Author Topic: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Spit at Odeon and laugh in his face
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:55 PM »
Maybe he's the diet coke of hitler. Just one calorie, not enough!
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Read up on Hitler. He went into aspie passiveness several times during his life. He got where he got because his party comrades gave him a kick in the butt from time to time. He was passive for years. Especially in the late 1920's he didn't do a thing other than play with his dog and his niece on the bavarian countryside.

Read up on Asperger. The syndrome wasn't even coined until after Hitler's death. Major fail again, wassabe boi.

Hitler has been diagnosed as AS by several experts post death. I agree, since Hitler is in some ways my twin soul. I think I might be his real reincarnation. Must be a way to confirm it.

Anyone that seriously diagnoses someone AS post death is a serious fucking wanker really.
I disagree, as they gain a better understanding of AS, they may well be able to diagnose post death. There are subtle differences in our appearences for example.

Not to mention that Hitler was a textbook case of the smarter end of the spectrum. Himmler even more so.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2009, 06:34:30 PM »
Himmler even looked like an aspie

Not me though - I'm one of the rarer type of aspie, with the good looks  :zoinks:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #152 on: September 24, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.
So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

I never said he had no aspirations, just that he wasn't the incredibly driven character you were making him out to be. And he was very opportunistic. So he actually made a lot of it up along the way, rather than following some strict plan.

Hitler was a very private person - its very different to say if he had a plan in his head or not. Though, either he had a plan, or he was an amazing strategist. Most likely a combination of both.

P7PSP

« Reply #153 on: September 24, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »
So how are you like Hitler?
1) Military service and decorations? No.
2) Position of authority in a significant political party? Not that you have indicated.
3) Charismatic public speaker? Probably not.
4) Ability to get others (not your parents) to do your bidding? Not likely.

What information am I missing that would make you seem to be Hitler like?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2009, 06:39:24 PM »
I don't think Hitler was an aspie tbh, but the fact that Aspergers didn't technically "exist" back then doesn't mean people weren't aspies anyway, just without the label.

And most historians (apart from the immediately post-war historians) wouldn't agree about him being focused on taking over and kicking ass.
So he managed to sort of fall into the position of head of the NSDAP, then Chancellor and, ultimately, Fuhrer with no political aspirations? And Lebensraum was going to be acheived how? Negotiation? I wish I was that good at inadvertantly taking shit over and having my way.  

I never said he had no aspirations, just that he wasn't the incredibly driven character you were making him out to be. And he was very opportunistic. So he actually made a lot of it up along the way, rather than following some strict plan.

Hitler was a very private person - its very different to say if he had a plan in his head or not. Though, either he had a plan, or he was an amazing strategist. Most likely a combination of both.

It's very unlikely there was a definite plan. He had a very obvious worldview, but look at his early thoughts on Britain etc. He exploited things and responded to problems as they came up. Not many people would agree that he had a strict plan.

Obviously there's no way of knowing what he was thinking, but if you look at the evidence available right through his adult life, you can make pretty good guesses

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
2) Position of authority in a significant political party? Not that you have indicated.

The last two fit me very well. You must also consider that Hitler lived in a different time. Pretty much every psychological and social/political expert who has analyzed him have reached the conclusion that if he had lived in any other time he wouldn't have achieved what he did. It was circumstances and the state of the Germany at the time which made for his success.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »
the connection hasn't happened just yet.

He will shoot himself when he realises he's fucked.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »
Himmler even looked like an aspie

Not me though - I'm one of the rarer type of aspie, with the good looks  :zoinks:

Hitler looked aspie too imo.

I used to look more aspie but the surgery corrected a lot of it. I had very tense features around the eyes and mouth which have been completely fixed by doing forehead lift and lip augmentation.
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2009, 06:43:34 PM »

It's very unlikely there was a definite plan. He had a very obvious worldview, but look at his early thoughts on Britain etc. He exploited things and responded to problems as they came up. Not many people would agree that he had a strict plan.

Obviously there's no way of knowing what he was thinking, but if you look at the evidence available right through his adult life, you can make pretty good guesses
I would say the most likely thing is he had a strategical framework, in which he slotted in opportunities. I take a similar approach when I need to tbh.

P7PSP

« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »

The last two fit me very well. You must also consider that Hitler lived in a different time. Pretty much every psychological and social/political expert who has analyzed him have reached the conclusion that if he had lived in any other time he wouldn't have achieved what he did. It was circumstances and the state of the Germany at the time which made for his success.
So all you need to be dictator of Sweden is to have it fall into your lap? Okay that does seem likely to happen anyday now. Boy is odeon going to regret being on your shit list.  ::)

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2009, 06:44:38 PM »

I would say the most likely thing is he had a strategical framework, in which he slotted in opportunities. I take a similar approach when I need to tbh.

You're nothing like Hitler though, but I am his reincarnation and blood relative.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2009, 06:45:43 PM »

So all you need to be dictator of Sweden is to have it fall into your lap? Okay that does seem likely to happen anyday now. Boy is odeon going to regret being on your shit list.  ::)

I can't become dictator of Sweden in this day and age through my Hitler abilities alone.
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

You're nothing like Hitler though, but I am his reincarnation and blood relative.

My classmates gave me "Most Likely to be a Dictator" award when I left. Better qualified than you are.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »
Maybe he's the diet coke of hitler. Just one calorie, not enough!
Yes because Hitler was a tough driven individual who focused on taking over and kicking ass instead of repairing congenital defects via surgery.

Read up on Hitler. He went into aspie passiveness several times during his life. He got where he got because his party comrades gave him a kick in the butt from time to time. He was passive for years. Especially in the late 1920's he didn't do a thing other than play with his dog and his niece on the bavarian countryside.

Read up on Asperger. The syndrome wasn't even coined until after Hitler's death. Major fail again, wassabe boi.

Hitler has been diagnosed as AS by several experts post death. I agree, since Hitler is in some ways my twin soul. I think I might be his real reincarnation. Must be a way to confirm it.

Anyone that seriously diagnoses someone AS post death is a serious fucking wanker really.

Doesn't matter, Hitler was so super obviously AS that he could have been a school book example. He realized the "AS" dream. He lived in a time and had circumstances and luck on his side as well, and managed to turn an introvert aspie world into the Third Reich. When true aspies get to work freely, magic is the result even though there's usually a "tragic" downside. Just look at Hitler or Michael Jackson.

:LMAO:

You're a mule, that's why you don't identify with real AS.

No, you're a fuckwit that wanks off to hitler.  :wanker:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

I can't become dictator of Sweden in this day and age through my Hitler abilities alone.
Plenty of other aspies have managed to become modern day dictators. Try Dear Kim as an obvious example.