Author Topic: RAPE versus MURDER  (Read 1978 times)

GalileoAce

Re: RAPE versus MURDER
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »
Rape is always sick.

Murder imo is only sometimes sick - like someone else said.. if someone killed your family, and you killed them, I wouldn't consider that sick.

Are we talking sick as in "fully sick mate!" or "Oh god I'm gonna be sick"?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
Rape is always sick.

Murder imo is only sometimes sick - like someone else said.. if someone killed your family, and you killed them, I wouldn't consider that sick.

Are we talking sick as in "fully sick mate!" or "Oh god I'm gonna be sick"?

sick as in fucked up.

Sick for cool is an australian thing, but not here. ;)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »
Depends on how slow and painful the murder is.... the torture involved.   Also depends on how brutal the rape is.    Specifics matter more.    Both can be torturous, of course.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 02:58:18 PM »
The only difference between the two for me is what I'll do to the person who tries to make me a victim in either incident.

Murder: Unless the person is armed or using an incendiary device, they die. Unfortunately, I'll be too afraid to make it slow, but I will...end...them.

Rape: Same result except I will be angry enough to get creative.

My hatred of rapists is probably irrational, but I can't help it. I hate being touched without my permission, and for someone to force themselves on another person like that, is the greatest torture I can imagine(other than watching loved ones be hurt/killed). Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a control freak.

In all honesty, your hatred of rapists is PERFECTLY Rational! They are a serious threat to your saftey, your emotional well being, and your genetic self-interest.

So tell me SorceressPol, do rapists deserved to get raped in prison? I say hell yes

« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 03:03:20 PM by ANTON_UBER_ALLES »
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »
The only difference between the two for me is what I'll do to the person who tries to make me a victim in either incident.

Murder: Unless the person is armed or using an incendiary device, they die. Unfortunately, I'll be too afraid to make it slow, but I will...end...them.

My hatred of rapists is probably irrational, but I can't help it. I hate being touched without my permission, and for someone to force themselves on another person like that, is the greatest torture I can imagine(other than watching loved ones be hurt/killed). Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a control freak.

In all honesty, your hatred of rapists is PERFECTLY Rational! They are a serious threat to your saftey, your emotional well being, and your genetic self-interest.

So tell me SorceressPol, do rapists deserved to get raped in prison? I say hell yes

Either caught in the act deserve what they get :litigious:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 06:44:20 PM »

The existence of Prison Rape is one of the reasons why Im actually NOT much of a supporter of the death penalty except in certain extreme cases. Life w/out parole(and PC) as Bubba's Bitch most definitely IS a fate worse than Death! :evillaugh:

:green:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »

The existence of Prison Rape is one of the reasons why Im actually NOT much of a supporter of the death penalty except in certain extreme cases. Life w/out parole(and PC) as Bubba's Bitch most definitely IS a fate worse than Death! :evillaugh: :green:

In a way, I agree with you. I think they should actually kill a lot more prisoners though in order to reduce pressure on the tax paying citizen.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 06:47:07 PM »
I don't agree with the death penalty.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 06:48:49 PM »
I don't think the hard working man of america should have to pay the bills for a bunch of criminals.
I will never stop...

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »

The existence of Prison Rape is one of the reasons why Im actually NOT much of a supporter of the death penalty except in certain extreme cases. Life w/out parole(and PC) as Bubba's Bitch most definitely IS a fate worse than Death! :evillaugh: :green:

In a way, I agree with you. I think they should actually kill a lot more prisoners though in order to reduce pressure on the tax paying citizen.

If the guards do it themselves they could be tried for murder, and they could also be tried for conspiracy if they mastermind it and fail to cover it up. The best option is to deny PC to violent offenders and let the other inmates take care of 'em.  :lol:

Blasted

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »
Killing someone for murder is hypocrisy in my book.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 06:57:49 PM »
Killing someone for murder is hypocrisy in my book.

Its still not fair. Send them to an island in the middle of the atlantic and leave them there then. I just don't want to give them my hard earned money when they've done everything BUT earn it.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 07:01:55 PM »
I support the death penalty in cases where it's 100% certain they're guilty. Why fuck around spending money on looking after them for the rest of their lives when there are more important things to spend money on?

tbh I think the best thing would be to test things on them.

People are always moaning about how we have to test things on animals. Well solve two problems at once - plenty of human guinea pigs to use, while saving the innocent monkeys and rats. It'd give more accurate results as well - we're more genetically similar to Ian Huntley or Ted Bundy than to a rat (unfortunately)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
I support the death penalty in cases where it's 100% certain they're guilty. Why fuck around spending money on looking after them for the rest of their lives when there are more important things to spend money on?

People are always moaning about how we have to test things on animals. Well solve two problems at once - plenty of human guinea pigs to use, while saving the innocent monkeys and rats. It'd give more accurate results as well - we're more genetically similar to Ian Huntley or Ted Bundy than to a rat (unfortunately)

Agreed. :indeed:
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »

Might as well put up second Auschwitzes (and that is a one dodgy plural  :laugh:) while we're at it.  Hitler though it was perfectly okay to test shit out on humans  ::)

Although a part of me does agree with what you're saying.  I would mind killing my stepdad or Sophie's dad.  Still, death penalty brings us down to the level of a killer or a rapist.  Who cares if it's done in a technically more "humane" way than their crimes?  It's still killing a human being.