Start here > What is Intensity²?

What is intensity? part #1

<< < (2/6) > >>

Markie:
Hello there McWatcher,

First off, congratulations for your idea for a forum like this.
Being a *very* uncomfortable guy myself (see my signature or profile), I totally agree with you, that AS people should have at least one place where they can speak their minds without being censored.
Speaking of which, I know it seems VERY unfitting for a newbie to reply to this post with his second post in all, but as said, sometimes I guess I just like to be a pain in the behind:
When registering it says:

--- Quote ---You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
--- End quote ---

O.K., I'll try my best to speak the truth, but *vulgar*, *obscene*, *profane* *sexually oriented*, *adult material* and anything which might be in violation to any kind of law...
Sh** - oops, forgot where I am: Shit!! That's damned near impossible, isn't it?
I *know* I'll have problems with at least vulgar, obscene, and sexually oriented!

Now does this post here remove my status as a *newbie*?
 :eyelash:  :sheep:

Greetings and regards,
Mark

Calandale:
Why are you winking at the sheep's ass?

Markie:
Ehm... Uh... I...

Sorry all, this must be an age thing!
First time I *lost* my speech without being censored or anything...

:darnit:  :plus:

Mark

Calandale:
Boy, you're going to have to grow
some filters here then.

McGiver:

--- Quote from: Markie on June 15, 2007, 09:01:41 AM ---Hello there McWatcher,

First off, congratulations for your idea for a forum like this.
Being a *very* uncomfortable guy myself (see my signature or profile), I totally agree with you, that AS people should have at least one place where they can speak their minds without being censored.
Speaking of which, I know it seems VERY unfitting for a newbie to reply to this post with his second post in all, but as said, sometimes I guess I just like to be a pain in the behind:
When registering it says:

--- Quote ---You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
--- End quote ---

O.K., I'll try my best to speak the truth, but *vulgar*, *obscene*, *profane* *sexually oriented*, *adult material* and anything which might be in violation to any kind of law...
Sh** - oops, forgot where I am: Shit!! That's damned near impossible, isn't it?
I *know* I'll have problems with at least vulgar, obscene, and sexually oriented!

Now does this post here remove my status as a *newbie*?
 :eyelash:  :sheep:

Greetings and regards,
Mark

--- End quote ---
that is from the host side, i believe.
a simple disclaimer to cover their scared arses.  we, on the other hand, have a different philosophy.

what that is, you will have to figure out for yourself.  this is a free board afterall, and your perceptions are valued....which is to say that they will not go unflamed if you share them.  or agreed with.

who knows.

what the fuck, why can't i put my thoughts in type?  my brain must be on sabbatical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version