Author Topic: I'm going to be nice  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I'm going to be nice
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »
I don't think I remember the police ever knocking on my door

Anyway the point is that they don't just knock... they knock, then you answer, and then I assume they talk

Just "knocked on the door" implies they knocked and then ran, like naughty kids do

cops are never around when you need them, here. I wish they'd get rid of all these scumbag teenagers. but they're usually not openly breaking the law, so fuck all you can do

P7PSP

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »
I once got a letter from the police, after having written things on the net, I ignored their call and a few months later a police car drove up and knocked on my door. I was traumatized by that, haven't recovered.
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

Having the police knock on your door is not a pleasant experience,  not knowing why they are there,the way they knock so loudly,  then having to talk to them about some bullshit you wrote online fuck I would hate it too
I had an FBI Agent show up at my door back in the late 1980s saying he was only asking about a security clearance for my neighbor. It took me about 5 full minutes of "I don't know", "I am not sure " and "I don't recall" for him to finally go away. I figured out Police questioning techniques when I was 14 in 9th grade and pulled a Fire Alarm and the Fire Dept Investigators tied me up in knots because I answered too many questions. If you give them no details then they have nothing to pick apart. Two weeks before I went in the Military I got popped but refused to answer any questions so the Highway Patrol kept me for the then legal 72 hours prior to initial arraignment before kicking me loose. My friend I was with carried that weight because he was on Probation for priors.

TheoK

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »
Pigs should die. I hope the sandniggers have the balls to kill some pigs in Göteborg and Uppsala when they're at it.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »
Pigs should die. I hope the sandniggers have the balls to kill some pigs in Göteborg and Uppsala when they're at it.

I'm also hoping for civil war in Sweden, Holland, the UK etc between politically correct pigs/police and immigrants. It's exactly what Europe needs.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
Immigrants and cops/PC shitpiles killing each other is a win-win.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 02:29:41 PM »
If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

Actually the kids who like lighting up cars around here are a mixed breed, with many Swedes among them. The police also think many are copycats.

No PC reasons for not arresting anyone, btw--they don't have enough proof, simple as that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

No, that's how a crazy person reasons, or more specifically, a child reasons.

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

He didn't get in trouble!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

Let's see...does the word "priority" bring anything to mind? What's worst to society and to other peoples' security and economy, burning 100 cars or typing the word "nigger", "arab bastard" or "spic"?

What would you label the Swedish kids? Or is that of lower priority to you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »

Actually the kids who like lighting up cars around here are a mixed breed, with many Swedes among them. The police also think many are copycats.

No PC reasons for not arresting anyone, btw--they don't have enough proof, simple as that.

Might be. But typically the cops go for the easy targets first. Every cop in this fucking county should be out for car incendiaries by now. It's more or less like a civil war, though just causalties in property - yet.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 02:34:14 PM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

Let's see...does the word "priority" bring anything to mind? What's worst to society and to other peoples' security and economy, burning 100 cars or typing the word "nigger", "arab bastard" or "spic"?

What would you label the Swedish kids? Or is that of lower priority to you?

The Swedish kids are not excused. I do say, however, that it's typically Sweden (and PC) to call people for something on the net rather than violent crimes IRL.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
Well, yes, to an extent that's what people do here. And it's not just the Internets, it's anything that people don't know enough about. You're right in that. Not the police, however, since they don't have the resources to go hunting teh Internets offenders.

Unless you download something form the Pirate Bay. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

What I'm saying is, your personal crime has nothing to do with other peoples crimes.

If you are dumb enough to commit a crime and be easily caught, that's your dumb fault.

TheoK

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
Agreed. But the cops are still cowardly fucks going for easy targets. And I still hope they kill some of them before these car burnings are over.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2009, 03:09:12 PM »
Car burning are hard to police though. Steal a car, drive it to a secluded place and set it on fire, could all be done in less the 15mins.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
These are set on fire on site.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »
These are set on fire on site.

Yup. As far as I understand it, it's also a kind of insurance fraud. They don't burn mafia cars.