he doesn't like other people, he still comes here. (Not being honest with himself methinks.). And time after time, he just doesn't GET IT that throwing more and more serious insults only gets people to hate him even more. Like plucking a chicken in the wind: he only winds up with a mouth full of feathers.

And even though he says he doesn't care and enjoys hurting people, frankly I think that's a load of bullshit he tells himself as a defense so he doesn't have to admit how truly lonely he is. It's easier to be angry than hurt. No human being is totally asocial. Even the oldest hermit in the deepest darkest cave wants some company.

Callaway, protect your family and keep them safe. But don't waste your time on this guy. He's lonely, pathetic, and in pain, and obviously lashes out at whoever he can. You just got in the way and he obviously has no fucking idea what he's talking about. You're just the newest symbolized target for his lifelong anger.
Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

Re: Soleiyu
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
I'm sorry but that won't happen. I'm angry, not psychotic. You're not qualified to diagnose someone you never met over the internet anyway.

:LMAO:

Yet you have no problems dx'ing people on those same grounds.

Callaway's right. You're psychotic.

No I'm angry, I'm fully aware of my actions.

No you're not. You're just a sad little fuck who lost his lollies on the train.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Soleiyu
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2009, 01:40:14 PM »
I'm sorry but that won't happen. I'm angry, not psychotic. You're not qualified to diagnose someone you never met over the internet anyway.

:LMAO:

Yet you have no problems dx'ing people on those same grounds.

Callaway's right. You're psychotic.

No I'm angry, I'm fully aware of my actions.

Psychotic people can be angry, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
lmao

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

while i was busy making a monster post to soreiyu, and basically washing my hands of him, coincidentally he was getting banned.

now wheres this shit he said about callaways daughter? i need to see it.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »
Callaway is one of the finest people I've known on the net. It's easy to get defensive over Sol's online insults-- especially when they involve harming loved ones. Hell, my first inclination is to rip his head off and spit down his cyber-neck. But considering that's 1) not possible, and 2) a waste of energy on a very lonely pathetic man, there's little point except for odeon to keep Sol's personal information handy for any future incidents in which it needs to be used to contact authorities.

Unfortunately, Sol doesn't get it that he's playing a losing game. Maybe it wasn't kosher for people to be taking the crap out of him at almost every turn, but then this is Intensity, no holds barred, and Sol has unwisely stayed through apparently several generations of nicknames.

Despite his protestations that he doesn't like other people, he still comes here. (Not being honest with himself methinks.). And time after time, he just doesn't GET IT that throwing more and more serious insults only gets people to hate him even more. Like plucking a chicken in the wind: he only winds up with a mouth full of feathers.

And even though he says he doesn't care and enjoys hurting people, frankly I think that's a load of bullshit he tells himself as a defense so he doesn't have to admit how truly lonely he is. It's easier to be angry than hurt. No human being is totally asocial. Even the oldest hermit in the deepest darkest cave wants some company.

Callaway, protect your family and keep them safe. But don't waste your time on this guy. He's lonely, pathetic, and in pain, and obviously lashes out at whoever he can. You just got in the way and he obviously has no fucking idea what he's talking about. You're just the newest symbolized target for his lifelong anger.

I'm in harmony with the universe. Sometimes I'm angry but that doesn't change anything, it's just my human side speaking then.

I have had average looking friends with average hobbies and I didn't get much out of it. So sorry, but no I don't need people the way you think. I want to make contact with truly different and spiritual people. Not people like the ones on here.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »
lmao

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

while i was busy making a monster post to soreiyu, and basically washing my hands of him, coincidentally he was getting banned.

now wheres this shit he said about callaways daughter? i need to see it.

I'm still here.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2009, 01:46:26 PM »
Why are you still here? I thought you said you'd leave.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »

I will when I really feel like it. After there's no more fun in provocing people, when no one responds to my threds etc.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

I'm in harmony with the universe. Sometimes I'm angry but that doesn't change anything, it's just my human side speaking then.

I have had average looking friends with average hobbies and I didn't get much out of it. So sorry, but no I don't need people the way you think. I want to make contact with truly different and spiritual people. Not people like the ones on here.

You can't be in harmony with the universe. There isn't that much bad Karma out there to justify your existence.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2009, 01:51:25 PM »
I am truly. However, my universe is an aspie universe. I'm not in harmony with humans and NT's. I simply ignore them most of the time. My human side is responsible for all the hatred but my aspie side is the one which experiences pain.

I want to get rid of my human side. Instead of trying to adapt and live a somewhat decent life as an aspie among humans, I want to exist as an energy being. A peaceful soul.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »

I will when I really feel like it. After there's no more fun in provocing people, when no one responds to my threds etc.

By the way, fucktard. Provoked or provoking is spelled with a 'k'. If you are going to put shit on the language and the people who speak it, at least learn how to speak it properly.

Fuck, where DID you find this fruitcake, Lit? Seriously.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
Shut up, TCO. ::)

You heard Soy, if we all stop bothering then he'll go. :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2009, 01:56:04 PM »
Shut up, TCO. ::)

You heard Soy, if we all stop bothering then he'll go. :orly:

Yes, I think it's the way to do it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »
Btw, formerly known as sophist is from Kentucky or someplace. Haha, that means I won't take anything she writes seriously. Yet another american.

I would never ever wish death upon the children of a german, japanese or some other person or their children just because of their nationality. This is an exception I make for americans and certain other englishspeakers.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2009, 01:57:22 PM »
I think the real question is who was he before he got banned the first time on here....

I was Buttcoffee, I registered with dual accounts to confuse things, planted the Enrique smoke screen to confuse things further, put a lot of focus on the weaboo aspect to enforce the feeling of this new troll being something different from before and I entered with Gorn well after I had established Soleiyu.

Well done me, I win.

Correction, asshole.. over to you odeon.

:facepalm2: :thumbdn:   :wanker:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: