Educational

Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7918 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2009, 07:46:18 PM »
Soiledarse: Richard Branson was working class, who started his career in Uni. Now look at him.

Maybe if you got off your pee-stained bed and did the same, you could be a billionaire too. Then again, you're just a lazy leech sucking the government tit. And a RACIST one at that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2009, 02:11:05 AM »
I want to be a loser by society's standards.

You are a loser by anyone's standards.

Not true. You say that only because of my racist views. I've met people who don't see me as a loser so I know I'm not by anyone's standards.

Btw, I get the feeling you're not 100% serious in everything you say, if you were you would have kicked me off the site. Besides, I find it a turnon when a slightly homophobic finnish guy dismisses me and talks down to me as the overemotional drama queen I am. Makes me picture myself being raped and enjoying it while you can't do anything about it other than having to watch and be deeply disturbed by it.

I'm not deeply disturbed by your weak drama queen manners and your half-ass trolling. Whatever gave you that particular delusion? Like Phlexor said, you're a fuckwit and I don't mind telling you. Every site needs them and you are it for this one.

You're just an average looking, average working guy but with a brain disorder. That doesn't make you better than me.

I have the same brain disorder as you have but I'm better paid and more handsome.  :hahaha:

I don't care if you earn 6000 more than me every month. You probably are indebted, like most working people who aren't rich.

I have savings and I don't have to work.

What would happen if you, like so many others, became unemployed? It can happen to most people you know. Having a job is no guarantee for anything. A-kassan has suffered a lot more than the disability/pension system, the ones who are really in a bad situation in Sweden atm are the unemployed, not the people with several different disability benefits who can get more than any low qualified, low pay job.

When the authorities realise that you are just a lazy cunt using the disability system, they'll pull it and you'll be at the mercy of mummy and daddy. That's when they'll start seriously considering that shotgun option. Or maybe they'll just hire somebody named Mohammed who needs the money. In either way, you're fucked. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2009, 02:14:38 AM »
I'm surprised Mummy & Daddy haven't booted him anyway for being such a lazy cunt. Or maybe they know something he doesn't and that's why he can't get a job.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2009, 02:16:17 AM »
Maybe Mohammed is his real daddy. :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2009, 02:22:03 AM »
Could explain his hatred of Jews. Mohammed El Fuck-ed and his son Doo-Doo.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2009, 02:23:43 AM »
Maybe mummy plans to tell him, some day.

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2009, 02:33:27 AM »
Maybe she has and he's in self denial.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2009, 05:08:06 AM »

Not true. You say that only because of my racist views. I've met people who don't see me as a loser so I know I'm not by anyone's standards.

Btw, I get the feeling you're not 100% serious in everything you say, if you were you would have kicked me off the site. Besides, I find it a turnon when a slightly homophobic finnish guy dismisses me and talks down to me as the overemotional drama queen I am. Makes me picture myself being raped and enjoying it while you can't do anything about it other than having to watch and be deeply disturbed by it.

I'm not deeply disturbed by your weak drama queen manners and your half-ass trolling. Whatever gave you that particular delusion? Like Phlexor said, you're a fuckwit and I don't mind telling you. Every site needs them and you are it for this one.

You're just an average looking, average working guy but with a brain disorder. That doesn't make you better than me.

I have the same brain disorder as you have but I'm better paid and more handsome.  :hahaha:

I don't care if you earn 6000 more than me every month. You probably are indebted, like most working people who aren't rich.

What would happen if you, like so many others, became unemployed? It can happen to most people you know. Having a job is no guarantee for anything. A-kassan has suffered a lot more than the disability/pension system, the ones who are really in a bad situation in Sweden atm are the unemployed, not the people with several different disability benefits who can get more than any low qualified, low pay job.

When the authorities realise that you are just a lazy cunt using the disability system, they'll pull it and you'll be at the mercy of mummy and daddy. That's when they'll start seriously considering that shotgun option. Or maybe they'll just hire somebody named Mohammed who needs the money. In either way, you're fucked. :zoinks:

All the evidence speaks in my favor, actually proving I need disability so there's no way for the authorities to prove I'm a lazy cunt. Sure I'm lazy on top of being disabled, but that's irrelevant.

I don't know why people on here are so convinced I could work, when I couldn't even get through school.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »

All the evidence speaks in my favor, actually proving I need disability so there's no way for the authorities to prove I'm a lazy cunt. Sure I'm lazy on top of being disabled, but that's irrelevant.

I don't know why people on here are so convinced I could work, when I couldn't even get through school.

Same goes for many people who work in McDonalds, Burger King and so on. They manage.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

Same goes for many people who work in McDonalds, Burger King and so on. They manage.

McDonalds employees earn less than I do on my pension. I pity them.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 10:12:51 AM »

Maybe they should pay you less then.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 10:30:01 AM »

Maybe they should pay you less then.

Atm, they aren't. So fuck you and fuck the McDonalds employees who pay their taxes to me.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 10:31:00 AM »
You're too much of a cretin, to be be worthy of pittying anyone.  Actually past the bottom of the chain, not even linked to it.  :hahaha:

How you look, dress, how nice your home is and how much money you have on the bank determines where on the food chain you are. I live a perfectly healthy and clean life suited to my own needs.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »
No comment for you then.

I look fine.  I can dress smartly when I choose to, but i'm usually casual.  My parents home and my own home are both pretty nice.  With all the drugs you take to detroy your sex drive, your far from healthy.  Maybe you could have one final thing in common with MJ, and OD on your daily dose of drugs.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: