Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 8060 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2009, 07:16:13 PM »
Of course he had ambition, yes. And yes all politicians are opportunistic to an extent, but the point is that he often didn't plan any of these things to turn out the way they did. He just exploited the situation or took advantage of it when it came up. He didn't always force it through himself like you were making out.

Where Soiledpants has just sat on his arse bullshitting from his keyboard.

Exactly what Hitler would have done if he was born in 1983.

rofl this is actually 100% true

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »
So how are you like Hitler?
1) Military service and decorations? No.
2) Position of authority in a significant political party? Not that you have indicated.
3) Charismatic public speaker? Probably not.
4) Ability to get others (not your parents) to do your bidding? Not likely.

What information am I missing that would make you seem to be Hitler like?

The last two fit me very well. You must also consider that Hitler lived in a different time. Pretty much every psychological and social/political expert who has analyzed him have reached the conclusion that if he had lived in any other time he wouldn't have achieved what he did. It was circumstances and the state of the Germany at the time which made for his success.
So all you need to be dictator of Sweden is to have it fall into your lap? Okay that does seem likely to happen anyday now. Boy is odeon going to regret being on your shit list.  ::)

I can't become dictator of Sweden in this day and age through my Hitler abilities alone.
Plenty of other aspies have managed to become modern day dictators. Try Dear Kim as an obvious example.

Kim Jong Il is an aspie yes, but plenty? No.

And these people are in the developing countries or nations without any democratic tradition anyway.
Fine, try Gordon Brown and Boris Johnson in the UK. Obvious cases really if you look into their backgrounds.

In democratic countries there are also aspies in less public roles, think about operators like Karl Rove. Whilst the aspie is not in direct view, they wield a lot of power.

Hitler was an aspie with severe Cluster B personality disorders. Gordon Brown, if he even is an aspie, is a mule-like average aspie.

Nixon is the only one who I ever thought was very aspielike other than that.
Nixon yes. Brown is deffo an Aspie, the problem is whilst he is well intensioned, he is hopeless at getting anything done. Its the people who surround him are the problem, not Brown himself.

As for Hitlers personality disorders, I think they were made up to discredit him. Apart from his amphetamine use, Hitler was pretty rational and level headed on a strategic level.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.
So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

I never said he had no aspirations, just that he wasn't the incredibly driven character you were making him out to be. And he was very opportunistic. So he actually made a lot of it up along the way, rather than following some strict plan.

Hitler was a very private person - its very different to say if he had a plan in his head or not. Though, either he had a plan, or he was an amazing strategist. Most likely a combination of both.

It's very unlikely there was a definite plan. He had a very obvious worldview, but look at his early thoughts on Britain etc. He exploited things and responded to problems as they came up. Not many people would agree that he had a strict plan.

Obviously there's no way of knowing what he was thinking, but if you look at the evidence available right through his adult life, you can make pretty good guesses
I would say the most likely thing is he had a strategical framework, in which he slotted in opportunities. I take a similar approach when I need to tbh.

You're nothing like Hitler though, but I am his reincarnation and blood relative.

My classmates gave me "Most Likely to be a Dictator" award when I left. Better qualified than you are.

No, you're the uncharismatic fugly type who just reads a lot of politics and history. I'm the true charismatic genius, this is my strongest gift. You're the one who masturbates while thinking of dictators, I'm the one who has been labeled "Hitler" more times than I can remember just through being myself.
Actually, I don't read loads of politics and history. But I do know a lot about strategy, its the area that I have always been most intrested in. As for charisma, I am pretty effective on authority figures. On the other hand you don't exist.

I do exist. Believe it or not.

Not as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »
Even though he was swedish, with very weird looks however, I always imagine all british dictator wannabes like Chris Gopher looking like Björn Ulvaeus:

Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »
Of course he had ambition, yes. And yes all politicians are opportunistic to an extent, but the point is that he often didn't plan any of these things to turn out the way they did. He just exploited the situation or took advantage of it when it came up. He didn't always force it through himself like you were making out.

Where Soiledpants has just sat on his arse bullshitting from his keyboard.

Exactly what Hitler would have done if he was born in 1983.

No, he would have invaded Russia first. Then Japan, and America. Then he'd have gotten all the nukes he needed and blown us all to kingdom come. All your 'hero' Jackson was doing back then was beating it in front of Billie Jean.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.
So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

I never said he had no aspirations, just that he wasn't the incredibly driven character you were making him out to be. And he was very opportunistic. So he actually made a lot of it up along the way, rather than following some strict plan.

Hitler was a very private person - its very different to say if he had a plan in his head or not. Though, either he had a plan, or he was an amazing strategist. Most likely a combination of both.

It's very unlikely there was a definite plan. He had a very obvious worldview, but look at his early thoughts on Britain etc. He exploited things and responded to problems as they came up. Not many people would agree that he had a strict plan.

Obviously there's no way of knowing what he was thinking, but if you look at the evidence available right through his adult life, you can make pretty good guesses
I would say the most likely thing is he had a strategical framework, in which he slotted in opportunities. I take a similar approach when I need to tbh.

You're nothing like Hitler though, but I am his reincarnation and blood relative.

My classmates gave me "Most Likely to be a Dictator" award when I left. Better qualified than you are.

No, you're the uncharismatic fugly type who just reads a lot of politics and history. I'm the true charismatic genius, this is my strongest gift. You're the one who masturbates while thinking of dictators, I'm the one who has been labeled "Hitler" more times than I can remember just through being myself.
Actually, I don't read loads of politics and history. But I do know a lot about strategy, its the area that I have always been most intrested in. As for charisma, I am pretty effective on authority figures. On the other hand you don't exist.

Last time I went to Stockholm my existence was acknowledged, so yes, I do exist.

Btw, brits can't become good dictators.
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »

Last time I went to Stockholm my existence was acknowledged, so yes, I do exist.

I think they thought they saw a ghost.

Btw, we ran the British empire for 150 years.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #187 on: September 24, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »

They may not make good dictators, but their shorthand skills are fucking outstanding.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

When I was in Germany older people and real stereotype servant germans actually treated me as if I was the ghost of Hitler. I got a feeling of how easy it must have been for him.

In Sweden, people have approached me many times saying I look intelligent and interesting, but in Germany people looked at me like I was royalty.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #189 on: September 24, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »

When I was in Germany older people and real stereotype servant germans actually treated me as if I was the ghost of Hitler. I got a feeling of how easy it must have been for him.

In Sweden, people have approached me many times saying I look intelligent and interesting, but in Germany people looked at me like I was royalty.

:wanker: :LMAO:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »

Maybe they thought you were a statue.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #191 on: September 24, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »
They thought he was royalty all right, considering one of his surgeries gave him a resemblance to Queen Victoria.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »
They adressed me with great respect and thought I was knowledgeable about everything. They seemed to put great trust in me and I felt that it was because I am the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler and carry genetical similarities to him somewhere because of my austrian blood. His ghost still lives in Germany.

In Germany I am aristocracy. I fit the german stereotype of how aristocracy looks and acts.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #193 on: September 24, 2009, 07:28:52 PM »
They adressed me with great respect and thought I was knowledgeable about everything. They seemed to put great trust in me and I felt that it was because I am the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler and carry genetical similarities to him somewhere because of my austrian blood. His ghost still lives in Germany.

In Germany I am aristocracy. I fit the german stereotype of how aristocracy looks and acts.

Well at least the smell does. Maybe they should have used more formaldehyde and bleach.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »

Are you sure that really happened and not just in your fantasy world? Did you see a life bar meter in the corner of your vision at any time?  :orly: