Educational

Author Topic: I'm going to be nice  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: I'm going to be nice
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 04:47:33 AM »
Personally I think the pic you posted looks more like Roger Federer than anyone else.  ;D

A plump and stocky, blonde Federer with robotic walk and monotone voice which sounds like taken out of a 1940's movie where the sound technology made everyone sound the same.
Kick me

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2009, 05:51:16 AM »
:agreed:

and don't worry about the clumsy face comment, i've heard worse :P

i know what you mean though... the internet has been my venting zone for several years. i can be a complete ass online, when i'm really pretty relaxed and decent to people IRL

when were you banned? it might be an automated one. IIRC he did that a while back and a load of banned members got emails saying they had a PM from him too - something about changes to the site, and it'd been sent to everyone, banned or not

Let's be friends I think.

I was worried Alex Plank might be jewish or something and sent the CIA on me for trashtalking his site, jews and 9/11 victims, demanding my extradiction to the US. Some kind of "threat mail" etc. I really am that paranoid. Once I forgot I had ordered soap from a pharmacy and thought the brown, large envelope was a bomb from someone who read my posts on the internet.

Have you seen a psychiatrist about this?  If you're aware that you're paranoid (and it sounds like you have a pretty severe case of it), you'd do well to get yourself checked out sooner rather than later; if you ignore it and you have a serious psychotic disorder, it may worsen to the point that you're no longer aware that you have a problem.

Thing is, what triggered my paranoia was when I got called to the police for some things I wrote before, and I have also been stalked and had my name and family outed by another aspie who I did nothing wrong to really. It's the Enrique virgin I brought up earlier. He doesn't get girls so he's the "passive hater", he uses active haters or freaks and tries to make them look like Christian Weston Chandler in order to make himself seem more "normal" and succesful on the net. Huge case of projection. He is though the laughing stock of an entire city. His old classmates know about his AS and informed me, but he seems to believe himself that even though everyone sees him as the biggest UFO and girls detest him, that he somehow manages to keep his AS a secret. It's the worst kept secret.

From what I understand, based on what I've read, people I've encountered and having personally experienced psychosis at various points in my life for various reasons and to varying degrees, it's normal for paranoid thoughts to have a basis in real events, while still being evidence of a pathological state of mind.  You may have reasonable cause for concern about attempts by Enrique to damage your reputation, but if you're seriously concerned about bombs in your mail, you should carefully examine the reasons for your concern and possibly get someone you trust to pick your brains and let you know if they think you're being reasonable.  If they find flaws in your reasoning, it could indicate that you have an underlying disorder and should seek medical help.   If you're worried that Alex Plank and the CIA are after you, and you don't literally have armed men breaking down your door, it's definitely time to seek help.

Psychotic disorders can be quite treatable, but if you leave it for too long, you might end up too afraid of the Frankenstein gangster computer god conspiracy to seek help.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2009, 06:19:02 AM »
:agreed:

and don't worry about the clumsy face comment, i've heard worse :P

i know what you mean though... the internet has been my venting zone for several years. i can be a complete ass online, when i'm really pretty relaxed and decent to people IRL

when were you banned? it might be an automated one. IIRC he did that a while back and a load of banned members got emails saying they had a PM from him too - something about changes to the site, and it'd been sent to everyone, banned or not

Let's be friends I think.

I was worried Alex Plank might be jewish or something and sent the CIA on me for trashtalking his site, jews and 9/11 victims, demanding my extradiction to the US. Some kind of "threat mail" etc. I really am that paranoid. Once I forgot I had ordered soap from a pharmacy and thought the brown, large envelope was a bomb from someone who read my posts on the internet.

Have you seen a psychiatrist about this?  If you're aware that you're paranoid (and it sounds like you have a pretty severe case of it), you'd do well to get yourself checked out sooner rather than later; if you ignore it and you have a serious psychotic disorder, it may worsen to the point that you're no longer aware that you have a problem.

Thing is, what triggered my paranoia was when I got called to the police for some things I wrote before, and I have also been stalked and had my name and family outed by another aspie who I did nothing wrong to really. It's the Enrique virgin I brought up earlier. He doesn't get girls so he's the "passive hater", he uses active haters or freaks and tries to make them look like Christian Weston Chandler in order to make himself seem more "normal" and succesful on the net. Huge case of projection. He is though the laughing stock of an entire city. His old classmates know about his AS and informed me, but he seems to believe himself that even though everyone sees him as the biggest UFO and girls detest him, that he somehow manages to keep his AS a secret. It's the worst kept secret.

From what I understand, based on what I've read, people I've encountered and having personally experienced psychosis at various points in my life for various reasons and to varying degrees, it's normal for paranoid thoughts to have a basis in real events, while still being evidence of a pathological state of mind.  You may have reasonable cause for concern about attempts by Enrique to damage your reputation, but if you're seriously concerned about bombs in your mail, you should carefully examine the reasons for your concern and possibly get someone you trust to pick your brains and let you know if they think you're being reasonable.  If they find flaws in your reasoning, it could indicate that you have an underlying disorder and should seek medical help.   If you're worried that Alex Plank and the CIA are after you, and you don't literally have armed men breaking down your door, it's definitely time to seek help.

Psychotic disorders can be quite treatable, but if you leave it for too long, you might end up too afraid of the Frankenstein gangster computer god conspiracy to seek help.

I can't be treated with anti-psychosis medicine like Anafranil and Risperdal. They tried it when I was a kid against my violent tantrums but those medicines made me show symptomes of things they were supposed to cure, symptomes I hadn't previously displayed. This indicates that it was not psychosis that caused my violent outbursts.

I don't think people would knock on my door, but I don't see why Alex Plank wouldn't look me up IRL and try to get some legal action taken towards me, in Sweden at least.

I once got a letter from the police, after having written things on the net, I ignored their call and a few months later a police car drove up and knocked on my door. I was traumatized by that, haven't recovered.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:20:55 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2009, 06:42:10 AM »
I once got a letter from the police, after having written things on the net, I ignored their call and a few months later a police car drove up and knocked on my door. I was traumatized by that, haven't recovered.
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2009, 06:55:02 AM »
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

Having the police knock on your door is not a pleasant experience,  not knowing why they are there,the way they knock so loudly,  then having to talk to them about some bullshit you wrote online fuck I would hate it too
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 06:59:25 AM »
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

Having the police knock on your door is not a pleasant experience,  not knowing why they are there,the way they knock so loudly,  then having to talk to them about some bullshit you wrote online fuck I would hate it too
I agree, it's not, but that wouldn't keep me permanently paranoid and traumatized.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2009, 07:06:23 AM »
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

I agree, it's not, but that wouldn't keep me permanently paranoid and traumatized.

Well not permanently but I have seen the way they act around my area and the way they treat you as guilty until proven innocent.  Anyone with anxiety problems seems to peak their interest around here having them dig deeper and deeper.  One night when they stopped by to ask my son questions about something he called them about they ended up questioning me about some lab glassware I had bought to sell at the flea market more than they talked to him :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2009, 07:13:40 AM »
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

They came to take me downtown to the station because I skipped a hearing earlier.

The things I wrote was some nasty stuff about a salsa dancing social worker who had a fetish for sleeping with black men. She used her position within the social security to pressure the police even though they didn't have real evidence. They did it for her. My other "crimes" such as writing hatred on the net was also something she reported but they didn't even have an IP linking it to me, and some things were even prescribated. Annoys me, they still had to question me.

In my childhood, I was hunted down by a police hound once and several times driven to child psychiatry as soon as there was some trouble at home. My alcoholic and personality disorder suffering parents blamed it all on my AS and winded me up with threats, then they called the police. When I was between 13-16 they made a habit of calling the police as soon as they were angry with me. I was locked up for two weeks and medicated with hibernal, became severely depressed and stopped eating while in psychiatry care. I was eating just fine when not locked up. The only thing I can imagine which would have been worse is being tazed. I don't think I could ever recover from something like that.

I sometimes still have this dream that I'm about to go out traveling, and some airport staff tells me in soft voices as if I was retarded or 5 years old that "no, here, come this way" and shows me to a side door. When I open the door there's an ambulance rigged up like a lethal injection chamber with strapping belts etc and people dressed in white. There's also a doctor who's wearing a full covering mask, telling me in a soft and patronizing voice "this is where you belong. We're going to help you".

It's memories from my childhood I can't get rid of.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 07:15:45 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2009, 08:50:40 AM »
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

They came to take me downtown to the station because I skipped a hearing earlier.

The things I wrote was some nasty stuff about a salsa dancing social worker who had a fetish for sleeping with black men. She used her position within the social security to pressure the police even though they didn't have real evidence. They did it for her. My other "crimes" such as writing hatred on the net was also something she reported but they didn't even have an IP linking it to me, and some things were even prescribated. Annoys me, they still had to question me.

If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

In my childhood, I was hunted down by a police hound once and several times driven to child psychiatry as soon as there was some trouble at home. My alcoholic and personality disorder suffering parents blamed it all on my AS and winded me up with threats, then they called the police. When I was between 13-16 they made a habit of calling the police as soon as they were angry with me. I was locked up for two weeks and medicated with hibernal, became severely depressed and stopped eating while in psychiatry care. I was eating just fine when not locked up. The only thing I can imagine which would have been worse is being tazed. I don't think I could ever recover from something like that.

I sometimes still have this dream that I'm about to go out traveling, and some airport staff tells me in soft voices as if I was retarded or 5 years old that "no, here, come this way" and shows me to a side door. When I open the door there's an ambulance rigged up like a lethal injection chamber with strapping belts etc and people dressed in white. There's also a doctor who's wearing a full covering mask, telling me in a soft and patronizing voice "this is where you belong. We're going to help you".

It's memories from my childhood I can't get rid of.

That's fairly fucked up, but if you want to avoid contact with the police, writing nasty things about social workers isn't really the best move to make.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »
1.  What did you write?
2.  Just knocked?

Well not permanently but I have seen the way they act around my area and the way they treat you as guilty until proven innocent.  Anyone with anxiety problems seems to peak their interest around here having them dig deeper and deeper.  One night when they stopped by to ask my son questions about something he called them about they ended up questioning me about some lab glassware I had bought to sell at the flea market more than they talked to him :-\

I got a visit a while ago where the police claimed that someone had reported that I was growing cannabis.  It irritated me that people couldn't just mind their own business, but there's not much that can be done about people who have too much time on their hands and too little in their own lives to worry about, and it was resolved within a couple of minutes when they came up to my room and saw that the 'UV grow lights' were just some blue LED fairy lights.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2009, 10:26:38 AM »
I had the police knock on my door before because they said that the license plate from the car I sold months ago was on another car and that car outran the police in a nearby city.

Of course, they didn't know that I had sold the car months ago but fortunately I had made a copy of the bill of sale and I made another copy and gave it to them.  They told me that I should have removed the license plate when I sold the car and they left.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »
Here if you sell a car privately, the plates stay on the car. They only come off if the owner wants to re-register with new plates or personalised plates. Generally, the new owner has to go to the Road Traffic Authority to get the new rego done. Plus, it's the car that's insured, not necessarily the driver. So you have to pay insurance for each car you own, as well as rego and other costs.

Even cars sold from a used car yard have the original plates on them.

TheoK

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
If you get charged with libel or hate speech or whatever, and you don't turn up to court when you're summoned, I don't think you have grounds to complain about the police paying you a visit.

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2009, 12:45:20 PM »

Yes, he has. Since August 17th, "our" beloved immigrants have put more than 100 cars on fire in Göteborg and Uppsala. They still haven't arrested anyone for it, probably out of PC reasons rather than not knowing who did it. If they don't catch rapists and incendiaries, they should be ashamed ("shame the eyes out of themselves" as we say in Sweden) over hunting people for typing mere words . That's at least how a normal and sound person would reason, but then again, the pigs are neither normal nor sound.

No, that's how a crazy person reasons, or more specifically, a child reasons.

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

He didn't get in trouble!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

TheoK

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2009, 12:57:48 PM »

No, that's how a crazy person reasons, or more specifically, a child reasons.

He starteded it!

He did it as well!

He didn't get in trouble!

I don't know how many times I've these excuses from my kids. I shouldn't have to hear them from adults.

Let's see...does the word "priority" bring anything to mind? What's worst to society and to other peoples' security and economy, burning 100 cars or typing the word "nigger", "arab bastard" or "spic"?