Educational

Author Topic: Keep the genepool clean  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Keep the genepool clean
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 04:16:18 AM »
I'm on disability but I'm willing to work, but most of the time I don't even get interviews. Fucking ridiculous really, I want to work in places like Jessops.

Soylarse, what would happen if your parents died and welfare took your disability money off you? You'll be pretty much fucked. You look like you can't even do the basic things yourself or live independantly. Sadly, this will happen sooner or later.

It won't happen in Sweden. Welfare isn't like that here. Social security is, but that's a totally different thing from disability. They can't legally take my disability.

What "basic" things are you talking about? I have social phobia but my home is spotless. I have much better hygiene than your or Phlexor and I cook my own food, healthy food.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 04:42:03 AM »
I'm on disability but I'm willing to work, but most of the time I don't even get interviews. Fucking ridiculous really, I want to work in places like Jessops.

Soylarse, what would happen if your parents died and welfare took your disability money off you? You'll be pretty much fucked. You look like you can't even do the basic things yourself or live independantly. Sadly, this will happen sooner or later.

His parents won't live forever but he'll get the money for the rest of his life.

You amaze me with your total trust in the state.
You were the last I'd expect it from.
Are politicians in Sweden that reliable?

The welfare system is that reliable. I don't trust the state because I like the state but because I know how things usually work in Sweden.

In the UK they are busy hoofing 1 million people off incapacity benefit - don't take the disability benefit for granted. Things can change very easily.

Then they should get what they deserve. They aren't God because they're politicians.

Most people are too stupid to rise up and rebel. Though I wouldn't object to the changes if disabled people were firstly given a fair and equal chance of getting work.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 05:09:34 AM »

It won't happen in Sweden. Welfare isn't like that here. Social security is, but that's a totally different thing from disability. They can't legally take my disability.

What "basic" things are you talking about? I have social phobia but my home is spotless. I have much better hygiene than your or Phlexor and I cook my own food, healthy food.

The government can do anything they want to legally they make the laws and while you appealing them in court the CIA will come and get you
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 05:10:27 AM »

The government can do anything they want to legally they make the laws and while you appealing them in court the CIA will come and get you

The swedish system isn't that ruthless, I'm sorry but it won't happen.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:28:00 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 05:13:23 AM »
I'm sure shludge has some healthy salad with his lard on toast.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 06:08:35 AM »

Sweden must be different from the rest of the world then.
Some saint politicians, worthy of your worship I guess.

Here people on disability money all were evaluated again, even after decades of being on disability welfare. Heartbreaking stories now and then. They had to mellow it a bit, because of the reactions. But they did not stop with re-evaluating people.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 06:16:43 AM »

Here people on disability money all were evaluated again, even after decades of being on disability welfare. Heartbreaking stories now and then. They had to mellow it a bit, because of the reactions. But they did not stop with re-evaluating people.

They re-evaluate people who are on newer and temporarily disabilty, but they don't do it on people who have lifetime disability according to the pre 2003 rules.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 06:23:02 AM »
I got re-evaluated earlier this year. When I first got DSP I was told it wouldn't happen because I was registered before a certain date.
I think a lot of people are being re-evaluated because if someone on the DSP dies, no one in government knows and so family or whatever of the dead person collects their money for ages. The government doesn't want to be ripped off.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 06:27:13 AM »
I got re-evaluated earlier this year. When I first got DSP I was told it wouldn't happen because I was registered before a certain date.
I think a lot of people are being re-evaluated because if someone on the DSP dies, no one in government knows and so family or whatever of the dead person collects their money for ages. The government doesn't want to be ripped off.

If someone dies in Sweden, it's automatically registered into all official records. My family don't have legal access to my bank account either.

And yes, the swedish disability system used to be quite different from the rest of the world.
Kick me

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 06:29:09 AM »

They re-evaluate people who are on newer and temporarily disabilty, but they don't do it on people who have lifetime disability according to the pre 2003 rules.

Not yet, it is what people thought here too.
People who got the verdict 100% disabled for the rest of their life when they were 18, and 15 years later had to turn up for re-evaluation. Depends on how pressing financial crisis is felt by the population, if it is felt hard, most people will not stand up for your rights.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2009, 06:31:29 AM »
I can't work, so why would they take my disability? I really can't work.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2009, 06:32:52 AM »

Not yet, it is what people thought here too.
People who got the verdict 100% disabled for the rest of their life when they were 18, and 15 years later had to turn up for re-evaluation. Depends on how pressing financial crisis is felt by the population, if it is felt hard, most people will not stand up for your rights.

Sweden is different than most countries. But I could get a re-evaluation and renewed disability anyway. But it's unlikely to ever happen.

TheoK

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2009, 06:33:36 AM »

I can't work either. Would fuck me up psychically.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2009, 06:39:50 AM »
 :P

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2009, 06:48:28 AM »
What happens when you do? Do you have a psychotic break?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae