Educational

Author Topic: Iceman's ask away thread!  (Read 2995 times)

Blasted

Re: Iceman's ask away thread!
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2009, 01:30:23 AM »
He's currently living in Indiana but he's not from there  :laugh:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »
shit I'd let him stay with me, but I have to see what's going with my job situation. My employer gets most of his funding from the state and the state of PA's budget hasn't been past so funding has been issues, plus there are other issues going on, otherwise I'll barely be able to support myself unless he as some kind of income like SSI or something.

If things turn out be ok with me maybe rage can stay with me though he'd have to sleep on the couch as my apartment is only one bedroom.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 06:41:56 PM »
Fucking wasps are nasty at any time, and Rage was quite within his rights to try to eradicate the buggers. Obviously Nick didn't have the brains to find out what Rage was doing, and assumed it was something that was some sort of vandalism. Well, we all know when you 'assume', you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.

Yeah, I think Rage will find something, it's a pity he had to be put through this shit.

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 08:55:14 PM »

shit I'd let him stay with me, but I have to see what's going with my job situation. My employer gets most of his funding from the state and the state of PA's budget hasn't been past so funding has been issues, plus there are other issues going on, otherwise I'll barely be able to support myself unless he as some kind of income like SSI or something.

If things turn out be ok with me maybe rage can stay with me though he'd have to sleep on the couch as my apartment is only one bedroom.

That would be amazing!  He has a night job as a security guard right now but just needs to get out of the shelter because it's rough and filthy.

P7PSP

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2009, 10:08:46 PM »

Don't let him move in wanting romance jman, he will probably want to be the top.  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 02:53:17 AM »
Fucking wasps are nasty at any time, and Rage was quite within his rights to try to eradicate the buggers. Obviously Nick didn't have the brains to find out what Rage was doing, and assumed it was something that was some sort of vandalism. Well, we all know when you 'assume', you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.

Yeah, I think Rage will find something, it's a pity he had to be put through this shit.

Do you really think he had the right without seeking permission? It wasn't his property was it?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2009, 09:26:55 AM »

Do you really think he had the right without seeking permission? It wasn't his property was it?

Well I couldn't get to my bike without pissing the wasps off, so I didn't see a problem.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2009, 09:37:08 AM »

Well I couldn't get to my bike without pissing the wasps off, so I didn't see a problem.

Well, that's why you aren't there anymore.

Maybe the risk of setting fire to someone elses property is why the rule existed. Things like that could raise their insurance.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »

Maybe the risk of setting fire to someone elses property is why the rule existed. Things like that could raise their insurance.

There was absolutely no rish the way I did it, actually. The way nick SAID I did it though, there was almost a garauntee. ::)
I will never stop...

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »

There was absolutely no rish the way I did it, actually. The way nick SAID I did it though, there was almost a garauntee. ::)

Well yes, I'm sure you knew what you were doing, but the thing is, there is no guarantee and hence the rules I guess.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 09:55:18 AM »

Well yes, I'm sure you knew what you were doing, but the thing is, there is no guarantee and hence the rules I guess.

It doesn't matter now, anyway.  :laugh:
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
Nice to see you around Rage :green:  Hope your okay.  I love to fuck with bees and wasps I  would have been gone long ago if I was there
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2009, 09:58:48 AM »
Nice to see you around Rage :green:  Hope your okay.  I love to fuck with bees and wasps I  would have been gone long ago if I was there

Hey buddy. Everythings fine. As long as I am alive, then the world will have to deal with my struggle for sucess. I simply do NOT give up. :thumbup:
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »

Hey buddy. Everythings fine. As long as I am alive, then the world will have to deal with my struggle for sucess. I simply do NOT give up. :thumbup:

I hope you're still OK, Rage.

I had yellow jackets inside a gas barbecue grill, so I waited until midnight, dressed in winter snow clothes including gloves, moved the grill away from the house, turned on the gas, lit it on fire and let it burn for at least half an hour.

P7PSP

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 01:37:28 PM »

I hope you're still OK, Rage.

I had yellow jackets inside a gas barbecue grill, so I waited until midnight, dressed in winter snow clothes including gloves, moved the grill away from the house, turned on the gas, lit it on fire and let it burn for at least half an hour.
:plus: for purification by fire.

FIRE! FIRE!