Author Topic: Insult relatives of 9/11 victims  (Read 540 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Insult relatives of 9/11 victims
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 05:54:29 AM »
That's a syndrome, not an excuse.

Ahem, I'll repeat for the slow amongst us - what's your excuse?

AS is an excuse for almost anything, including living on taxpayer money.

Ah, but are you really someone with AS, or just another cunt defrauding the system?

I mean, Lit is fair dinkum cos he attends the meetings.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 06:07:15 AM »

Ah, but are you really someone with AS, or just another cunt defrauding the system?

What meetings? I don't attend meetings that's true.

I really do have AS, but a special kind. A type which is more common in Japan.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 06:11:59 AM »

:LMAO:

News for you, you've got as much chance of getting into Japan and becoming 'one of them' as Christ has of making an encore.

Shit, it's emabarrassing how us billy goats are crapping all over you under that bridge.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 06:44:09 AM »

News for you, you've got as much chance of getting into Japan and becoming 'one of them' as Christ has of making an encore.

Shit, it's emabarrassing how us billy goats are crapping all over you under that bridge.

You assume that "my type is more common in Japan" means "I will move there"?

I know some uneducated white trash people who don't even speak the language and much less are able to read it who live there, permanently. It isn't as hard as some smartasses make it out to be. Of course, the people I know, uneducated and having crap jobs, are married to japanese.

One guy I know, no real education other than high school with mediocre grades in a non prestigious program for mostly immigrants, ugly as fuck, no real talent other than average skateboarding talents and the ability to memorize what year movies were made, slight ADHD, anime nerd and wiggah (wannabe black rap dude even though he's a blondish ginger) went to Japan, married the daughter of a Yakuza connected man and lives there working in the white/drunk/sex jungle of Roppongi, Tokyo. He can't read more than 10 kanji at best (chikatetsu/subway, yakiniku/barbecue etc) and he even speaks english at work, after 3-4 years living in the country!

Please don't tell me what's impossible.

Me learning the language, being able to read more than 1000 kanji, soon being able to speak it etc could do the same thing that guy did and better. However, I don't want a crap work in Roppongi so I'm not even attempting to move there. However, if I became rich and through this could pay for my own living, I might go there and try finding non prestigious work as long as it doesn't involve english teacher or Roppongi. I could afford looking for something nicer, like working in some backstreet curio shop or doing stuff as actor (yes I have talent and many people said so, and in Japan foreigners usually don't even need talent to get into TV part time if they speak the language fluently). I'm charismatic etc. If I had a fortune I would go to Japan. Of course my main means of living would be my wealth and not my job.

You're an idiot who know nothing about how the world works. Typical american attitude.

Edit. Oh, so he's australian, another retard Class-C white race of former prisoners, rapists and murderers. Because Australia has geographical connection with east Asia (if you count endless miles of ocean) and many fat aussies backpack there, he thinks he can "teach me" about Japan.

If you check any japanese language school in Tokyo or anywhere, you will see a huge overrepresentation of swedish people. It's basically korean, chinese and swedish. The rate of intermarriages between japanese and swedes (8 million swedes in the world, tiny population) is also much higher than among some white nations with larger population. You can basically talk to anyone in the street in Stockholm and they will have lived in Japan for 3 years studying the language. It's very common. So dirge-lipped ozon ginger pink skinned aussie backpacker pig, don't lecture me on things you obviously don't know anything about. Japanese in Sweden is becoming like French in Montreal, in an artificial, imported sort of way. On civilian level, Sweden and Japan are establishing a relation similar to that between Cuba and Soviet during the cold war. It's a unique relation which was even acknowledged by Emperor Akihito when he visited Sweden officially and adressed the swedish people directly. Something which is not usually custom for the emperor of Japan.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:09:51 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 06:55:09 AM »
Why does he keep thinking you are american TCO? I'm sure you've told him you are aussie.

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 07:00:03 AM »
I'd like to go to Japan and work in the firework business.  8)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 07:35:25 AM »
Japan is awesome. I would love to go back there. If I were to go there for longer than a holiday, though, I would like to speak Japanese properly.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 08:03:43 AM »

Hey, c'mon, millions of lunatics around the world are still waiting for that to happen.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 09:35:27 AM »

Hey, c'mon, millions of lunatics around the world are still waiting for that to happen.

The weird thing is, Christ was supposed to be a virgin...

So you'd think a second coming would be nigh on impossible.  :indeed: