Educational

Author Topic: My new tattoo  (Read 495 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: My new tattoo
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »
By doing what people don't expect you to do, you're still being a sheep. Trying to be different makes you the same as the other people who are trying to be different, you all share the same desire to be different and thus are a group of people who think the same. Also the fact that *everything* we do is influenced on what other people do in some form, even subconsciously. Conforming to the non-conforming, same shit different package. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:08:02 PM by Shleed. »

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »
By doing what people don't expect you to do, you're still being a sheep. Trying to be different makes you the same as the other people who are trying to be different. Conforming to the non-conforming, same shit different package. :zoinks:
My post did not recommend conforming to a group of "nonconformists". I simply stated that she should do what she wants without regard to you or Richards approval.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »
I didn't say she can't have it, I just said it's shite. Her fault for getting emo for my opinion on it.

Blasted

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 08:12:13 PM »
By doing what people don't expect you to do, you're still being a sheep. Trying to be different makes you the same as the other people who are trying to be different, you all share the same desire to be different and thus are a group of people who think the same. Also the fact that *everything* we do is influenced on what other people do in some form, even subconsciously. Conforming to the non-conforming, same shit different package. :zoinks:

:indeed:

Chuck Palahniuk: "Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known."  8)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 08:05:27 PM »
I didn't say she can't have it, I just said it's shite. Her fault for getting emo for my opinion on it.

i didn't get all emo I just thoguht you were being a dink. But us aspies tend to speak our minds.
I do everyday.
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 08:07:57 PM »
It'll still look shit.

:LMAO:

Yeah but do you have one? Did you go under the needle?  ::)

Park.

TheoK

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 08:10:17 PM »
He should go under the liposuction device instead, that fat blob.  :P

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
It'll still look shit.

What has that got to do with anything?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »
It'll still look shit.

I'd rather not waste money on something I'll inevitably regret. And yes, I will not be able to take the pain either. What's your point?

I'm still allowed to say it's shit. Don't like it? Shove it up your fucking arse! :zoinks:

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »
It'll still look shit.

Yeah but do you have one? Did you go under the needle?  ::)

I'd rather not waste money on something I'll inevitably regret. And yes, I will not be able to take the pain either. What's your point?

I'm still allowed to say it's shit. Don't like it? Shove it up your fucking arse! :zoinks:

Ok you win. This is pointless. Heres a classic for ya.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:26:37 PM by RATICAL! »
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »

I know what you mean, you got a good point there. So many girls have those flowers on the small of thier backs and they get them and they think their the most unique person on the planet when every other girl has the same god damn tramp stamp. Same with the peicrings. I had my eyebrow done and took it out because my body rejected it and every other girl in my grade has one. Ive been their. In high school I was a total non-conforming conformist. I wore black eyeliner and converse shoes for fucks sakes.

I get tattoos cause I love art not cause their popular. When I was little I used to draw all over my arms. Ive been inked professionally once before. Even did a couple of stupid ass jailhouse-style ones. It's the sensory of the needles. It feels like getting a good back massage.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:23:57 PM by RATICAL! »
Park.