Educational

Author Topic: I'm going to be nice  (Read 2655 times)

Blasted

Re: I'm going to be nice
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 03:03:18 PM »
A clumsy face too  :zoinks:

I have pity for him purely for the fact that he's obviously very insecure about himself and gay.  The beliefs he has could be a sort of way to make himself try and stand out even more.  I guess.

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 03:03:51 PM »
Thing is, you aren't ugly.
:agreed:
i'm a british fatass with unrefined features though  :lol:
You're a cute British fatass with unrefined features.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »
i'm a british fatass with unrefined features though  :lol:

Goes without saying. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 03:06:52 PM »
Alex Plank sent me a message on my banned user on WP, I can't read it ofc. It's been banned for months. Wonder if it's an automatic message or if he really wants to tell me something.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 03:07:58 PM »
maybe he split up with his boyfriend and he's looking for a new one

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 03:11:36 PM »
I'm sorry for the unrefined and clumsy face comment. I think you're skinny cute and seem to have a nice personality. I think it's a nice characteristic that you don't care about fashion, even though I'm very into it myself. I'm not that hot myself but after surgery I look okay, could be better though.

About changing my way of thinking, I'm already in the middle of that process but I sometimes get relapses for a few weeks where narcissistic hatred boils up. I don't deny this. I'm just a pathetic internet troll though, not a potential threat to society. I would never harm anyone physically. The internet is my venting zone, like many other depressed hikikomori types.

If you think you know me for having read my posts on here over the last week, you're the shallow ones. "I know all I need to know" etc is a comment on the same level as what I would post when in my venting/narcissist/angry state.

Btw, what could Alex Plank want with me? Think it's about sinsbodly or related to this site?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:18:36 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »
I'm for giving him a second chance  8)  After all, you guys gave icemandude one  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »

and don't worry about the clumsy face comment, i've heard worse :P

i know what you mean though... the internet has been my venting zone for several years. i can be a complete ass online, when i'm really pretty relaxed and decent to people IRL

when were you banned? it might be an automated one. IIRC he did that a while back and a load of banned members got emails saying they had a PM from him too - something about changes to the site, and it'd been sent to everyone, banned or not

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »

You miss the point, I think. With all that bigoted hatred you've displayed for the last couple of days, who'd be interested in knowing more about you? I'm glad if that's not all you are capable of but that's something for you to prove. That said, everyone deserves a second chance.

The message from Alex Plank is most likely some sort of automated message. He refuses to delete any of the members he's banned over the years so they get some of the automated ones, afaik. The trick is to configure your email client to delete anything from him at the server so it is never downloaded. POP3 filters are very handy, sometimes. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 03:25:20 PM »

i know what you mean though... the internet has been my venting zone for several years. i can be a complete ass online, when i'm really pretty relaxed and decent to people IRL

when were you banned? it might be an automated one. IIRC he did that a while back and a load of banned members got emails saying they had a PM from him too - something about changes to the site, and it'd been sent to everyone, banned or not

Let's be friends I think.

I was worried Alex Plank might be jewish or something and sent the CIA on me for trashtalking his site, jews and 9/11 victims, demanding my extradiction to the US. Some kind of "threat mail" etc. I really am that paranoid. Once I forgot I had ordered soap from a pharmacy and thought the brown, large envelope was a bomb from someone who read my posts on the internet.
Kick me

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 05:22:41 PM »

Let's be friends I think.

I was worried Alex Plank might be jewish or something and sent the CIA on me for trashtalking his site, jews and 9/11 victims, demanding my extradiction to the US. Some kind of "threat mail" etc. I really am that paranoid. Once I forgot I had ordered soap from a pharmacy and thought the brown, large envelope was a bomb from someone who read my posts on the internet.

Have you seen a psychiatrist about this?  If you're aware that you're paranoid (and it sounds like you have a pretty severe case of it), you'd do well to get yourself checked out sooner rather than later; if you ignore it and you have a serious psychotic disorder, it may worsen to the point that you're no longer aware that you have a problem.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »
2nd chance? You blew the first one?

The way I go, I call out people if they bullshit, I leave them alone if they don't.  It's the way I am, I'm brutally honest. I'll only not "forgive" someone if they personally fucked me over IRL (ie. iceman).

Besides, I don't know why you're even apologising. I doubt many people were affected, I sure wasn't. I enjoyed taking the piss out of you actually.

Blasted

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 05:30:25 PM »
I enjoyed taking the piss out of you actually.

:laugh:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »
I was raised Jewish (had a bar mitzvah and everything) however I no longer practice Judiasm or any religion for that matter. Will you be nice to me?. :eyebrows:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 05:39:18 PM »
I'm for giving him a second chance  8)  After all, you guys gave icemandude one  :zoinks:

Meh about Nick; Rage will sort him out. If Soleiyu is willing to fully change his ways, then yeah, a second chance is on the cards. Put it this way - you gave me a second chance, for which I'm grateful.  8)