Educational

Poll

Who is the BRAVEST guy on Intensitysquared?

Lit
Soleiyu
Odeon
Hadron
Shleed
Earthboundmisfit
PPK
DirtDawg
Rage
Calandale
Parts
Soph
Neurowolf
other

Author Topic: Who is the BRAVEST guy on Intensitysquared?  (Read 3023 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Who is the BRAVEST guy on Intensitysquared?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2009, 06:04:00 AM »
I wish I had a finlandic name because those can usually be pronounced in japanese the natural way. Like Juha, Mika, Tero, Aina etc... My grandmother on my mother's side had some finnish ancestry. If I find some more in my family I'm adding Juha or Mika as middle name just for convience if I go to Japan.

Fuck, why don't we just call you Heinz.

57 fucking varieties, all of them shit.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2009, 06:48:09 AM »
I wish I had a finlandic name because those can usually be pronounced in japanese the natural way. Like Juha, Mika, Tero, Aina etc... My grandmother on my mother's side had some finnish ancestry. If I find some more in my family I'm adding Juha or Mika as middle name just for convience if I go to Japan.

Fuck, why don't we just call you Heinz.

57 fucking varieties, all of them shit.

Fuck you man! I can turn baked beans into AWESOME!

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2009, 06:48:48 AM »

I don't wanna come off as captain obvious, but why don't you just change your name legally to whatever the fuck you want it to be?

TheoK

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2009, 06:58:05 AM »

I don't wanna come off as captain obvious, but why don't you just change your name legally to whatever the fuck you want it to be?

He probably doesn't want to have contact with the authorities. A name change isn't very hard to make in Sweden nowadays, at least not to those names mentioned.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 07:16:47 AM »

He probably doesn't want to have contact with the authorities. A name change isn't very hard to make in Sweden nowadays, at least not to those names mentioned.

That too, but also because I haven't quite decided what to call myself. Mika is nice but people would think that I tried to copy the brit/lebanese singer (even though it's a finnish name and he just uses it for fashion). Juha is a very nice sounding name but an infamous and very retarded mass murderer in Sweden/Finland is named Juha. Jussi is another great name but unfortunately, in japanese it would become "Jushi" and therefore not naturally pronounced like Juha or Mika.

A third thing is I already have two names, a first and a middle name, three names is too much imo and I don't want to remove my current names because I kind of like them still even if they can't be properly pronounced in japanese without annoying "fu" and "ru" endings.

Male names that end with A just have a special ring to them. I love names like that regardless of cultural origin.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:20:26 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 08:56:01 AM »
how about Veronica?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2009, 09:06:47 AM »
Cher

:laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »
how about Veronica?

It's a girl's name, not a male name ending in A. I don't know, but Veronica in Sweden has a very "bimbo" ring to it. It's a typical hair dresser or make up artist name and not uncommon among the working classes. I don't know about other countries and their Veronicas.

The most low class names in Sweden, almost exclusively given to working class/white trash kids are english, like:

Kevin

Steven

Billy

Angelina/Brad

etc

There are some exceptions with international names, like Victoria, which is a common middle and upper class name. However, Kevin and Steven are exclusively low class names. Instead of Steven, many middle class swedes are named "Stefan" which isn't a class bound name like Steven.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:48:09 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2009, 09:47:50 AM »
Ginny? :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2009, 09:55:07 AM »

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »
He seems to be retarded (which is what comes to mind first), but he seems very hung up on what other people think, and labels and generalities. Also seems to be hung up on looks and clothing.

Sounds more like a teenage airhead girl than anything else.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2009, 12:41:21 PM »
Nikita?

Blasted

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »
Just call yourself Swastika  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »
I am a mix of austrian fuckwit and swedish dummy. That's my genetic personality.

Fixed. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »
My name was pretty popular in the 1970s, when I was born. It's also, unlike many Swedish names, a name that exists in most countries in the world. It has also never been completely out of fashion.
Who are you? Do reveal.

But then it wouldn't  be a secret.  8)