Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 7922 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 09:41:59 PM »
No, he's sad for you cos you are doing too good a job of making a fool of yourself, and he wanted to do it for you.  :hahaha:

That comment he quoted, that I prefer games and books to real travel, made him sad for me. So, I make a fool out of myself for prefering typical aspie/introvert things instead of backpacking like a filthy pig?

No, you make a fool out of yourself because you speak shit. Whether you play with yourself or look like a pig is beside the point.

That wasn't what he quoted. But since you're self diagnosed I guess you have the brain of an NT and thus interpret things differently from an aspie.

News for you, dickhead. I have the brain of an NT because I AM an NT.

Oh, I forgot. Hasn't Soiledpoo got us NTs on ignore?  :lol:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »
You're working class trash with a typical british single mother child family situation and you're so proud of yourself that you got a low qualified job as paper boy that you believe anyone who choses to be outside of society must be living in a dark hole.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »
You're working class trash with a typical british single mother child family situation and you're so proud of yourself that you got a low qualified job as paper boy that you believe anyone who choses to be outside of society must be living in a dark hole.

Good version of a Lennon classic.  :plus:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2009, 08:20:55 AM »
I want to be a loser by society's standards.

You are a loser by anyone's standards.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2009, 08:29:54 AM »

Not true. You say that only because of my racist views. I've met people who don't see me as a loser so I know I'm not by anyone's standards.

Btw, I get the feeling you're not 100% serious in everything you say, if you were you would have kicked me off the site. Besides, I find it a turnon when a slightly homophobic finnish guy dismisses me and talks down to me as the overemotional drama queen I am. Makes me picture myself being raped and enjoying it while you can't do anything about it other than having to watch and be deeply disturbed by it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 08:53:00 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2009, 09:05:48 AM »

Not true. You say that only because of my racist views. I've met people who don't see me as a loser so I know I'm not by anyone's standards.

Btw, I get the feeling you're not 100% serious in everything you say, if you were you would have kicked me off the site. Besides, I find it a turnon when a slightly homophobic finnish guy dismisses me and talks down to me as the overemotional drama queen I am. Makes me picture myself being raped and enjoying it while you can't do anything about it other than having to watch and be deeply disturbed by it.

They're also losers

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2009, 09:07:01 AM »

They're also losers

Maybe. But some of them are very successful much more so than you. They have well paid careers and count as upper middle class/lower upper class.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2009, 09:12:08 AM »

They're also losers

Maybe. But some of them are very successful much more so than you. They have well paid careers and count as upper middle class/lower upper class.

But those are NT values, you must be a mule then.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2009, 10:09:37 AM »
Jackass more like it. But then again that's an insult to Messrs Knoxville, Steve-O, Wee man etc...

I think I said that before somewhere - fuck it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

I'm not deeply disturbed by your weak drama queen manners and your half-ass trolling. Whatever gave you that particular delusion? Like Phlexor said, you're a fuckwit and I don't mind telling you. Every site needs them and you are it for this one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »

I'm not deeply disturbed by your weak drama queen manners and your half-ass trolling. Whatever gave you that particular delusion? Like Phlexor said, you're a fuckwit and I don't mind telling you. Every site needs them and you are it for this one.

You're just an average looking, average working guy but with a brain disorder. That doesn't make you better than me.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »
LOL.  How am I supposed to be insulted, when you are just assuming, and about 95% of the stuff you are saying is bullshit?  And I don't like chavs and the kind of scum you are mentioning, stop sterotyping dickhead.  Its very funny though.  If I had some job that was meaningless, i'd still be unhappy, but I enjoy my job, and I get a lot out of it.  And its nice to know i'm appreciated.  Ok, I think you could actually be mentally derranged the way you talk.  If there was a god, you'd be going to hell, did he mention that?  And no, you personally are living in a dark whole, and using pathetic excuses for it, cause you're just weak mentally and physically.  Yeah, and i'm an outside person, I play golf on my own sometimes and enjoy it.  I actually just pitty you after reading this:

"I don't get a kick from traveling because unlike you I'm a correctly diagnosed aspie. You're an NT with retardation. The real world is crap, japanese video games offer much better alternatives for adventure. The best places are those that don't exist, those I can visit in my imagination. When I travel I usually pretend the places I visit are fantasy towns from games or books, I just don't have much love for the real world."

:'(  makes me sad for you.

You're sad for me because I don't enjoy NT living?

Btw, admit it your parents are divorced and you're closer to your mother.

I spend a lot of time meditating and enjoying the nature. I live clean. What is missing in my life according to you? A JOB? Haha. Seriously, you will never understand.

Even if I would find something I would enjoy doing as much as playing video games and being on my own, I would never turn into a self righteous asshole preaching NT garbage like the "only true lifestyle" the way you do. I will always stand up for those who chose to live outside, people like me and Lit. I will never think I'm better because I have a hobby I can earn money from and get accepted by NT's from doing.

I don't give a fuck about "NT's"  I don't even like using that word.  And no, i'm sad for you, cause you're just a pathetic excuse.

Lol, no, thats not the case, maybe you realise not everyone from England goes on the jeremy kyle show?

Not a job, some person who's just working at macdonalds for the sake of having a job, they might as well just die there and then.  I'd still do my job even if I wasn't getting payed.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »

You're just an average looking, average working guy but with a brain disorder. That doesn't make you better than me.

I have the same brain disorder as you have but I'm better paid and more handsome.  :hahaha:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »

I have the same brain disorder as you have but I'm better paid and more handsome.  :hahaha:

I don't care if you earn 6000 more than me every month. You probably are indebted, like most working people who aren't rich.

I have savings and I don't have to work.

What would happen if you, like so many others, became unemployed? It can happen to most people you know. Having a job is no guarantee for anything. A-kassan has suffered a lot more than the disability/pension system, the ones who are really in a bad situation in Sweden atm are the unemployed, not the people with several different disability benefits who can get more than any low qualified, low pay job.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
What would happen if you, like so many others, became unemployed? It can happen to most people you know. Having a job is no guarantee for anything. A-kassan has suffered a lot more than the disability/pension system, the ones who are really in a bad situation in Sweden atm are the unemployed, not the people with several different disability benefits who can get more than any low qualified, low pay job.

atleast workers have the pride that they actually EARNED their income. Don't get too comfortable with your disability checks, there is no guarantee you'll always have that.

Wouldn't it be funny if you became a working class hero just like everyone else?  :hahaha: