Educational

Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 12023 times)

Blasted

Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »
There is no "natural" beauty imo.  Only a very very very few amount of people can look good effortlessly.  Or maybe it's just women.  If we all let nature take it's course we'd be fuzzy, unkept neanderthalites.  Plastic surgery is a step above taking care of one's looks.  I don't like plastic surgery or body modification in the extreme, but a little bit for aesthetic reasons is alright.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »
Sometimes people don't like the faces and bodies they were born with and they might be happier if they fix those things about themselves they don't like, but MJ took cosmetic surgery way too far, IMO.  Ignore the 2010 picture of Catman (another person who took cosmetic surgery to ridiculous extremes) and just look at all the nose jobs MJ had over the years.

Blasted

« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »
I like his 1982 and 1988 noses the best.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 11:44:29 AM »
I like his 1982 and 1988 noses the best.

He definitely should have stopped messing with it after 1988, but I liked his 1970's nose too.  I think it suited his face, but I read that his first nose job was to correct a deviated septum, so maybe he should have stopped after 1982, when presumably that was fixed.  I read that he whitened his skin to make his vitiligo less apparent, but some of the other stuff he did made him look like a caricature of himself.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 12:46:23 PM »
i think plastic sergery should be reserved for people who need it. i had it once, to keep my eye from sinking, when i got jumped in high school. i seem to be the only one that can tell that its not quite the same as it was, so i guess they did a good job, either that or people are lieing when they say they cant see it. anyways im still all hawt and shit so i guess they did a good job.

i know one person in particular that wasnt ugly but wasnt very good looking either. she had a nose job and a boob job shortly after high school. she thought that she didnt have friends cause she wasnt good looking enough. well it turns out that she didnt have friends cause shes a cunt. all the surgery did was make alot of slob retarded guys hit on her all the time. now she just looks like a stripper cunt.

be happy with what god/genes gave you bint, having seen your pics, i woulndt want you to change a thing.
Your need was more obvious, matthe, but I'd say some people who don't seem to "need" surgery may find that having plastic surgery legitimate enhances their self-esteem and increases their happiness and sense of well-being.  if they can afford it and are willing to undergo the process, I wouldn't deny them the opportunity, no matter my opinion on their "need" or on the before-and-after.  Personally, I think there are some parts of my body that I'd "rather" have look a certain way, but there's nothing aesthetic I'm so upset about that I'd go under the knife to fix it.  I'm not willing to spend the money or the recovery time/suffer during recovery.

Someday I would like lasik, though, so I can't claim to be totally free of vanity surgery desires.  It's not that I don't like how I look with glasses (the ones I have actually look pretty good on me IMO), but the convenience/field of vision issues that glasses don't address, and that contact lenses only address at a price (again, financial and suffering, lol).
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:48:20 PM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

P7PSP

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »
 Personally, I think there are some parts of my body that I'd "rather" have look a certain way ...
Post full frontal, backal and sideal nudes so we can reassure you. No charge for this professional courtesy.  :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »
PPK you're such a fucking perv  ::)

you're better off sending them to me privately PMSElle

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »
 :lol:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »
Ignore the 2010 picture of Catman (another person who took cosmetic surgery to ridiculous extremes) and just look at all the nose jobs MJ had over the years.

The proportions of MJ's face are all wrong and it looks deformed, while Catman's face just looks unique and has a nice composition to it, judging from that pic.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Blasted

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

Hawt no?

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
There is no "natural" beauty imo.  Only a very very very few amount of people can look good effortlessly.  Or maybe it's just women.  If we all let nature take it's course we'd be fuzzy, unkept neanderthalites.  Plastic surgery is a step above taking care of one's looks.  I don't like plastic surgery or body modification in the extreme, but a little bit for aesthetic reasons is alright.

If you don't count shaving, men with their more defined features tend to look better without effort. I'm like a girl "weak faced" and need serious styling and sometimes discrete make up. I have no chin for example. Something I didn't fix surgically, yet. Maybe I won't do it either. People who have chin implants tend to look disproportionate and overgrown in the faces, like Jeremy Jackson (changed himself into a eurotrashy exile persian clubber) or Jocelyn Wildenstein.

I think (Michael) Jackson looked good in 84-88 but then it went downwards.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:29:36 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »
i kinda like the cat guy's teeth (if they were whiter)

i would get teeth like that

i also like his eyes

i've been thinking about contact lenses, and did wonder if they had any that made your pupils similar to cats'  :lol:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2009, 03:38:40 PM »
Someday I would like lasik, though, so I can't claim to be totally free of vanity surgery desires.  It's not that I don't like how I look with glasses (the ones I have actually look pretty good on me IMO), but the convenience/field of vision issues that glasses don't address, and that contact lenses only address at a price (again, financial and suffering, lol).

Same here; I'm fine with how I look when I wear glasses, but I'm constantly cleaning them to remove the assorted crud that gets deposited on them, they get scratched and chipped between replacements and they're useless in the rain.  It doesn't currently bother me enough though, to spend that kind of money and have people doing things to my eyes with needles, surgical clamps and whatever other torture devices they use.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2009, 03:40:19 PM »
I'd love to have my eyesight corrected but I'd probably still need some kind of reading glasses. Oh the joys of being middle-aged.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2009, 03:44:30 PM »

Hawt no?

His weight spoils the effect in that pic, and I doubt he'd look any better with his original face.