Author Topic: RANT: Cuntry Bumpkins  (Read 694 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
Re: RANT: Cuntry Bumpkins
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 09:27:47 PM »
I don't like people either, but for the most part, city and suburb people these days seem to want to mind their own business which is fine by me. Country people on the other hand are busy bodies who feel they have a right to know the insides and outsides of your life, and if you make it known that you want to remain private, they get a bee up their ass and think you are a rude person and start shit like talking behind your back out you and making shit up. Never want to live in the country again because of that.

Tell me about it! Unless you live so far out in the sticks that you're on the edge of the wilderness and your closest neighbor is a mile away, hicks are bound to give you a hard time if you dont conform to their stupid ideals. Townies are the WORST! Ive lived in small towns and faced daily harassment whereas in the big cities people mind their own business and look A LOT better.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 01:39:17 AM »
Big cities have more to do, so I can't hate them for that.... too bad I really hate people.    I like to have some space (land) between me and my neighbors.     Privacy is great.    I live in city, but it is mostly connected suburbs, rather than totally urban.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Toad

• Rhyfelwr Draig y Aspie Elet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »
I live in the country, 15 English miles from town and 50 English miles from a real city.  8)
that sounds just like where I am!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »
I would love to live in the country, if I had a car or could get to a train station easily

Offline DieMenschMaschine

• YO SOMEONE STOLE MY ELEPHANT FROM MY BACK LAWN
  • Part of the Chaos
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »
Postman Pat.  Postman Pat.  Postman Pat and his black and white cat.
Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, he picks up all the post bags in his van.

All the birds are singing, and the day is just beginning.  Pat feels he's a really happy man.

Everybody knows his bright red van, all his friends will smile as he waves to greet them,
Maybe, you can never be sure, there'll be knock
Ring.  Letters through your door.

All the birds are singing, and the day is just beginning.  Pat feels he's a really happy man.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 11:24:52 PM »
I live in the country, 15 English miles from town and 50 English miles from a real city.  8)
that sounds just like where I am!
  :redneck:

:lol:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »
Haha "cuntry"
Park.