Start here > What is Intensity²?

What is intensity? part #1

<< < (5/6) > >>

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: McFuck_Yeah! on July 29, 2007, 08:04:31 AM ---
--- Quote ---Then we plan on taking those truths and become advocates for them.  and we will stand together and be counted, and we will speak up.

--- End quote ---

this seems to be a failed concept.

we have come to enjoy eaqch other too much and can't be arsed to do a damn thing about the big picture. 
one thing i have learned in my sweet short life:  people with AS are lazy, can't be arsed  people.  who love the safety of a messageboard.

we did try out the wronged, but people just can't be arsed.  hard work seems to be foreign to the people with AS.

--- End quote ---

Personally I got sick of trying to motivate people enough to give a shit. 

Lucifer:
yep.  that too.  ::)

duncvis:

--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on July 29, 2007, 11:17:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: McFuck_Yeah! on July 29, 2007, 08:04:31 AM ---
--- Quote ---Then we plan on taking those truths and become advocates for them.  and we will stand together and be counted, and we will speak up.

--- End quote ---

this seems to be a failed concept.

we have come to enjoy eaqch other too much and can't be arsed to do a damn thing about the big picture. 
one thing i have learned in my sweet short life:  people with AS are lazy, can't be arsed  people.  who love the safety of a messageboard.

we did try out the wronged, but people just can't be arsed.  hard work seems to be foreign to the people with AS.

--- End quote ---

Personally I got sick of trying to motivate people enough to give a shit. 

--- End quote ---

Ditto. I've left the site up until the domain name registration lapses, but I'm not holding my breath.

Rabbit From Hell:
go to google, type 'define: intensity', the definition is right there, why the fuck does this need a thread?  you are STUPID!!!!! 

Calandale:

--- Quote from: ahayes on July 30, 2007, 02:00:07 AM ---you are STUPID!!!!! 

--- End quote ---

PitM often?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version