Author Topic: To make one thing clear  (Read 1224 times)

TheoK

Re: To make one thing clear
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »
He's not BRAVE enough. :toporly:

Blasted

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »
 :indeed:

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 02:45:12 PM »
No.

And only the ones with usernames in red and blue can see IPs other than their own.

How did you know my home city? It could be anywhere from Sundsvall to Haparanda based on the info I gave, that "half my family is from northern Sweden". You, without any additional info, knew what town I lived in when the only thing I've said anything about is that half my family is from northern Sweden. I could have been raised and be living in South Africa and still have have my family background in northern Sweden.

You mentioned a city on the Swedish board and that you knew a guy there, so it wasn't a conclusion that hard to draw.

I'm actually becoming more convinces you're just a troll. Your entire personality seems to change when focus is shifted.

No, I'm quite real.  8)

Yes, but you're possibly a virgin named Enrique Lindberg Lescure from the swedish city of Umeå. A guy who stalked girls for years and is bullied by an entire city. It's him on the picture by the way. Anyone who wants to know anything about that guy, feel free to ask.

As someone who has sent a package to Lit, I can assure you that's not the case  :zoinks:

For an internet bad-ass you claim to be, you sure get scared off quickly  :orly:

What do you mean "scared off"? I'm still here. I just stated a fact that any archivists lurking here, whether Lit is one or not, don't bother me. I've chosen to be here and I'm not manipulated to write the things I write. I'm aware that people find me crazy and entertaining and that's also one reason why I'm here.

Archivists and trolls want the person they're stalking to act according to their wishes by manipulating and then trying to make it look like they are in psychological control and show this to others in order to impress. Usually they do this to compensate for sexual frustration/self hatred etc. They are the "passive hater" while the freak they are stalking is the "active hater".

The really bad trolls however continue thinking they are "in control" after a dozen failed trolling attempts and after their target clearly stated "please fuck off".

The passive hater is usually the least attractive and most complexed person IRL, and instead tries to act as normal as possible on the internet while trying to make others with issues fall into their traps. The active hater is many times attractive and seemingly "normal" IRL but takes on a grotesquely exaggerated Hitler personality online to vent.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:53:56 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Blasted

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2009, 02:49:28 PM »
It doesn't bother you so much that you decided to start a thread about it?

::)

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 02:50:56 PM »
It doesn't bother you so much that you decided to start a thread about it?

::)

Yes, this thread is for anyone linking here and everyone to see as a sort of contract by me where I verify that I am aware of the fact that I'm crazy.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2009, 02:53:56 PM »
Parents should give you a kick up the arse and send you off to the mental home.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2009, 02:56:10 PM »
Parents should give you a kick up the arse and send you off to the mental home.

It will never happen. I got traumatized from institutions as a child, what you see on the internet is the wound that never healed from my childhood. I am an unhealed wound but I'm aware of it, and I have a peaceful side which you won't see much of online. In a way, I am a troll. I'm not 100% real. What I say is true, but it's 10% of my personality. It's my insane side which takes over. I'm not like that IRL.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:58:35 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2009, 03:03:33 PM »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2009, 03:07:37 PM »
Oh dear god, less than two weeks on the site, we've broken Soleiyu the uber-troll down to the point of making a "None of this is getting to me, I SWEAR!!!" thread in the basic discussion forum with a "Nobody knows the real me, but underneath my gruff exterior there is a luffable, sad little boy- PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE!!!" post in it.  I hope he's as legendary as he claims to be, because that would mean we've got something to brag about, here.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
Oh dear god, less than two weeks on the site, we've broken Soleiyu the uber-troll down to the point of making a "None of this is getting to me, I SWEAR!!!" thread in the basic discussion forum with a "Nobody knows the real me, but underneath my gruff exterior there is a luffable, sad little boy- PLEASE LOVE MEEEEE!!!" post in it.  I hope he's as legendary as he claims to be, because that would mean we've got something to brag about, here.

I didn't know him before, and I know of most "famous" Swedes on the net. I do know that he has been banned at least three times for trolling on a Swedish board, so I thought he would fit in here, where we don't ban people for such stupid reasons.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2009, 03:12:24 PM »

I didn't know him before, and I know of most "famous" Swedes on the net. I do know that he has been banned at least three times for trolling on a Swedish board, so I thought he would fit in here, where we don't ban people for such stupid reasons.
So he hasn't single-handedly increased Sweden's racism, to the best of your knowledge?   :zoinks:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »

So he hasn't single-handedly increased Sweden's racism, to the best of your knowledge?   :zoinks:

No. I could check it out, but I doubt that he has. He might have tried, but I don't think he has had any success.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »
I'm not like that IRL.

:eyelash:

If you are your internet personality IRL, I would be surprised.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »
I'm worse.  :thumbup:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2009, 03:17:31 PM »

I did, by founding a new type of racism. But it's not the most popular or common form of racism in Sweden. However, there are a few really hardcore followers on the board Lit mentioned, who were intially inspired by me.
Kick me