Educational

Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7949 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:

How you look, dress, how nice your home is and how much money you have on the bank determines where on the food chain you are. I live a perfectly healthy and clean life suited to my own needs.

You're not on the food chain, you're the anchor at the other end.  :laugh:

As I've said, I have my own rules so you're quite right. I'm not on the food chain. You however is at the bottom of the food chain. You're still on the chain and still trying to be. You live as a failure, I live as a free person because it's how I feel about myself that counts. You're a slave under society and yet a complete failure, tragic.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »
 :agreed:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:

How you look, dress, how nice your home is and how much money you have on the bank determines where on the food chain you are. I live a perfectly healthy and clean life suited to my own needs.

As I've said, I have my own rules so you're quite right. I'm not on the food chain. You however is at the bottom of the food chain. You're still on the chain and still trying to be. You live as a failure, I live as a free person because it's how I feel about myself that counts. You're a slave under society and yet a complete failure, tragic.

You fail again and again, how do you feel about all your failures?

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »
:agreed:

If you ask him nicely, he might let you shit on his chest or even directly into his mouth.

Don't be shy now.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2009, 12:49:16 PM »

You're not on the food chain, you're the anchor at the other end.  :laugh:

You might not realize it but any unbiased person would probably agree you got pwned tonight. Lucky for you that you have Odeon and the aspie retard club backing you up on here. If this was an open battlefield you would be dead and buried.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »

You might not realize it but any unbiased person would probably agree you got pwned tonight.

That must be some really good crack you are smoking there  :laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »

You might not realize it but any unbiased person would probably agree you got pwned tonight.

That must be some really good crack you are smoking there  :laugh:

I advice you to go to any other forum, with more normal people, and tell them you're a father of five with AS who's living on disability. See what response you get.

Your view of society probably comes from the "help ladies" at social security who make regular check ups with your family to see that you manage to change your own diapers as well as those of your children. Those ladies think you're "braaaave" in a patronizing tone of voice which your AS prevents you from interpreting properly.

Sad.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »

That must be some really good crack you are smoking there  :laugh:

I advice you to go to any other forum, with more normal people, and tell them you're a father of five with AS who's living on disability. See what response you get.

Your view of society probably comes from the "help ladies" at social security who make regular check ups with your family to see that you manage to change your own diapers as well as those of your children. Those ladies think you're "braaaave" in a patronizing tone of voice which your AS prevents you from interpreting properly.

Sad.

Your advice eh? You crack me up.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2009, 05:01:50 PM »
Here's some pics from Soiledarse's family album:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2009, 05:14:48 PM »
Queen Victoria (of german blood) and Michael Jackson could fit into my bloodline any day, so that wasn't too far fetched, but you forgot my spiritual and blood relative Adolf Hitler.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2009, 05:38:39 PM »
That was your medical profile. The doctors refused to foist another Hitler on us.

P7PSP

« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2009, 05:44:33 PM »
Queen Victoria (of german blood) and Michael Jackson could fit into my bloodline any day, so that wasn't too far fetched, but you forgot my spiritual and blood relative Adolf Hitler.
Don't forget The Vapors.  :indeed:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »
Maybe he's the diet coke of hitler. Just one calorie, not enough!

P7PSP

« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2009, 05:52:14 PM »
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Read up on Hitler. He went into aspie passiveness several times during his life. He got where he got because his party comrades gave him a kick in the butt from time to time. He was passive for years. Especially in the late 1920's he didn't do a thing other than play with his dog and his niece on the bavarian countryside.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:05:04 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me