Educational

Author Topic: Peoples take on karma?  (Read 348 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Peoples take on karma?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »
Did it tell why he lived in a children's home for his first five years?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 10:55:04 AM »
Did it tell why he lived in a children's home for his first five years?

No, it starts with him in one of his prison stays.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 12:22:54 PM »
I plus more than I ghey; it takes an unusually shit post for me to want to ghey.

BURP!!!!!!!!!
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 01:37:21 PM »
I don't care very much about karma anymore. In fact I don't really know when I get plussed or minus. When I see a change, I look to see who did it. If anyone gives me a - I just think I must have gotten to them they had to hit the button to get back at me and now they are happy they can move on. I tend to give people a - when they piss me off what they've said. But lot of times I don't even care so I hardly touch the button. I plussed someone today for his humor. It got to me in a good way.

If I get minuses for my sense of humor, I figure that person was an idiot for not seeing it. Even regular people take me seriously so I always have to tell them I was kidding or I was teasing or I was being sarcastic. Sometimes it feels like I've switch places, they are the aspies and I'm the NT. Yesterday I go to a little gathering and everyone there had ADD but me because they would not concentrate on the game we were playing. And they thought the game was confusing when all they had to do was watch the fricken game and they would see who played the card and when the turns went reversed and who had to draw from the pile and who's turn got skipped. We were all playing UNO. One of them actually had ADD according to him. It be a funny coincidence if they all really had ADD. Funny thing was I was diagnosed with ADD when I was a kid and here I was being the normal one and they were all acting like they have ADD. I was the one who focused on the game and did nothing else while they all had to talk and not pay attention.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »
I don't care very much about karma anymore. In fact I don't really know when I get plussed or minus. When I see a change, I look to see who did it. If anyone gives me a - I just think I must have gotten to them they had to hit the button to get back at me and now they are happy they can move on. I tend to give people a - when they piss me off what they've said. But lot of times I don't even care so I hardly touch the button. I plussed someone today for his humor. It got to me in a good way.

If I get minuses for my sense of humor, I figure that person was an idiot for not seeing it. Even regular people take me seriously so I always have to tell them I was kidding or I was teasing or I was being sarcastic. Sometimes it feels like I've switch places, they are the aspies and I'm the NT. Yesterday I go to a little gathering and everyone there had ADD but me because they would not concentrate on the game we were playing. And they thought the game was confusing when all they had to do was watch the fricken game and they would see who played the card and when the turns went reversed and who had to draw from the pile and who's turn got skipped. We were all playing UNO. One of them actually had ADD according to him. It be a funny coincidence if they all really had ADD. Funny thing was I was diagnosed with ADD when I was a kid and here I was being the normal one and they were all acting like they have ADD. I was the one who focused on the game and did nothing else while they all had to talk and not pay attention.

Sometimes do things to my mom, that have ADHD attached to them, when I don't care for what she is saying.
Sometimes people do things to make a statement.
Nutritional deficencies can make for certain behaviors, especially if the typical neuropattern isn't similar to that of a person with ADD.
You said one of them did actually have it,  throws the top one out.   If you wanted to confuse, you could use that one person, who is in on it.

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous