Author Topic: Ask Soleiyu some shit  (Read 11515 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Ask Soleiyu some shit
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2009, 10:20:41 PM »

He's BRAVE!  8) I think he has been banned at least three times from that board alone.

I was guessing is wasn't one of those neo-nazi boards, I guess you and him frequent.

On nazi boards I've been called "jew" and subsequently banned. It's ridiculous.

I am willing to wager there is jewish blood somewhere in your tree. :hahaha:

P7PSP

« Reply #226 on: September 21, 2009, 11:02:53 PM »
i just took a wonderful shit. nice and long and tapered.
Did it look like this matthe?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #227 on: September 22, 2009, 01:56:54 AM »
i just took a wonderful shit. nice and long and tapered.
Did it look like this matthe?

<covers eyes>

nothing so horrible could ever come out of my ass.

my ass smells like roses.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

P7PSP

« Reply #228 on: September 22, 2009, 02:03:57 AM »
I apologize for that breach of manners.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: September 22, 2009, 02:14:15 AM »
you are forgiven, just dont let it happen again.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #230 on: September 22, 2009, 02:28:53 AM »

He's BRAVE!  8) I think he has been banned at least three times from that board alone.

I was guessing is wasn't one of those neo-nazi boards, I guess you and him frequent.

On nazi boards I've been called "jew" and subsequently banned. It's ridiculous.

I am willing to wager there is jewish blood somewhere in your tree. :hahaha:

My hatred for sandniggers actually started when I got bullied as the "jew wannabe" when I was a kid/teen. A lot of goat mouthed, hyena-like arabs, persians and other disgusting subhumans trashtalked me because my aspie special interest was judaism. Sad really but I started reading the bible and then I was hooked. It really sucks to have judaism as a special interest.

However, I have seen all true faces of sandniggers and as a result, even long after I stopped being interested in judaism and forced myself to forget all about it, I feel complete joy and happiness when Israel commits war crimes and kills arab children.

Even though I agreed with Soph in another thread that children aren't usually evil, this doesn't apply to arab kids. Most of them are like little psychopaths. Arab 8 year olds rape each other, they manipulate adults into trusting them and then steal/rob etc, they have strong sexual drives and harass girls. I've seen a group of five arab boys age 9-12 trying to wrestle down a 16 year old girl and doing humping movements on her as well as putting their hands down her pants. I even had to help her.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:30:37 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #231 on: September 22, 2009, 02:36:57 AM »
Israel should make an ethnic cleansing among the "Palestinians". Jews might be annoying, but the Arabs are the true dirty subhumans and enemies of Western culture. Too bad Hitler didn't realize that.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #232 on: September 22, 2009, 02:43:07 AM »
Israel should make an ethnic cleansing among the "Palestinians". Jews might be annoying, but the Arabs are the true dirty subhumans and enemies of Western culture. Too bad Hitler didn't realize that.

In Hitler's time, the jews were the only "integrated" foreign culture in Germany and most of Europe, apart from gypsys. If Hitler had lived today he would have probably stabbed muslim women in court rooms and waved the Israel flag fanatically, calling for his jewish allies.

There would be "jewish Waffen SS" with a star of david mixed with the swastika etc and the cleansings would be directed at arabs, iranians, north africans etc...

Nazi Germany would make use of jewish aspie skills, like hacking and building nuclear bombs.

jews are actually, like the japanese, much more aspie than other people. I think they have like a 5 times higher rate of AS in Israel and Japan than other nations. I think iranians and arabs have the lowest level of AS. Indians and pakis however have higher. I don't think pakis are as disgusting as iranians or arabs. I feel the "AS-kinship" with pakistanis, they have that nerdy attitude even when they are in uniform. Same as israelis and japanese. It's our "race".

I would really like an aspie fascist nation with japanese, jews, pakis, indians, swedes, germans etc... The most "aspie" people. The most aspie/highest aspie rate people in Europe are swedes and flemish belgians. They have similar genes and resemble each other to higher degrees than swedes/norwegians and flemish/dutch for some reason, and the aspieness may have the same genetical source. I think it's some mediterranean/atlantid gene, because swedes and belgians have much higher rates of "dark whites" than norwegians and dutch for example.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:53:37 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2009, 02:47:37 AM »
A former friend of mine forced two Somalis to jump from an apartment 5-6 meters over the ground at knife point. He got 1½ year in jail but one of the Somalis got hurt for life.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: September 22, 2009, 02:48:22 AM »
If Hitler had lived today he would have probably stabbed muslim women in court rooms and waved the Israel flag fanatically, calling for his jewish allies...   ...and the cleansings would be directed at arabs, iranians, north africans etc...

deja vu

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #235 on: September 22, 2009, 02:51:22 AM »
A former friend of mine forced two Somalis to jump from an apartment 5-6 meters over the ground at knife point. He got 1½ year in jail but one of the Somalis got hurt for life.

That's a heroic deed.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #236 on: September 22, 2009, 02:58:17 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #237 on: September 22, 2009, 03:03:28 AM »
I think it's funny that you two have to live in your fantasy world because reality owns your asses.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #238 on: September 22, 2009, 03:05:09 AM »
I think it's funny that you two have to live in your fantasy world because reality owns your asses.

Being detached from reality helps me see things on a deeper level. You just see the obvious, I read people's genetic codes much deeper and understand spiritual matters.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #239 on: September 22, 2009, 03:07:14 AM »

Fantasy world? He did it. All Swedes should do that to "enrichers" and the cowardly politicians, who have betrayed our country and race. That's what they deserve.