Author Topic: Misfits avoiding questions - The confessions thread  (Read 402 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Misfits avoiding questions - The confessions thread
« on: September 21, 2009, 05:01:09 AM »
I've noticed a lot of people in here seem to make accusations towards me for being honest about my life situation, but the same people usually avoid any questions involving their mental state, occupation/education etc.

If you're going to attack me, please show the decency to at least be honest like me. Don't avoid questions about your professions/income or whatever. I know a lot of you are unemployed, uneducated just like me.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Misfits avoiding questions - The confessions thread
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:37:56 AM »
This you:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 05:46:06 AM »
This you:

No, that's a white trash person. I live on a macrobiotic diet, I dress in cashmere clothes of highest quality and I take care of my looks.

Do you have AS? What do you do for a living?
Kick me

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 06:03:38 AM »
That picture made me laugh, I have seen the show a few times.

Soleiyu, I have noticed what you mean. But that sort of thing always happens on the internet. I don't see the point of not being honest. If I tell lies, then I won't be able to keep track of what I have done. I have a bad memory as well.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 07:24:44 AM »
The only reason we attack you is because you're a bigoted twat.

We don't need to justify ourselves with our employment status and education level.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 07:33:02 AM »

We don't need to justify ourselves with our employment status and education level.

I have the right to have any oppinion I like. Live with it.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 07:33:32 AM »
i am 21, white, middle class, student
i've never had a job in my life
i'm on Disability Living Allowance
i am at university but have to get a lot of help with stuff like presentations and if we go anywhere
my results for the actual work are high though
i've never had a girlfriend and have no IRL friends
i fuck up almost every time i talk to people and my mum does a lot for me
i am very clean as i have ocd, but i don't care much about fashion
i usually wear slightly baggy pants i've had for ages, a shirt from H&M and a jacket i've had since i was 17
i eat a lot of junk food but i'm not fat, i am currently underweight

in general i am pretty spazzy, but not a complete retard, i am fairly ugly but i'm not dirty, i've had a good education so far, although i did shit when i was a teenager (mainly due to undiagnosed problems and bullying), and i do rely on parents and the state (NHS, disability) for a lot

but i apparently am at the emotional level of a young teenager, and have made a lot of progress so far with becoming independent and fixing the problems that can be fixed. so in the long-term i hope to do much better and hopefully be successful in some way or other

i am owed money anyway IMO, as i never got child support from the age of 4 even though i should have done

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »

I have the right to have any oppinion I like. Live with it.

Just as the unemployed, uneducated aspies do  :orly:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 07:45:37 AM »
I don't plan to ever enter society. Anything involving people disgusts me. I can't be together with people even at parties anymore. Over the internet it's okay, but every other social situation is a big no for me.

I just realized all my failures socially and in school and the fact I wasn't happy was because I didn't have the same social needs as others. When I realized withdrawing from the world and being on disability, just buying nice things for myself, made me happy I found more inner peace.

I was super social and had many friends for years. But it just made me collapse mentally in the end. I've been abused by psychiatry, society, NT people etc and had enough of it for the rest of my life. Never ever going to do anything involving people anymore.

Besides I never got help with school or anything. I was put in a specially designed AS class once and that's when school was destroyed completely for me. Today I'm not getting any help with anything aside from being on disability. There's not even places where I can study and get accepted. No help is offered, nothing.

I've really had more than enough. I never want to have anything to do with people again. If I'm forced to deal with people I will go on a killing spree.

I hate most people to a degree where I feel joy when I hear about things like the kidnapping of that ugly british girl in Portugal. I hope she's kept locked up and raped for 10 years and then discarded/killed.

Whenever there's a disaster or terror attack on the news, I hope for big death numbers. I'm dissapointed when the casualties are relatively low.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:48:10 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 07:52:28 AM »
i often feel angry at humanity/society, but it never extends to children

fuck most adults in the ass, but i would always do anything i could to help a kid. sure they will likely end up a bastard when they're an adult, but till then, they're innocent

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 07:54:51 AM »
I don't plan to ever enter society. Anything involving people disgusts me. I can't be together with people even at parties anymore. Over the internet it's okay, but every other social situation is a big no for me.

I just realized all my failures socially and in school and the fact I wasn't happy was because I didn't have the same social needs as others. When I realized withdrawing from the world and being on disability, just buying nice things for myself, made me happy I found more inner peace.

I was super social and had many friends for years. But it just made me collapse mentally in the end. I've been abused by psychiatry, society, NT people etc and had enough of it for the rest of my life. Never ever going to do anything involving people anymore.

Besides I never got help with school or anything. I was put in a specially designed AS class once and that's when school was destroyed completely for me. Today I'm not getting any help with anything aside from being on disability. There's not even places where I can study and get accepted. No help is offered, nothing.

I've really had more than enough. I never want to have anything to do with people again. If I'm forced to deal with people I will go on a killing spree.

I hate most people to a degree where I feel joy when I hear about things like the kidnapping of that ugly british girl in Portugal. I hope she's kept locked up and raped for 10 years and then discarded/killed.

Whenever there's a disaster or terror attack on the news, I hope for big death numbers. I'm dissapointed when the casualties are relatively low.

You sound like an emo version of lit/TheoK

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 07:56:09 AM »
i often feel angry at humanity/society, but it never extends to children

fuck most adults in the ass, but i would always do anything i could to help a kid. sure they will likely end up a bastard when they're an adult, but till then, they're innocent

I usually feel kids are good too, but when under idiot parent upbringing my compassion fades.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 01:17:50 PM »
I've noticed a lot of people in here seem to make accusations towards me for being honest about my life situation, but the same people usually avoid any questions involving their mental state, occupation/education etc.

If you're going to attack me, please show the decency to at least be honest like me. Don't avoid questions about your professions/income or whatever. I know a lot of you are unemployed, uneducated just like me.

Who gives a fuck what you think or want.

Get over it cry baby and harden the fuck up!

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 01:27:07 PM »

Who gives a fuck what you think or want.

Get over it cry baby and harden the fuck up!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »
Wouldn't this be a better avatar for you Jooman?

[attachment deleted by admin]