Author Topic: Someone lock him up  (Read 1205 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Someone lock him up
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 03:21:10 AM »
A real super villain must have been some sort of guinea pig and experimented on earlier in his life, so in a way having been abused just makes me stronger.

:lol:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 04:41:19 PM »
He's full of shit is what he is
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »
He's BRAVE!  8)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
So's an Indian, but at least they get off their arses to help the rest of the camp.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:25 PM »
He's not pretty enough to be a super villain.
Thanos is a super villain, and he is not pretty at all.

:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »
Soy is not a "pure aspie".  He's just mentally ill, and needs serious help.  Fucking claiming Hitler and Michael Jackson were aspies, its an insult.  Like TCO is hinting at, he's more like Syd Barret, fascinated with his own mind.  He'll just say these people were diagnosed as crazy cause of "NT's".  But who diagnosed him with aspergers?  Aren't "NT's" researching aspergers all the time?  He starts the thread "hypocrite", when he's the most hypocritical person you could ever speak to, making his own insane little rules up as he goes along.  My views on his posts went from annoyed, to amused, now its gone to disturbed.  I'm deadly serious, he needs psychiatric help.

Lock him up? Because of the words he wrote? Puh-leeeeze. :LMAO:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »
Soy is not a "pure aspie".  He's just mentally ill, and needs serious help.  Fucking claiming Hitler and Michael Jackson were aspies, its an insult.  Like TCO is hinting at, he's more like Syd Barret, fascinated with his own mind.  He'll just say these people were diagnosed as crazy cause of "NT's".  But who diagnosed him with aspergers?  Aren't "NT's" researching aspergers all the time?  He starts the thread "hypocrite", when he's the most hypocritical person you could ever speak to, making his own insane little rules up as he goes along.  My views on his posts went from annoyed, to amused, now its gone to disturbed.  I'm deadly serious, he needs psychiatric help.

In some parts of the worlds, this is fact though. Depends where you live. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 03:07:33 AM »

Its called exaggeration.  Any way I actually took back what I said, cause there was an actual link between hitler and mj it seems.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »
And because now you only have each other. :heart:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein