Author Topic: I'm going to be nice  (Read 2641 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I'm going to be nice
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 06:11:25 PM »
If Soleiyu turns over a new leaf, I can see us giving him a second chance.  We don't ban (save for age and extreme safety-related issues), and the community is full of people who deal with depression, mood swings, and the like, so we tend to be relatively understanding when people go through trolling spasms or pitch temper tantrums every now and again.  We'll likely take the piss when it happens, mind, but our impressions don't tend to get set in stone, from what I've seen.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 06:19:05 PM »
If Soleiyu turns over a new leaf, I can see us giving him a second chance.  We don't ban (save for age and extreme safety-related issues), and the community is full of people who deal with depression, mood swings, and the like, so we tend to be relatively understanding when people go through trolling spasms or pitch temper tantrums every now and again.  We'll likely take the piss when it happens, mind, but our impressions don't tend to get set in stone, from what I've seen.

I don't about these japanese jew hating person, but for me personally I will not give Iceman a second chance. What he did was totally unforgivable and fucked up. That level of betrayal and doucebaggery will get you a high hit on my shit list.

I know this maybe the wrong thread, but we're talking about second chances, maybe the japanese bigot deserves one, not iceman, no sir  :finger:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 06:23:57 PM »

I don't about these japanese jew hating person, but for me personally I will not give Iceman a second chance. What he did was totally unforgivable and fucked up. That level of betrayal and doucebaggery will get you a high hit on my shit list.

I know this maybe the wrong thread, but we're talking about second chances, maybe the japanese bigot deserves one, not iceman, no sir  :finger:
What'd he do?

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »

What'd he do?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11370.msg509369.html#msg509369

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 06:39:41 PM »

What'd he do?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11370.msg509369.html#msg509369
jesus christ.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2009, 07:52:05 PM »
Second chance? He hasn't used up his first one yet :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »
That's a point.

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 12:38:01 AM »
:agreed:

and don't worry about the clumsy face comment, i've heard worse :P

i know what you mean though... the internet has been my venting zone for several years. i can be a complete ass online, when i'm really pretty relaxed and decent to people IRL

when were you banned? it might be an automated one. IIRC he did that a while back and a load of banned members got emails saying they had a PM from him too - something about changes to the site, and it'd been sent to everyone, banned or not

Let's be friends I think.

I was worried Alex Plank might be jewish or something and sent the CIA on me for trashtalking his site, jews and 9/11 victims, demanding my extradiction to the US. Some kind of "threat mail" etc. I really am that paranoid. Once I forgot I had ordered soap from a pharmacy and thought the brown, large envelope was a bomb from someone who read my posts on the internet.

:tinfoil:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 12:42:35 AM »

i know what you mean though... the internet has been my venting zone for several years. i can be a complete ass online, when i'm really pretty relaxed and decent to people IRL

when were you banned? it might be an automated one. IIRC he did that a while back and a load of banned members got emails saying they had a PM from him too - something about changes to the site, and it'd been sent to everyone, banned or not

I was worried Alex Plank might be jewish or something and sent the CIA on me for trashtalking his site, jews and 9/11 victims, demanding my extradiction to the US. Some kind of "threat mail" etc. I really am that paranoid. Once I forgot I had ordered soap from a pharmacy and thought the brown, large envelope was a bomb from someone who read my posts on the internet.

:tinfoil:

:lol:

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 01:05:01 AM »
I think he's sexually frustrated and needs a good arsefuck from a Japanese man. For real, not joking.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2009, 01:30:23 AM »
I think Peter made a very good point about seeing someone though. If he carries on this behaviour IRL, then people will probably want to kill him, and there are more nutters likely to do it out there than on the net.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2009, 04:23:03 AM »

Have you seen a psychiatrist about this?  If you're aware that you're paranoid (and it sounds like you have a pretty severe case of it), you'd do well to get yourself checked out sooner rather than later; if you ignore it and you have a serious psychotic disorder, it may worsen to the point that you're no longer aware that you have a problem.

Thing is, what triggered my paranoia was when I got called to the police for some things I wrote before, and I have also been stalked and had my name and family outed by another aspie who I did nothing wrong to really. It's the Enrique virgin I brought up earlier. He doesn't get girls so he's the "passive hater", he uses active haters or freaks and tries to make them look like Christian Weston Chandler in order to make himself seem more "normal" and succesful on the net. Huge case of projection. He is though the laughing stock of an entire city. His old classmates know about his AS and informed me, but he seems to believe himself that even though everyone sees him as the biggest UFO and girls detest him, that he somehow manages to keep his AS a secret. It's the worst kept secret.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:25:40 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2009, 04:32:06 AM »
Like I said to you the city where you live is one of the most PC shitholes in all of Sweden, with the most incompetent cops. They couldn't get the "Haga man" for several years, but they call an autist living on disability over something he wrote on the internet.  :facepalm2:

I have nothing to do with this moron Enrique, btw. I live in southern Sweden.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2009, 04:43:45 AM »
Like I said to you the city where you live is one of the most PC shitholes in all of Sweden, with the most incompetent cops. They couldn't get the "Haga man" for several years, but they call an autist living on disability over something he wrote on the internet.  :facepalm2:

I have nothing to do with this moron Enrique, btw. I live in southern Sweden.

Enrique operates through his own trolls and over the internet. He's never far from an internet connection. In reality he's just an extremely awkward guy who tries to be "a normal random student" and has a miserable, failed love life and deep resentment towards women.

But I don't think you are him, I didn't really believe it before either but I'm not just going to be naive and gullible like I used to when I was younger.

The cops here, tell me about it... They are hopeless. They sent in a swat team when a depressed student had threatened others with a plastic sword, without trying to negotiate first, but they can't catch real criminals. There was a robbery here with automatic rifles/handguns and bombs a few months ago and the ones who had to come take care of it and had all the info was the national special task/police forces. The local police was oblivious about it.

Also a few months ago, a mentally ill woman faked a rape. Lying that a man "lacking a finger" had assaulted her. The police were quick to say that they have "secured some evidence and testimonies" and when asked what they learned since the Haga man the spokeswoman said "we've learned to check the crime scene and movements in and around the area of the crime, gathering information and evidence more effectively". They LEARNED basic police work.

Seriously, they are a bunch of professional coffee drinkers who sometimes want to show resolve by sending a swat team against a skinny 19-year old with a plastic sword. I laughed when I read that.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:50:57 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2009, 04:45:49 AM »
Personally I think the pic you posted looks more like Roger Federer than anyone else.  ;D