Author Topic: MJ was a fan of Hitler.  (Read 1342 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
MJ was a fan of Hitler.
« on: September 26, 2009, 10:37:26 AM »
I read that MJ said Hitler was a genius with his showmanship.  Who knows, maybe Soy is on to something :orly:

And it also said that Jackson was planning on giving those 2 evil little bastards who tortured and killed Jamie Bulger, a hug!  :facepalm2:  Cause it would cure them.  MJ's gone down a lot lower in my estimation after that.  I'd say they needed to watch a video every day, showing how their crime had affected the poor boy's family.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

TheoK

Re: MJ was a fan of Hitler.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »
Hitler was BRAVE! :toporly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »
Oh what the heck

:hitler:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
 8)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 03:44:09 PM »
I do believe he was a genius in his showmanship.   Fuck look at the stuff he pulled off his style of speech and hand motions he was a true master of it.  Crazy evil nuts but really good at reeling people in even those who hate him have to give him that
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »
 :agreed:

and Goebbels with the rest

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 03:51:16 PM »
Certain aspie types, myself included, have that typical rigid and charismatic way of moving which is characteristic for both Hitler and MJ. Most people don't realize a lot of MJ's dance moves were very aspie, rigid and strict as well as military inspired.

Both MJ and Hitler moved the way they did in a very spontaneous way. It was natural to them. Both also had manic depressive/bipolar tendencies. An artistic aspie who is under a manic/high episode will be likely to do that.

MJ felt the kinship with Hitler, as a special type of aspie, the same way I feel the kinship with MJ and Hitler.

People don't have to believe me but I know I'm right. I'm like them. I have the potential to become a super celebrity through my aspie charisma, I just lack a field where I can excel.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 03:53:32 PM »

Yeah, you're the type that would be happy to see those two boys come out of prison, and get new homes and id's using the tax payers money. 

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »
I actually feel the opposite about myself. Like I have no charisma whatsoever and that's mainly due to my aspergers. Although social anxiety probably plays a big part. I don't think I have any leadership qualities whatsoever though. I just come across as a bit slow and/or boring IRL

Yeah, you're the type that would be happy to see those two boys come out of prison, and get new homes and id's using the tax payers money. 

Those two boys? Hitler and Goebbels? Um.. I don't think they'll be coming here for their new homes any time soon, dipshit  :wanker:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »
Certain aspie types, myself included, have that typical rigid and charismatic way of moving which is characteristic for both Hitler and MJ. Most people don't realize a lot of MJ's dance moves were very aspie, rigid and strict as well as military inspired.

Both MJ and Hitler moved the way they did in a very spontaneous way. It was natural to them. Both also had manic depressive/bipolar tendencies. An artistic aspie who is under a manic/high episode will be likely to do that.

MJ felt the kinship with Hitler, as a special type of aspie, the same way I feel the kinship with MJ and Hitler.

People don't have to believe me but I know I'm right. I'm like them. I have the potential to become a super celebrity through my aspie charisma, I just lack a field where I can excel.

Even if MJ did have AS, he did not know about it.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »
I still believe I carry Hitler's brain, genes and maybe soul as well, by the way. I know this is true the same way I knew there was an emotional link between Hitler and MJ. I always felt I could "heal" Michael Jackson if I had gotten to know him IRL. I would have been a good advisor for him and made him bigger than ever. I know how people like that function, because I'm like that myself.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »
But I have a Hitler haircut and speak fluently German. :toporly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 03:57:41 PM »
I actually feel the opposite about myself. Like I have no charisma whatsoever and that's mainly due to my aspergers. Although social anxiety probably plays a big part. I don't think I have any leadership qualities whatsoever though. I just come across as a bit slow and/or boring IRL

Those two boys? Hitler and Goebbels? Um.. I don't think they'll be coming here for their new homes any time soon, dipshit  :wanker:

:facepalm2:   I just quoted you, so you knew I was talking to you.  But yes, I can imagine you'd be the type of person I referred to.  

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »

Even if MJ did have AS, he did not know about it.

Agreed.

According to one of his brothers he was always weird, even as a child, and back then AS didn't even exist. Many with AS were diagnosed with schizophrenia instead. According to that particular brother, MJ was one of them.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »

:facepalm2:   I just quoted you, so you knew I was talking to you.  But yes, I can imagine you'd be the type of person I referred to.  

What made you think that? I have two kid brothers and people who harm children inany way are top of my shitlist