Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7946 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »
Maybe he's the diet coke of hitler. Just one calorie, not enough!
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Read up on Hitler. He went into aspie passiveness several times during his life. He got where he got because his party comrades gave him a kick in the butt from time to time. He was passive for years. Especially in the late 1920's he didn't do a thing other than play with his dog and his niece on the bavarian countryside.

Read up on Asperger. The syndrome wasn't even coined until after Hitler's death. Major fail again, wassabe boi.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Read up on Hitler. He went into aspie passiveness several times during his life. He got where he got because his party comrades gave him a kick in the butt from time to time. He was passive for years. Especially in the late 1920's he didn't do a thing other than play with his dog and his niece on the bavarian countryside.

Read up on Asperger. The syndrome wasn't even coined until after Hitler's death. Major fail again, wassabe boi.

Hitler has been diagnosed as AS by several experts post death. I agree, since Hitler is in some ways my twin soul. I think I might be his real reincarnation. Must be a way to confirm it.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »

Hitler has been diagnosed as AS by several experts post death. I agree, since Hitler is in some ways my twin soul. I think I might be his real reincarnation. Must be a way to confirm it.

Anyone that seriously diagnoses someone AS post death is a serious fucking wanker really.

P7PSP

« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »

By age 25 Hitler was in the Army, that was 1914. By 1919 he was in the NSDAP and in charge a couple of years later. 1923 Beer Hall Putsch, 1924 jail time and wrote Mein Kampf. Between then and 1934 when he became Chancellor there was a lot of work going into getting the ban on the NSDAP removed and then the ban on him speaking publicly in Bavaria. His Party did not win the seats needed to put him in power in 1934 by him fucking off with cosmetic surgery and anime from 1925 to 1934.
So what is your plan to take over Sweden by age 45? How are you going to successfully campaign from your parents basement?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2009, 06:22:17 PM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »

Anyone that seriously diagnoses someone AS post death is a serious fucking wanker really.

Doesn't matter, Hitler was so super obviously AS that he could have been a school book example. He realized the "AS" dream. He lived in a time and had circumstances and luck on his side as well, and managed to turn an introvert aspie world into the Third Reich. When true aspies get to work freely, magic is the result even though there's usually a "tragic" downside. Just look at Hitler or Michael Jackson.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »

By age 25 Hitler was in the Army, that was 1914. By 1919 he was in the NSDAP and in charge a couple of years later. 1923 Beer Hall Putsch, 1924 jail time and wrote Mein Kampf. Between then and 1934 when he became Chancellor there was a lot of work going into getting the ban on the NSDAP removed and then the ban on him speaking publicly in Bavaria. His Party did not win the seats needed to put him in power in 1934 by him fucking off with cosmetic surgery and anime from 1925 to 1934.
So what is your plan to take over Sweden by age 45? How are you going to successfully campaign from your parents basement?

Not 100% accurate. The Beer Hall putsch etc aren't really good examples of him being very driven.And he actually spent a lot of his youth just sitting on his arse in Vienna. Even after taking power, he couldn't be arsed with the day-to-day boring stuff that comes along with running a country. He was only really "driven" in the parts that he was specificallly interested in - military, foreign policy etc. He's spend the evening discussing architecture and plans for Berlin with Speer, or sit watching a film rather than have anything that remotely resembled a cabinet meeting for example.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:27:34 PM by Rokossovsky »

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2009, 06:27:26 PM »

I don't live in a basement.

Again, read up on Hitler. For years in the late 20's he didn't campaign or work actively in the party. Others had to give him a serious push for the elections. He became active again in the 1930's but always lived inside of his aspie fantasy and had others doing the practical work for him. He just talked and commanded and others obeyed and made all arrangements. He had very competent people working for him, but he was a dreamer himself.
Kick me

P7PSP

« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.
So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »

Not 100% accurate. The Beer Hall putsch etc aren't really good examples of him being very driven.And he actually spent a lot of his youth just sitting on his arse in Vienna. Even after taking power, he couldn't be arsed with the day-to-day boring stuff that comes along with running a country. He was only really "driven" in the parts that he was specificallly interested in - military, foreign policy etc. He's spend the evening discussing architecture and plans for Berlin with Speer, or sit watching a film rather than have anything that remotely resembled a cabinet meeting for example.

Vienna was just the first time. Most of the 1920's he also spent dreaming away just sitting on his ass. He actually lived on welfare for a period as well, since he got his father's military pension and a private driver. This was his main source of income after his father died.

After he went to jail he spent several years in the 1920's as a passive dreamer.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #145 on: September 24, 2009, 06:30:19 PM »

Doesn't matter, Hitler was so super obviously AS that he could have been a school book example. He realized the "AS" dream. He lived in a time and had circumstances and luck on his side as well, and managed to turn an introvert aspie world into the Third Reich. When true aspies get to work freely, magic is the result even though there's usually a "tragic" downside. Just look at Hitler or Michael Jackson.

:LMAO:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2009, 06:31:36 PM »

So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NaSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

He had a strong will and determination but was handicapped in executing things properly. While manipulative, he always needed others and at times he was very clearly handicapped and had things set up for him by his friends. He was the heart of the nazi movement, not the arms and legs and possibly not even the brain since his ideas had to be refined by others to even be possible to realize.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »

:LMAO:

You're a mule, that's why you don't identify with real AS.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »

LMAO
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:31 PM »

So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

I never said he had no aspirations, just that he wasn't the incredibly driven character you were making him out to be. And he was very opportunistic. So he actually made a lot of it up along the way, rather than following some strict plan.