Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »

A score of 160 with highly unbalanced IQ is not as strong as a score of 115-120 with perfectly balanced curve though.

I have heard IQ scores aren't really accurate beyond say 140. However what do you mean by a "highly unbalanced" IQ anyway?
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

Soph: he said mental age in his intro. He should have said emotional if he meant it.

A mental age of 15 is not that bad, that would means his IQ is between say 83-94, that depends on if you are the age of 16 or 18 as the benchmark for calculating IQ scores from mental ages. That is not bad considering 16% of the population have IQ scores lower than 85  :o

I have done supervised IQ tests that show my IQ around 115 and in addition as perfectly balanced without leaps and drops in the curve. This is very unusual for an aspie if I understand it correctly.
Maybe you are not an aspie. Might explain a lot.

Things that speak in favor of me having AS:

Special interests to an extreme degree even at a very early age.

Rigid, poor motor skills when it comes to ball sports.

Difficulties identifying with the emotions of others even though I learned with age to emulate social behaviour. I use my IQ to emulate empathic abilities and also to attain a high degree of theory of mind, above that of most NT's actually.

I've always been different and had obsessions, even with people.

However, I'm convinced I'm some sort of schizoid and cluster B, especially narcissism, co-morbid type along with the AS. I have severe personality disorders, on the same level as Sinsboldly and the likes, but unlike those people I'm actually aware of it and I know my behaviour is because of my self image being completely dominated by personality disorder.

The ironic thing is I'm as disgusted by other narcissists and borderline people as a lot of people are with me. I still believe though that I'm among a minority of personality disorder sufferers who are fully aware. For me, it's something I can switch on and off at times even. I have a very balanced side which feels guilt when I come into contact with other sociopaths who are unaware of their disorders. I feel guilt and disgust and tell myself I'm going to change, but I never do. I give in to the urges of the personality disorders.

Hitler was most likely not aware of his disorders. That's one big difference between us and one of several ways in which I'm actually superior to him.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:56:39 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »

A score of 160 with highly unbalanced IQ is not as strong as a score of 115-120 with perfectly balanced curve though.

I have heard IQ scores aren't really accurate beyond say 140. However what do you mean by a "highly unbalanced" IQ anyway?

People who have poor short term memory but are disproportionately talented in other fields of the test, for example.

I have high-balanced to excellent results in all fields and thus a very balanced IQ without leaps.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »

Soph: he said mental age in his intro. He should have said emotional if he meant it.

A mental age of 15 is not that bad, that would means his IQ is between say 83-94, that depends on if you are the age of 16 or 18 as the benchmark for calculating IQ scores from mental ages. That is not bad considering 16% of the population have IQ scores lower than 85  :o

I have done supervised IQ tests that show my IQ around 115 and in addition as perfectly balanced without leaps and drops in the curve. This is very unusual for an aspie if I understand it correctly.

Difficulties identifying with the emotions of others even though I learned with age to emulate social behaviour. I use my IQ to emulate empathic abilities and also to attain a high degree of theory of mind, above that of most NT's actually.

However, I'm convinced I'm some sort of schizoid and cluster B, especially narcissism, co-morbid type along with the AS. I have severe personality disorders, on the same level as Sinsboldly and the likes, but unlike those people I'm actually aware of it and I know my behaviour is because of my self image being completely dominated by personality disorder.

The ironic thing is I'm as disgusted by other narcissists and borderline people as a lot of people are of me. I still believe though that I'm among a minority of personality disorder sufferers who are fully aware. For me, it's something I can switch on and off at times even. I have a very balanced side which feels guilt when I come into contact with other sociopaths who are unaware of their disorders. I feel guilt and disgust and tell myself I'm going to change, but I never do. I give in to the urges of the personality disorders.
Schizophrenia might explain it, though thats mutually exclusive to AS.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »

Yes, it means you aren't a real aspie, seriously.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »

The ironic thing is I'm as disgusted by other narcissists and borderline people as a lot of people are of me. I still believe though that I'm among a minority of personality disorder sufferers who are fully aware. For me, it's something I can switch on and off at times even. I have a very balanced side which feels guilt when I come into contact with other sociopaths who are unaware of their disorders. I feel guilt and disgust and tell myself I'm going to change, but I never do. I give in to the urges of the personality disorders.
Schizophrenia might explain it, though thats mutually exclusive to AS.

What contradicts me having schizophrenia is that I had a disturbed and super aggressive behaviour since kindergarden and between 12-16 I was medicated with neuroleptica used primarily to treat schizophrenia, but on me it had no positive effect at all. Risperdal which is a very typical and potent medicine against schizophrenia just made me paranoid. This wouldn't have been the case if my brain was rigged towards schizophrenia. Non schizophrenics medicated with those drugs experience reversed effects.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »
UnkownPleasures: yes, Dibs is a good book. It should still be available, though the copy I read was my brother's from when he was in High School. I first read it in 1973.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »
I usually describe myself as someone being born by being ripped from a silent star covered sky of peace and serenity, and without any protection tossed on a highway with overpowering noise.

I think I have severe trauma from birth. My mother also said once she was close to having a miscarriage with me. I am hypersensitive.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2009, 07:06:19 PM »
I usually describe myself as someone being born by being ripped from a silent star covered sky of peace and serenity, and without any protection tossed on a highway with overpowering noise.

I think I have severe trauma from birth. My mother also said once she was close to having a miscarriage with me. I am hypersensitive.

Personally I think someone put some Zero on your stash.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »

You know I was humoring a bit.

BTW, I did a supervised IQ test when I was 14 and my IQ score was found out to be 160.

I strongly disagree.

What if UnknownPleasures' subtest score in his 'weakest' area was 125?  

If this were the case, since you have a 'balanced curve' he would have scored higher than you did in every subtest.  

How could it be a bad thing if he is much stronger than this in his strongest area?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 08:13:07 PM »

BTW, I did a supervised IQ test when I was 14 and my IQ score was found out to be 160.

I strongly disagree.

If this were the case, since you have a 'balanced curve' he would have scored higher than you did in every subtest.  

How could it be a bad thing if he is much stronger than this in his strongest area?

It's jealousy on his part because he knows he can't match it with him. Or even most of the rest of us. He tries to put forward his argument, but adds so much hyperbole and rhetoric that he loses the plot. If he actually researched something properly, and stuck to the one point instead of meandering all over the place, he'd be much better off.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009, 09:08:51 PM »

I strongly disagree.

Usually the lower end scores are in the average to slightly above average range.

P7PSP

« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 10:35:26 PM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 10:51:38 PM »

:LMAO:  :pwned:

:plus:

Actually, I think Soiledarse could be Delusionist's new sockpuppet. They both have similar arguing styles and both spoke the same amount of bullshit.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2009, 02:32:32 AM »
i just pulled a gigantic chunk of earwax out of my ear, and i just q-tiped them this morning.

wtf is up with that?
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.