Educational

Author Topic: To make one thing clear  (Read 1275 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: To make one thing clear
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
The way I am here is pretty much 90% of who I am IRL. IRL I tend to be a lot more quiet and less outspoken though.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »
I'm worse.  :thumbup:

I'm longing for a peaceful life.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 03:19:02 PM »
I'm not like that IRL.

:eyelash:

If you are your internet personality IRL, I would be surprised.

you mean your internet personality would be surprised, or your RL personality would be surprised?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »
The way I am here is pretty much 90% of who I am IRL. IRL I tend to be a lot more quiet and less outspoken though.

I'm much more dignified IRL but still a spiteful troll. On the internet I don't mind losing face. I take out all my aggressions. IRL I try to do the same but without going completely nuts. IRL some of my most extreme views in the net are turned into sarcasm and humor instead.
Kick me

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2009, 03:21:00 PM »
Oh dear god, less than two weeks on the site, we've broken Soleiyu the uber-troll down to the point of making a "None of this is getting to me, I SWEAR!!!" thread in the basic discussion forum with a "Nobody knows the real me, but underneath my gruff exterior there is a luffable, sad little boy- PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE!!!" post in it.  I hope he's as legendary as he claims to be, because that would mean we've got something to brag about, here.

I didn't know him before, and I know of most "famous" Swedes on the net. I do know that he has been banned at least three times for trolling on a Swedish board, so I thought he would fit in here, where we don't ban people for such stupid reasons.
So he hasn't single-handedly increased Sweden's racism, to the best of your knowledge?   :zoinks:

No. I could check it out, but I doubt that he has. He might have tried, but I don't think he has had any success.
Aww, nuts.  I was hoping.

I did, by founding a new type of racism. But it's not the most popular or common form of racism in Sweden. However, there are a few really hardcore followers on the board Lit mentioned, who were intially inspired by me.
What kind of racism did you found?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »
Oh dear god, less than two weeks on the site, we've broken Soleiyu the uber-troll down to the point of making a "None of this is getting to me, I SWEAR!!!" thread in the basic discussion forum with a "Nobody knows the real me, but underneath my gruff exterior there is a luffable, sad little boy- PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE!!!" post in it.  I hope he's as legendary as he claims to be, because that would mean we've got something to brag about, here.

I didn't know him before, and I know of most "famous" Swedes on the net. I do know that he has been banned at least three times for trolling on a Swedish board, so I thought he would fit in here, where we don't ban people for such stupid reasons.
So he hasn't single-handedly increased Sweden's racism, to the best of your knowledge?   :zoinks:

No. I could check it out, but I doubt that he has. He might have tried, but I don't think he has had any success.
Aww, nuts.  I was hoping.

I did, by founding a new type of racism. But it's not the most popular or common form of racism in Sweden. However, there are a few really hardcore followers on the board Lit mentioned, who were intially inspired by me.

I founded the hatred against persians/iranians. They had a general reputation, and still do in the eyes of many, as "hard working/educated" and "whiter" than the rest of the middle east, both physically and mentally.

I spent two years spreading propaganda against that ethnicity, revealing them for what they are and people who had persian classmates or work colleagues or similar experience started seeing the truth in what I said. It was like a "damn, that's SO TRUE!" effect for many and after me came a dozen new anti-iranians. Some still active even though I'm long retired. Iranians themselves have reacted and pointed me out as the source of the hatred.

I basically wrote my own "Mein Kampf" but with jews exchanged for iranians/persians. I distorted logics and exaggerated truths and cultural behaviour and just put anything I felt like in there. Just like Hitler, I went with the flow and allowed my anger to colour everything. And it had effect.

Many people even tried to make a psychological profile for me with Hitler as the model. While I am much like Hitler, I'm also unlike him aware of it and I have other sides as well. I think it's just a reaction on trauma. My real personality is more caring and peaceful, but the Hitler is still part of who I am.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 03:28:31 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »
This guy just keeps getting funnier

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2009, 03:26:05 PM »
i found a new kind of arse

except it's not the most popular arse in england. it's just my arse

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »
Oh dear god, less than two weeks on the site, we've broken Soleiyu the uber-troll down to the point of making a "None of this is getting to me, I SWEAR!!!" thread in the basic discussion forum with a "Nobody knows the real me, but underneath my gruff exterior there is a luffable, sad little boy- PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE!!!" post in it.  I hope he's as legendary as he claims to be, because that would mean we've got something to brag about, here.

So he hasn't single-handedly increased Sweden's racism, to the best of your knowledge?   :zoinks:

He tried to found anti-Iranianism (is that the correct word for it?) last year on that Swedish board. Didn't have much success, what I can see, though.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »

He tried to found anti-Iranianism (is that the correct word for it?) last year on that Swedish board. Didn't have much success, what I can see, though.

I founded it before last year. It was three or four years ago. All the anti-iranian arguments used on FB today were coined by ME. Those arguments simply did not exist before I invented them.
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »
In the US they have hated the Iranians a long time since the whole hostage thing
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 03:31:59 PM »
In the US they have hated the Iranians a long time since the whole hostage thing
Lol, yeah, was gonna say, I hate to break it to you Soleiyu, but that ain't new, and you didn't found it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »

They don't like Iranians very much in Sweden either, though they hate somalis, arabs, albanians and yugoslavs more, I think. There aren't many Iranians where I live, though, but the few Iranians I know have been nice.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »

You hate the national iranians, the hatred I spread was towards exile iranians. The ones you love. They are the same people deep down but the exile iranians are by far the most perverted.

The target for my hatred was the" LA-iranians" if you need a reference in your own country. The ones who call themselves "Anthony" and "David" but with last names like "Ghazipour" or "Khoshmandjaani". The ones who go to UCLA and wax their entire bodies for hair removal, pretend they are italian, have generally vulgar taste and dress in Emporio Armani polyester clothing.

When americans think "Iranian" they think Ahmadinejad and the mullahs. When I say iranian I'm refering to the "Davids" and "Anthonys" of LA, London and Amsterdam. The sandnigger gigolos with engineering degrees who wouldn't know good taste if it hit them in the face.

In one South Park episode they parodized these types of iranians. It was the gay bar called "Les Bos" which was bought up by persians and turned into "Club Parsh" or something. I know EVERYTHING about that type of iranian IRL. I know how they think, feel, I know their wrecked self image, their greed. Everything.

When I thought about iranians, I used to feel the same hatred the most fanatical of Allgemeine SS death squads felt for jews. I used to fantasize about lining up iranians in a camp and in my uniform go from one to the next just blowing their heads off without even checking they were really dead before moving on the the next. Kind of like in the movie "The Pianist". I love how they made the nazis look in that movie. I know a survivor of the holocaust and even though occasional killings with guns did happen it wasn't nearly as common as in the movies. She claims a much larger portion than what's historically accepted were sent to labor camps instead of being gassed and people were also moved out of the death camps for labor from time to time. It wasn't like in the movies that Auschwitz was final destination. Many were sent there and redirected to labor in for example Germany/Berlin. I actually know of people who got out of Auschwitz while the war was still going on.

The way nazis treated jews and PoW's in the movies is not really historically correct. That type of behaviour was more typical for the japanese in relation to the chinese. Just killing "for fun". Many nazis were actually sickened by having to shoot people and showed their true personality. Even some in the nazi leadership were hesitant. But in the movies the nazis have taken on the traits of the japanese while the pleasure killings of Japan is generally forgotten in history. Japanese newspapers even reported about "decapitation conteststs" of chinese as if it was perfectly normal behaviour. Such things were kept totally quiet in Nazi Germany and the real butchers were disliked even by most of their own men. The japanese are really the most "crazy" people on earth but history has made it look otherwise. Germany doesn't even have 1/5th of the wackos Japan does and never had.

Movie/Hollywood nazis however are the typical insane killers we've learned to love.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 03:51:38 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »
While I am much like Hitler, I'm also unlike him aware of it

wait, hitler was unaware that he was like hitler?

there are no arguments you could invent that haven't been used before, faggot :wanker: