Author Topic: Hair colour.  (Read 859 times)

P7PSP

Re: Hair colour.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 11:54:16 PM »
You must have had your coffee because you don't look sleepy in that pic.  :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »
^Did you draw that? GA has a drawing of himself that is similar.

I thought you would have longer hair and I don't know why. :P
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 12:05:07 AM »
I thought you would have shoulder length hair SD. Of course I know what renaeden looks like and a part of my brain thinks Callaway looks like the painting in her avatar and that Lit looks like a shaved butt my little pony.  :lol: I don't always run on logic.

GalileoAce

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 12:45:22 AM »
So you look like a hand coming out a TV possibly holding a gun?

Blasted

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 01:04:51 AM »
 :lol:

That's a good picture SleepyDragon if you did draw it  :laugh:  My hair was once that short.

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 01:50:22 AM »
That's from Videodrome, it has James Woods, one of my favorite actors, and Debbie Harry who is one of my favorite singers in it. It's a good movie if you like SciFi/Horror genre GA. Over at Wrong Planet my avatar is a Deborah Harry picture from the late 70s and a couple of people have indicated that made them think I am a wench.  :green: But since I still like Debbie Harry I don't care enough to change it. The Avatar stays.

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 02:18:23 AM »
Debbie Harry FTW!

GalileoAce

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 02:42:14 AM »
That's from Videodrome, it has James Woods, one of my favorite actors, and Debbie Harry who is one of my favorite singers in it. It's a good movie if you like SciFi/Horror genre GA. Over at Wrong Planet my avatar is a Deborah Harry picture from the late 70s and a couple of people have indicated that made them think I am a wench.  :green: But since I still like Debbie Harry I don't care enough to change it. The Avatar stays.

I know of the movie it's from. And I'm not criticising it :P  Just playing with your reasoning ;)

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 02:46:40 AM »
I do judge books by their covers when I am at the store as well. Of course the publishers know this and pay a lot for cover research and art.

P7PSP

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »

I know of the movie it's from. And I'm not criticising it :P  Just playing with your reasoning ;)
Why do you still have me on ignore if you are reading and responding to my posts anyway?

GalileoAce

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:52 AM »
Why do you still have me on ignore if you are reading and responding to my posts anyway?

It's a choice thing

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2009, 12:13:44 PM »
Brag brag brag, mine is blonde, and I am very funkn smart.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »

because hes  a retard did you know that if  you go to k-mart and look at the cieling you can cum real fast when jacking off :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

sometimes I like to wear little boy's underwear  and walk down fifth street lot of cute guys :wanker:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »
I don't get the ignore thing tbh. I think it's sort of retarded, unless someone was repeatedly posting really sick pictures you didn't wanna see or somtehing.

GalileoAce

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 09:37:20 PM »
I like having the option to show/hide people's posts... Hell I might put everyone on ignore :P