Educational

Author Topic: Why couldn't this have happened to me?  (Read 1130 times)

Blasted

TheoK

Re: Why couldn't this have happened to me?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 09:10:40 AM »
Uncle Lit can seduce you now, Bintska. :toporly:

Blasted

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:13:47 AM »
 :zoinks:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »
I'm not ignoring you now btw, because this post was actually good.

If I was a girl I would have liked that too. Having another woman, older, seduce me and put her hand inside my vagina, making me blush while smirking down at me... Yes please.

I do have fantasies about being 12-13 again and eventually getting pwned by some 20-25 year old smartass guy working at my school. The arrogant, political type who reads a lot of books and would tell me my 12 year old intellect was inferior etc and take out his own cuntish inferiority complex on me. In the end, I would suck his cock and like it... mmmm... I wish I could relive such a moment.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 09:15:23 AM »
I read lots of books, am arrogant and humiliate my broads both verbally and sexually.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 09:18:05 AM »
I read lots of books, am arrogant and humiliate my broads both verbally and sexually.

You're too cute.

I would like to get pwned by that feminine type of guy with long, bony fingers, probably a communist or a satanist or something, who has bitterness because he got bullied etc but is really intelligent. He gets a job at a middle/junior high school where he mocks and insults the types of students who are also smartasses. He calls me girl, pussy etc and humiliates me by pwning me in discussions... Eventually he sadistically conquers me physically as well. I'm just 13 something and I can't fight how much I want him to just serve me dick. He makes me his boy slave and he somehow relives his own childhood by subduing a smartass who reminds him of himself. Mmmm...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:19:48 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 09:18:48 AM »
I'm not ignoring you now btw, because this post was actually good.

If I was a girl I would have liked that too. Having another woman, older, seduce me and put her hand inside my vagina, making me blush while smirking down at me... Yes please.

I do have fantasies about being 12-13 again and eventually getting pwned by some 20-25 year old smartass guy working at my school. The arrogant, political type who reads a lot of books and would tell me my 12 year old intellect was inferior etc and take out his own cuntish inferiority complex on me. In the end, I would suck his cock and like it... mmmm... I wish I could relive such a moment.

Maybe you could role play with Lit.

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »
 :agreed:

Blasted

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 09:24:56 AM »
I generally preferred to dominate when I was younger and liked petite girls who were shy and dependant but now I'm turning more submissive for some reason.  Think it's linked to my current interest in men. 

Blasted

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 09:25:29 AM »
:agreed:

I never knew you were into boys  :orly:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
Lit is a sturdy masculine hallstatt, not a pathetic, feminine, bitter satanistic bully victim with perverse, violent sexual fantasies and paedophile tendencies who wants to pwn boys who provoces him by being too smartass.

This is the type of guy, but more intelligent than the one on the picture, I see in my fantasies. A janitor type who failed and can only feel good by debating with 13-year olds and using his academic knowledge to bring them down. He would tie me up and almost torture me, slap me etc and feel so good about himself and his own inferiority complex by doing that to a previously undefiled kid. In me, he would see a reflection of himself, but pure. It would make him jealous and create an obsession with completely dominating me inside and out.

However, I don't risk becoming the sexual predator, I have no such feelings. I still feel like the kid and just relives my own fantasies. I'm an exhibitionist and massochist, not a paedophile myself. In my fantasies I'm victimised by young paedophiles, no older than 25, though.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:35:08 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 09:30:11 AM »
You would have liked my former teacher in Poland then  :thumbup: 

I wonder if I should bother writing this actually, since you probably won't read my posts.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 09:31:48 AM »
You would have liked my former teacher in Poland then  :thumbup: 

I wonder if I should bother writing this actually, since you probably won't read my posts.

This thread was a positive change of pace, so I'm actually reading it.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 09:32:07 AM »
That's why I suggested role playing, you get to act and dress up.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »
I like older women :chin:

I don't think I am particularly submissive or dominant. I dunno though, as I have pretty much no experience of anything :nerdy: