Author Topic: To make one thing clear  (Read 1260 times)

TheoK

Re: To make one thing clear
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
 8)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 03:38:51 PM »
In the US they have hated the Iranians a long time since the whole hostage thing

You hate the national iranians, the hatred I spread was towards exile iranians. The ones you love. They are the same people deep down but the exile iranians are by far the most perverted.

The target for my hatred was the" LA-iranians" if you need a reference in your own country. The ones who call themselves "Anthony" and "David" but with last names like "Ghazipour" or "Khoshmandjaani". The ones who go to UCLA and wax their entire bodies for hair removal, pretend they are italian, have generally vulgar taste and dress in Emporio Armani polyester clothing.

When americans think "Iranian" they think Ahmadinejad and the mullahs. When I say iranian I'm refering to the "Davids" and "Anthonys" of LA, London and Amsterdam. The sandnigger gigolos with engineering degrees who wouldn't know good taste if it hit them in the face.

In one South Park episode they parodized these types of iranians. It was the gay bar called "Les Bos" which was bought up by persians and turned into "Club Parsh" or something. I know EVERYTHING about that type of iranian IRL. I know how they think, feel, I know their wrecked self image, their greed. Everything.
The fact that south park did it implies that you didn't come up with it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »
In the US they have hated the Iranians a long time since the whole hostage thing

You hate the national iranians, the hatred I spread was towards exile iranians. The ones you love. They are the same people deep down but the exile iranians are by far the most perverted.

The target for my hatred was the" LA-iranians" if you need a reference in your own country. The ones who call themselves "Anthony" and "David" but with last names like "Ghazipour" or "Khoshmandjaani". The ones who go to UCLA and wax their entire bodies for hair removal, pretend they are italian, have generally vulgar taste and dress in Emporio Armani polyester clothing.

When americans think "Iranian" they think Ahmadinejad and the mullahs. When I say iranian I'm refering to the "Davids" and "Anthonys" of LA, London and Amsterdam. The sandnigger gigolos with engineering degrees who wouldn't know good taste if it hit them in the face.

In one South Park episode they parodized these types of iranians. It was the gay bar called "Les Bos" which was bought up by persians and turned into "Club Parsh" or something. I know EVERYTHING about that type of iranian IRL. I know how they think, feel, I know their wrecked self image, their greed. Everything.

I made racism out of it. South Park just made funny parody.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »
A song.  :P

Blasted

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2009, 03:46:08 PM »

I made racism out of it. South Park just made funny parody.

In order to parody something, the said something has to already exist  :orly:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2009, 06:20:46 PM »
Even if Lit lured me here with the intention of trolling and exploiting my "weirdness" for archiving or whatever, and even though a lot of members can read the PM's of others and see IP's etc, I'm still here for my own reasons. To kill time.

As far as I'm concerned, this could be Lit:

Anyway, to me it doesn't matter. That's not why I'm here.

That definitely is not a picture of Lit.

Just so you know, as an admin, I can see your IP address, but I can't read your PMs unless you copy them and send them to me.

Only the admins or the webmaster can see your IP address.  Nobody else can see it except for you.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 06:25:33 PM by Callaway »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »
Only the admins or the webmaster can see your IP address.  Nobody else can see it except for you and the secret aspie police.

:tinfoil:

Blasted

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »
I think that bloke is a pre-op Soleiyu  :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2009, 08:05:19 PM »
Even if Lit lured me here with the intention of trolling and exploiting my "weirdness" for archiving or whatever, and even though a lot of members can read the PM's of others and see IP's etc, I'm still here for my own reasons. To kill time.

As far as I'm concerned, this could be Lit:

Anyway, to me it doesn't matter. That's not why I'm here.

That definitely is not a picture of Lit.

Just so you know, as an admin, I can see your IP address, but I can't read your PMs unless you copy them and send them to me.

Only the admins or the webmaster can see your IP address.  Nobody else can see it except for you.

Too fucking right, and apart from the comedic value in any of this guy's content, I doubt odeon would really give a shit anyway. Odeon would just put it all down to another dickwad who hadn't taken his meds.....  :hahaha:

Anyway, carry on. This is fucking priceless.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 03:03:27 PM »

You didn't start that either, plastic boy, unless you're a lot older than you appear to be. You need to get out more.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »

You didn't start that either, plastic boy, unless you're a lot older than you appear to be. You need to get out more.

In swedish discussion boards, there wasn't a single person hating on exile iranians for their vain, vulgar, testosterone-casanova culture before I started.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »
Only the admins or the webmaster can see your IP address.  Nobody else can see it except for you and the secret aspie police.

:tinfoil:

Don't tell anyone, OK?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2009, 05:45:11 PM »

In swedish discussion boards, there wasn't a single person hating on exile iranians for their vain, vulgar, testosterone-casanova culture before I started.

Hate to tell you, boyo, but you ain't in Sweden anymore.  :indeed:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 02:21:15 AM »

There were morons such as yourself hating them (and just about any group imaginable) long before there was an Internet. Idiot.

- Albert Einstein