Author Topic: cursing  (Read 1282 times)

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
Re: cursing
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 10:33:50 PM »
alot of laws sound silly but really make sense if you know why they were created, for example...
taken from dumb laws - arizona

"There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus."
the saguaro is a protected cactus and there is still a serious problem with people shooting and cutting them down, many saguaros are 200 years old and they reproduce very slowly. if i catch you harming a saguaro ill call the sheriff.

"It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water."
its hot here and people have died because business's/people have refused to give water to strangers/non-customers

"Hunting camels is prohibited."
there are camels and donkeys here that are protected under law. they are not native, but nevertheless are protected from cruel dumbasses with guns.
the camels came from military expiriments and the donkeys came from miners. both along time ago.

"You may not have more than two dildos in a house."
we dont like dildoes, cause they cause lesbianism, and this is a man state. an excess of dildoes running around makes it harder for us men to get laid. we allow you two, and thats more than we should. but we figure that if youre really nasty, and cant find a boyfriend, you still have the right to double penetration.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 10:35:37 PM »
In Pa.

It is illegal to have over 16 women live in a house together because that constitutes a brothel.

It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.

A special cleaning ordinance bans housewives from hiding dirt and dust under a rug in a dwelling.

City Law in Allentown:

There is a ban on men becoming aroused in public.

:laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 11:19:57 PM »
In Oregon you can go naked outside just as long as you are not aroused.

In Montana, seven or more Native Americans together are legal to shoot.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »
Billy Connolly mentioned 2 hilarious things about swearing, which are:

Jesus Suffering Fuck, which he thinks is the funniest way to invoke Christ's name. It has all sorts of weird connotations, and can be as funny as anything.

The words getifu and basa, when used loudly and put together, can sound rude, but are only made up words which don't mean anything. Best to use them when you are drunk, as in 'Getifu, you basa! Garn, getifu!'

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 12:03:42 AM »
alot of laws sound silly but really make sense if you know why they were created, for example...
taken from dumb laws - arizona

"There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus."
the saguaro is a protected cactus and there is still a serious problem with people shooting and cutting them down, many saguaros are 200 years old and they reproduce very slowly. if i catch you harming a saguaro ill call the sheriff.

"It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water."
its hot here and people have died because business's/people have refused to give water to strangers/non-customers

"Hunting camels is prohibited."
there are camels and donkeys here that are protected under law. they are not native, but nevertheless are protected from cruel dumbasses with guns.
the camels came from military expiriments and the donkeys came from miners. both along time ago.

"You may not have more than two dildos in a house."
we dont like dildoes, cause they cause lesbianism, and this is a man state. an excess of dildoes running around makes it harder for us men to get laid. we allow you two, and thats more than we should. but we figure that if youre really nasty, and cant find a boyfriend, you still have the right to double penetration.

Same here. The chemicals' law and the gun powder law are of course from the time before you needed a license to get a gun or mix something together and shoot it off. The legalizing of zoophilia accidently happened when homosexuality was decriminalized, since they were in the same paragraph of the law. And I actually don't see anything wrong with fucking animals as long as you have the stomach to kill and eat them.

Blasted

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 06:57:39 AM »
Britain has some pretty dumb laws too:

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
   2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down
   3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store
   4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day
   5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter
   6. A pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman’s helmet
   7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen
   8. It is illegal to avoid telling the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing
   9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour
  10. In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow

Blasted

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 07:33:57 AM »
In Texas, a recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed :toporly:

"Hello kind sir, tomorrow at 2100 hours I am going to rob you of that magnificent TV set that you own while you're out to dinner with your family.  Yours sincerely, A Criminal"

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 07:41:02 AM »
Texas is BRAVE! :litigious: :arrr:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 07:54:30 AM »
in texas its legal to shoot your guns into the dark of night, makes the repo mans job really dangerous

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 07:56:47 AM »
in texas its legal to shoot your guns into the dark of night, makes the repo mans job really dangerous

But it's brave. In Sweden you can get jail for shooting pepper spray in a rapist's face.  :thumbdn:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 07:58:01 AM »
what if you shoot it up his ass?

TheoK

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 08:00:24 AM »
what if you shoot it up his ass?

It would probably be "excessive self-defense". A Swedish court usually thinks it's "excessive self-defense" if you're not inviting a burglar or rapist to cookies and lemonade. I'm not even over-exaggerating, at least not very much.  :grrr:

Blasted

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 08:02:37 AM »
I guess kneeing a would-be rapist/murderer in the balls whilst he's attacking you constitutes as "excessive self-defense" too?  Remind me never to visit Sweden.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 08:03:01 AM »
Same here. The chemicals' law and the gun powder law are of course from the time before you needed a license to get a gun or mix something together and shoot it off. The legalizing of zoophilia accidently happened when homosexuality was decriminalized, since they were in the same paragraph of the law. And I actually don't see anything wrong with fucking animals as long as you have the stomach to kill and eat them.
Jeez, your views on afterplay are even more terrifying than your views on foreplay.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Blasted

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »
:rofl: