Author Topic: RAPE versus MURDER  (Read 1970 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
RAPE versus MURDER
« on: July 09, 2009, 03:29:45 AM »
Why.....Oh WHY do people think and act like rape is so much worse than murder? That rape is somehow sicker than homicide...... ???
Rape is survivable, murder is obviously Not. That is why I say murder is worse than rape. :violin:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

GalileoAce

Re: RAPE versus MURDER
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 04:28:55 AM »
It's because rape is survivable that it's worse. People have to live with the effects of rape. Murder simply ends a life.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 04:37:59 AM »
It's because rape is survivable that it's worse. People have to live with the effects of rape. Murder simply ends a life.

Ive met rape victims who managed to recover and heal emotionally from what happened to them....it is possible although its certainly not easy.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

GalileoAce

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 04:39:11 AM »
I've met rape victims who managed to recover and heal emotionally from what happened to them....it is possible although its certainly not easy.

I'm not claiming it isn't. But living is alot harder than dying.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 04:41:26 AM »
I've met rape victims who managed to recover and heal emotionally from what happened to them....it is possible although its certainly not easy.

I'm not claiming it isn't. But living is alot harder than dying.

Tis true, but Ive always believed that what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.   ;)

GalileoAce

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 04:42:29 AM »
That's not always true.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 07:12:55 AM »
That's not always true.

I'm afraid it is, unless you just for some reason don't want it to.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 07:21:58 AM »
Getting quadriplegic in a car wreck would not leave a person stronger.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 08:59:33 AM »
Depends on the intent as well. Murdering someone who abused your kids and raped your wife? I would understand that and tbh, ok. Murdering someone just because you're a sick fuck? That is obviously different.

GalileoAce

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »
Context changes everything.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 01:44:16 PM »
Getting quadriplegic in a car wreck would not leave a person stronger.

Actually mentally they would have to be much stronger than before just to make it through the day.

Get it now?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »
Rape for the most part is totally sick, except when Quatermass is the victim!  :lol:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 07:33:04 PM »
murder because once the the person is dead they most likely feel no pain..

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 08:49:32 PM »
Rape is always sick.

Murder imo is only sometimes sick - like someone else said.. if someone killed your family, and you killed them, I wouldn't consider that sick.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 09:40:58 PM »
The only difference between the two for me is what I'll do to the person who tries to make me a victim in either incident.

Murder: Unless the person is armed or using an incendiary device, they die. Unfortunately, I'll be too afraid to make it slow, but I will...end...them.

Rape: Same result except I will be angry enough to get creative.

My hatred of rapists is probably irrational, but I can't help it. I hate being touched without my permission, and for someone to force themselves on another person like that, is the greatest torture I can imagine(other than watching loved ones be hurt/killed). Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a control freak.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law