Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 11:08:41 AM »
I love money no matter where they come from, as long as I'm not risking legal trouble.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 11:21:21 AM »
I love money no matter where they come from, as long as I'm not risking legal trouble.

:agreed:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »
Still, you should get a job, there's work you can do from home.  Or do an open university course.  Trouble is, you're just lazy, and making pathetic excuses. 

Phlex, you can do voluntary work.  And probably get paid petrol money if you have to drive there.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »
Still, you should get a job, there's work you can do from home.  Or do an open university course.  Trouble is, you're just lazy, and making pathetic excuses.  

Phlex, you can do voluntary work.  And probably get paid petrol money if you have to drive there.

If I lift a finger they take my disability, and I'd rather have that tbh. Even a home course, studying at home, isn't allowed if I don't report it and go through a lot of hassle first. I'm just not willing to even try until they loosen the rules a bit.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 03:41:10 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »
You should be able to get both.  Maybe not the same amount, but a lower, plus what you earn.  And if you have as much talent as you claim, you could be earning treble the amount.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2009, 03:41:41 PM »
You should be able to get both.  Maybe not the same amount, but a lower, plus what you earn.  And if you have as much talent as you claim, you could be earning treble the amount.

I'm socially disabled. Being intelligent and gifted doesn't help me.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »
Your full of shit.  I've felt socially disabled.  I'm sure a lot of us have.  But there's no point just giving in.  You'll never be truely happy ending up like Mr/Mrs Haversoylam

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2009, 03:49:38 PM »
Still, you should get a job, there's work you can do from home.  Or do an open university course.  Trouble is, you're just lazy, and making pathetic excuses.  

Phlex, you can do voluntary work.  And probably get paid petrol money if you have to drive there.

If I lift a finger they take my disability, and I'd rather have that tbh. Even a home course, studying at home, isn't allowed if I don't report it and go through a lot of hassle first. I'm just not willing to even try until they loosen the rules a bit.

Nobody works for cash there? Come on there's a million ways to do it you just don't want to
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 04:11:03 PM »
Your full of shit.  I've felt socially disabled.  I'm sure a lot of us have.  But there's no point just giving in.  You'll never be truely happy ending up like Mr/Mrs Haversoylam

I'm happy as long as I have a nice place to live with nice furniture, can eat good food and dress in nice clothes. Then all I need is games, movies and books.

I feel no need to be a part of society or prove anything. Becoming "like the others" is not happiness to me. You're just young and confused, still obsessed with the idea of adapting and "getting an NT life".

I have embraced alternative views on life, I'm not onedimensional anymore. I'm not really interested in people who don't have alternative lifestyles.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:13:11 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »
Lol, your just deluded.  Who says I don't want an alternate lifestyle.  You'll just die on the inside soon enough anyway.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2009, 05:15:59 PM »
What's this fucking preoccupation with NTs? Have NTs got you by the balls so much that you have to feel that insecure? Jesus, if I was that bad off I'd reach for a can of Draino. There are plenty of things you could do, and your social security lot can't stop you from doing courses either.

bint: I think we've got him. The big bad NTs are gonna do him in and all he can do is hide under the bed.

This 'war' betwen Aspies and the big bad NTs makes the Israeli/Palestinian conflict look like a pillow fight. Fuck, surely squabbling about who is better is as futile as you can get.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »
Lol, your just deluded.  Who says I don't want an alternate lifestyle.  You'll just die on the inside soon enough anyway.

I was reborn on the inside the day I chose to withdraw from society. I was about to die during my social years between 16-20. You just can't imagine others having different needs from you. You're a pathetic NT wannabe.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »
Your full of shit.  I've felt socially disabled.  I'm sure a lot of us have.  But there's no point just giving in.  You'll never be truely happy ending up like Mr/Mrs Haversoylam

I'm happy as long as I have a nice place to live with nice furniture, can eat good food and dress in nice clothes. Then all I need is games, movies and books.

I feel no need to be a part of society or prove anything. Becoming "like the others" is not happiness to me. You're just young and confused, still obsessed with the idea of adapting and "getting an NT life".

I have embraced alternative views on life, I'm not onedimensional anymore. I'm not really interested in people who don't have alternative lifestyles.
And when the state money dries out, what then?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 05:20:19 PM »
What's this fucking preoccupation with NTs? Have NTs got you by the balls so much that you have to feel that insecure? Jesus, if I was that bad off I'd reach for a can of Draino. There are plenty of things you could do, and your social security lot can't stop you from doing courses either.

bint: I think we've got him. The big bad NTs are gonna do him in and all he can do is hide under the bed.

This 'war' betwen Aspies and the big bad NTs makes the Israeli/Palestinian conflict look like a pillow fight. Fuck, surely squabbling about who is better is as futile as you can get.

All real aspies have an aversion towards NT's, only self diagnosed fucktards and the misdiagnosed accept NT's completely.

This board stinks with self diagnosed americans.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

And when the state money dries out, what then?

It won't dry out. I have pretty nice savings anyway. In the worst case scenario my parents will help me. I have other rich relatives as well who helped others when they were in need.

Anyway, I won't lose the pension.

I'm better off than someone with a normal crap lower middle class job who ends up unemployed. Most working people who don't have secure jobs and have to switch/are fired from time to time have it much worse than me. I have no debts and money on the bank. Atm I'm buying furniture. I know people 10-15 years older than me who have horrible economic/work situations compared to me. Not even going to mention most people mu age, the financial crisis really thrashed the situation for many but I'm unscathed. I even bought designer clothes during the crisis.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:26:43 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me