Author Topic: Ways in which you can kill someone alphabet game  (Read 14210 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Ways in which you can kill someone alphabet game
« Reply #450 on: August 15, 2010, 03:27:48 PM »
Suffocate them to death with Danny Osmond's collected works.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #451 on: August 15, 2010, 03:56:38 PM »

Stop their breathing by tit slapping them to death,,"Right In The Kissah!!"
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #452 on: August 15, 2010, 04:01:23 PM »
Tear them apart slowly, with tweezers.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #453 on: August 15, 2010, 05:23:34 PM »
Tear them apart slowly, with tweezers.

Untie their shoelaces after blindfolding them, point them toward a cliff and yell 'Hup Hup Hup!'

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #454 on: August 16, 2010, 12:26:03 PM »
Vent their skulls.  :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: August 16, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »
Raise their body temperature, by slowly heating their bathwater to the boiling point.

.....     mentally.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: August 16, 2010, 02:43:28 PM »

Wizards, a team of them, make their every day a waking nightmare.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #457 on: August 16, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »
Use their ribs as an xylophone and their teeth as piano keys and play that horrible Billy Ray Virus shit to them.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: August 16, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »
Yell at them for 72 hours
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #459 on: August 16, 2010, 06:01:32 PM »
Zero in on them with a homing missile and watch the fireworks.

I love the smell of napalm and burning flesh in the morning.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2010, 06:28:29 PM »

... relates back to the whale tantrum I mentioned, right?  Never ever piss off a whale!!  (fortunately, the only time I have experienced this, I was "almost"  safe in a large boat)

A whale yelling at someone can crush their ribcage in less than one one hundredth of a second, just by being pissed off enough to empty their diaphragmatic pressure in one blast to a swimming person. The pressure a whale can produce with a simple diaphragmatic excursion can produce more power (in one breath) than being thrown against a car dash in a wreck in an automobile traveling at sixty or seventy miles per hour and hitting an unmovable object. The diaphragm of a whale is the most powerful musculature known in nature and the very basic effect of being "Yelled at" in close range to a large whale would be immediate dearth. 

LoL ... most people do not realise the danger they are trying when they bounce around in the presence of a whale, taking pictures of their wet asses, and shit.

Give me a break, here, you know how absolute pressure can manifest in a fluid environment (some do ...  Odeon?  You know I am speaking the truth - a whale can kill a human with a "huff" from their breath and without even singing the whale songs that carry half way around the globe.).

Am I the only one who can see through the science, here?

One scream from a scared whale and you die in the water from similar pressure impacted upon your body as to being in a high speed car wreck, due to having been scolded by a large animal.

Face the math, folks, and stay the fuck away from large animals in the water.  (guess why there are only a few bodies found for the forensics team to assess? It is because we are delicious and what remains of us who are thrown up from an acidic whale stomach is hardly recognisable as human after the small fish which follow the whale for the leftovers finish with what is left of the bodies)

this is why i always make sure to carry an ID with me, no matter where i go. it makes it so much easier for the authorities to identify the remains of my body.  KEEP an ID with you at all times, unless you are determined to torture your loved ones.

(long, possibly interesting, story to follow for those with a moment of empathy to spare - it was a cousin.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 07:15:40 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2010, 06:33:53 PM »
Amuse your enemies with your humour until they laugh into hysterical laughter (or cheat using laughing gas) and then spike their drinks. :viking:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »

I have no enemies, until  a specific profile (I am profiling, here!) of people experience my humour.

Then, allll bets are off.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #463 on: August 16, 2010, 08:54:05 PM »

... relates back to the whale tantrum I mentioned, right?  Never ever piss off a whale!!  (fortunately, the only time I have experienced this, I was "almost"  safe in a large boat)

A whale yelling at someone can crush their ribcage in less than one one hundredth of a second, just by being pissed off enough to empty their diaphragmatic pressure in one blast to a swimming person. The pressure a whale can produce with a simple diaphragmatic excursion can produce more power (in one breath) than being thrown against a car dash in a wreck in an automobile traveling at sixty or seventy miles per hour and hitting an unmovable object. The diaphragm of a whale is the most powerful musculature known in nature and the very basic effect of being "Yelled at" in close range to a large whale would be immediate dearth. 

LoL ... most people do not realise the danger they are trying when they bounce around in the presence of a whale, taking pictures of their wet asses, and shit.

Give me a break, here, you know how absolute pressure can manifest in a fluid environment (some do ...  Odeon?  You know I am speaking the truth - a whale can kill a human with a "huff" from their breath and without even singing the whale songs that carry half way around the globe.).

Am I the only one who can see through the science, here?

One scream from a scared whale and you die in the water from similar pressure impacted upon your body as to being in a high speed car wreck, due to having been scolded by a large animal.

Face the math, folks, and stay the fuck away from large animals in the water.  (guess why there are only a few bodies found for the forensics team to assess? It is because we are delicious and what remains of us who are thrown up from an acidic whale stomach is hardly recognisable as human after the small fish which follow the whale for the leftovers finish with what is left of the bodies)

this is why i always make sure to carry an ID with me, no matter where i go. it makes it so much easier for the authorities to identify the remains of my body.  KEEP an ID with you at all times, unless you are determined to torture your loved ones.

(long, possibly interesting, story to follow for those with a moment of empathy to spare - it was a cousin.)

Thank you for sharing.  Now I know why I swim in pools, not the ocean.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: August 16, 2010, 08:54:49 PM »
Butter them up so they suffocate.