Author Topic: To make one thing clear  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
To make one thing clear
« on: September 12, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
Even if Lit lured me here with the intention of trolling and exploiting my "weirdness" for archiving or whatever, and even though a lot of members can read the PM's of others and see IP's etc, I'm still here for my own reasons. To kill time.

As far as I'm concerned, this could be Lit:

Anyway, to me it doesn't matter. That's not why I'm here.
Kick me

Blasted

Re: To make one thing clear
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »
Since when can members can read each other's PMs and IP numbers?  Am afraid you're starting to get a bit paranoid darling  ;)

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »
 :intressant:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »
Since when can members can read each other's PMs and IP numbers?  Am afraid you're starting to get a bit paranoid darling  ;)

This is not like most forums. A lot of members seem to have moderation privileges and I'm quite certain Lit, or what's his name, shares things with others too. Lit also said a few things he couldn't possibly have known, so that made me suspicious. He might be a carefully planted and nurtured troll.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 02:20:04 PM »
No.

And only the ones with usernames in red and blue can see IPs other than their own.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »
No.

And only the ones with usernames in red and blue can see IPs other than their own.

How did you know my home city? It could be anywhere from Sundsvall to Haparanda based on the info I gave, that "half my family is from northern Sweden". You, without any additional info, knew what town I lived in when the only thing I've said anything about is that half my family is from northern Sweden. I could have been raised and be living in South Africa and still have had my family background in northern Sweden.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »
No.

How did you know my home city? It could be anywhere from Sundsvall to Haparanda based on the info I gave, that "half my family is from northern Sweden". You, without any additional info, knew what town I lived in when the only thing I've said anything about is that half my family is from northern Sweden. I could have been raised and be living in South Africa and still have have my family background in northern Sweden.

You mentioned a city on the Swedish board and that you knew a guy there, so it wasn't a conclusion that hard to draw.

Blasted

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »

TheoK

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 02:27:55 PM »
:toporly:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »
No.

How did you know my home city? It could be anywhere from Sundsvall to Haparanda based on the info I gave, that "half my family is from northern Sweden". You, without any additional info, knew what town I lived in when the only thing I've said anything about is that half my family is from northern Sweden. I could have been raised and be living in South Africa and still have have my family background in northern Sweden.

You mentioned a city on the Swedish board and that you knew a guy there, so it wasn't a conclusion that hard to draw.

I'm actually becoming more convinced you're just a troll. Your entire personality seems to change when focus is shifted.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:35:13 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
This is just too funny.

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »
No.

I'm actually becoming more convinces you're just a troll. Your entire personality seems to change when focus is shifted.

No, I'm quite real.  8)

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 02:36:30 PM »
No.

I'm actually becoming more convinces you're just a troll. Your entire personality seems to change when focus is shifted.

No, I'm quite real.  8)

Yes, but you're possibly a virgin named Enrique Lindberg Lescure from the swedish city of Umeå. A guy who stalked girls for years and is bullied by an entire city. It's him on the picture by the way. Anyone who wants to know anything about that guy, feel free to ask.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
 :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »
No.

No, I'm quite real.  8)

Yes, but you're possibly a virgin named Enrique Lindberg Lescure from the swedish city of Umeå. A guy who stalked girls for years and is bullied by an entire city. It's him on the picture by the way. Anyone who wants to know anything about that guy, feel free to ask.

As someone who has sent a package to Lit, I can assure you that's not the case  :zoinks:

For an internet bad-ass you claim to be, you sure get scared off quickly  :orly: